It’s easy to stay fit when you’re chasing after all these great Prime Day deals, but if you’re looking to take your fitness tracking to the next level then this Garmin GPS running watch is perfect for you, especially with this discounted price.
Right now, you can get the Garmin Forerunner 735XT for just $169.99 at Amazon, down from the usual price of $229.99. That’s a saving of $60 on one of the most robust running watches on the market today. It’s available in either Black/Grey or Midnight/Frost Blue.
Garmin Forerunner 735XT: Was $229.99 now $169.99
Save $60 on this fantastic running watch that can track data running, swimming, and cycling should you find yourself in an impromptu triathlon (it happens). The Garmin Forerunner 735XT has GPS, a pedometer, and heart rate monitor. You can use messaging and social media apps too. View Deal
The Garmin Forerunner 735XT isn’t quite a smartwatch or a fitness tracker. Instead it combines the best of both in its aim to be the ultimate tool for the triathletes of the world, as it tracks running, swimming, and cycling stats.
Sure, at this point the Garmin Forerunner 735XT is a few years old, but it still has all the features that you need in a quality fitness device including heart rate monitoring, water resistance, and an excellent battery life. Check out our Garmin Forerunner 735XT review to see our full thoughts.
The Garmin Forerunner 735XT is a fantastic running companion and frankly, it’s age is the only reason that it doesn’t quite sneak onto our best sports watches listings. Still, we think there’s a lot to love about this stylish smartwatch.
If you’re a serious fitness enthusiast then the Garmin Forerunner 735XT does everything you could ask for in a sport swatch: it looks great, it’s water resistant so you don’t have to worry about rain or sweat, and it tracks just about every fitness statistic you could ask for. Alongside the built-in heart monitor there’s also a GPS tracker for tracking your runs and bike rides, and pedometer for added accuracy when you’re out for a jog.
If you’re looking for a cutting edge fitness tracker though, then we’d also recommend you have a look at our best fitness trackers guide. We'll be rounding up the best Prime Day deals on wearables and more all week long, so be sure to check back to Tom's Guide often.
Shop Prime Day sales at Amazon
- Amazon devices: save on Fire TVs, Alexa speakers, Kindles
- Apple deals: save on AirPods, Apple Watch, more
- Beauty deals: deals from $4 on Revlon, Maybelline, and more
- Bedding & bath: deals on comforters, shower curtains, and mattresses
- Clothing: save on Calvin Klein, Dickies, Timberland, and more
- Fitness: save on Gaiam, Bowflex, Nautilus, and more
- Furniture: deals on office chairs, nightstands, and dressers
- Halloween decor: deals on costumes, candy, and decor
- Headphones: deals from $8
- TV sales: deals from $115
- Laptops: save on MacBooks, Chromebooks, and Windows machines
- Lego toys: up to 30% off Lego sets
- Mattresses: deals on Casper, Serta, Tuft & Needle
- Office chairs: deals from $39
- Pet food/supplies: up to 40% off food and treats
- Snacks: up to 35% off Quaker, Starbucks, Lay's, and more
- Snow boots: save on Columbia, Sorel, Uggs, and more
- Tablets: save on Apple, Samsung, Fire HD, more
- Whole Foods at Amazon: up to 45% off for Prime members
- Winter apparel: coats from $39