Grey's Anatomy season 17 episode 6 is scheduled to air at 9 p.m. ET today (Thursday, Dec. 17) on ABC.
The hospital drama continues tonight as we watch Grey's Anatomy season 17 online, and episode 6 will give us the latest chapter of Meredith's battle with COVID-19. And we're all tuning in live as this is final Grey's Anatomy of the year. We're gonna be waiting until (gulp) March 2021, for it to return to ABC.
Grey's Anatomy season 17 has welcomed some jaw-dropping cameos from former stars Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd and T.R. Knight as George O'Malley. Could there be more familiar faces greeting Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) in her coronavirus dreams? We hope so!
- How to watch The Bachelorette 2020 online
- New TV shows airing this month
- How to watch Wonder Woman 1984
Grey's Anatomy season 17 episode 6 is titled "No Time For Despair." Grey Sloan Memorial is pushed to the brink when another Seattle hospital is overloaded by COVID-19 cases. The doctors continue to treat Meredith and Tom Koracick (Greg Germann). Meanwhile, Owen (Kevin McKidd) and Amelia (Catherine Scorsone) are faced with one of the most controversial surgeries of their careers.
Here is everything to know about how to watch Grey's Anatomy season 17 episode 6, plus watch a promo below:
How to watch Grey's Anatomy season 17 from anywhere on Earth
Just because ABC isn't available everywhere doesn't mean you need to miss Grey's Anatomy season 17 if you're away from home. Watching along with the rest of the internet can be pretty easy. With the right VPN (virtual private network), you can stream the show from wherever you go.
We think speed, security and simplicity make ExpressVPN second to none. During our tests, we saw fast connection times, and we're impressed by the service's ability to access more than 3,000 services spread out across 160 locations in 94 countries. There's a 30-day money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied.
How to watch Grey's Anatomy season 17 in the US
TGIT fans can tune into the Grey's Anatomy season 17 on Thursday nights at 9 p.m. ET on ABC. Season 17 episode 6 will air on December 17.
The broadcast network can be accessed with one of the best TV antennas or through a cable TV package.
Of these options, we recommend FuboTV, one of the best streaming services on the market. Its affordable Family Plan comes with over 120 channels, including all the broadcast networks. Plus, it comes with 250 hours of Cloud DVR, so you can record all your favorite movies and shows.
Fubo.TV offers a 7-day free trial so you check out all of its features without paying upfront. Fubo's channel lineup includes local channels like ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as top networks such as ESPN, AMC, Food Network, FX, MTV, Syfy and more.
How to watch Grey's Anatomy season 17 in the UK
There's good news and bad news for British Grey's Anatomy fans.
First, the good news: Grey's Anatomy season 17 will air in the UK on Sky Witness. The bad news is that there is no release date yet.
For Americans abroad who want to watch the show with the services they already subscribe to, check out ExpressVPN.
How to watch Grey's Anatomy season 17 in Canada
In the Great North, Canadians can watch Grey's Anatomy season 17 on the same day and time as their American counterparts. It's on CTV.
Grey's Anatomy season 17 cast
The cast of Grey's Anatomy is led by star Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, the head of general surgery at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. She is a widow, after losing husband Derek Shepherd several years ago, and has three children, Zola, Ellis and Bailey.
Other major cast members include:
- Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, chief of surgery
- James Pickens Jr. as Richard Webber, attending general surgeon
- Kevin McKidd as Owen Hunt, head of trauma
- Caterina Scorsone as Amelia Shepherd, head of neurosurgery
- Kelly McCreary as Maggie Pierce, cardiothoracic surgery
- Kim Raver as Teddy Altman, co-head of cardiothoracic surgery
- Jesse Williams as Jackson Avery, head of plastic surgery
- Camilla Luddington as Jo Karev, attending general surgeon
- Chris Carmack as Atticus "Link" Lincoln, head of orthopedic surgery
- Richard Flood as Cormac Hayes, head of pediatric surgery
- Greg Germann as Tom Koracick, chief medical officer
- Giacomo Gianniotti as Andrew DeLuca, surgical resident
- Jake Borelli as Levi Schmitt, surgical resident
- Anthony Hill as Winston Ndugu, cardiothoracic surgeon
Fans can also expect to see familiar and new guest stars, including:
- Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Meredith's deceased husband
- Jason George as Ben Warren, a Station 19 firefighter and EMT, former surgical resident and Miranda Bailey's husband
- Stefania Spampinato as Dr. Carina Deluca, OB/GYN and sister to Andrew
- Debbie Allen as Catherine Fox, a urologist, chairman of the Catherine Fox Foundation, Richard Webber's wife and Jackson Avery's mother
- Alex Landi as Nico Kim, orthopedic surgery fellow and Schmitt's ex-boyfriend
- Jaicy Elliot as Dr. Taryn Helm, surgical resident
- Zander Perez, surgical intern
- Barrett Doss as Victoria "Vic" Hughes, a Station 19 firefighter and EMT
- Jay Hayden as Travis Montgomery, a Station 19 firefighter and EMT
- Grey Damon as Jack Gibson, Station 19 lieutenant
- Danielle Savre as Maya Bishop, captain of Station 19
- Okieriete Onaodowan as Dean Miller, a Station 19 firefighter and EMT
- Mackenzie Marsh as Val Ashton
- T.R. Knight as George O'Malley, a former intern who died in season 5