Grey's Anatomy season 17 finale airs Thursday, June 3 at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.
The docs are scrubbing out, so make sure to watch Grey's Anatomy season 17 finale online — even if you don't have cable. The ABC medical drama has finally seen Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo) recover from COVID and wake up from her beach dreams. Now, she's taking on a new role at the hospital and celebrating sister Maggie's impending wedding.
Grey's Anatomy season 17 has incorporated the coronavirus pandemic into the show, with Meredith battling COVID-19 for many episodes. During her illness, she dreamt about spending time on the beach with friends and loved ones, some of whom died in previous seasons. The show featured jaw-dropping cameos from former stars Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, T.R. Knight as George O'Malley, Chyler Leigh as Lexie Grey and Eric Dane as Mark Sloan.
- What to know about This Is Us season 6
- New TV shows airing this month
- Is Mare of Easttown season 2 happening?
Grey's Anatomy season 17 finale is titled "Someone Saved My Life Tonight." It's wedding day for Maggie (Kelly McCreary) and Winston (Anthony Hill), but will they get a chance to actually say "I do" or will their nuptials be disrupted? Meanwhile, Meredith starts her new role of overseeing the internship program and Jo makes a life-changing decision.
Here is everything to know about how to watch Grey's Anatomy season 17 finale online, plus watch a promo below:
How to watch Grey's Anatomy season 17 from anywhere on Earth
Just because ABC isn't available everywhere doesn't mean you need to miss Grey's Anatomy season 17 if you're away from home. Watching along with the rest of the internet can be pretty easy. With the right VPN (virtual private network), you can stream the show from wherever you go.
Not sure which VPN is right for you? We've tested many different services and our pick for the best VPN overall is ExpressVPN. It offers superb speeds and excellent customer service.
We think speed, security and simplicity make ExpressVPN second to none. During our tests, we saw fast connection times, and we're impressed by the service's ability to access more than 3,000 services spread out across 160 locations in 94 countries. There's a 30-day money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied.
How to watch Grey's Anatomy season 17 finale in the US
TGIT fans can tune into the Grey's Anatomy season 17 finale on Thursday, June 3 at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.
The broadcast network can be accessed with one of the best TV antennas or through a cable TV package.
If you've already cut the cord and don't have cable, you can watch ABC on a live TV service, like FuboTV, Hulu With Live TV, YouTube TV and AT&T TV Now.
Of these options, we recommend FuboTV, one of the best streaming services on the market. Its affordable Starter Plan comes with over 120 channels, including all the broadcast networks.
Fubo.TV offers a 7-day free trial so you check out all of its features without paying upfront. Fubo's channel lineup includes local networks like ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox as well as cable favorites such as ESPN, AMC, Food Network, FX, MTV, Syfy and more.
How to watch Grey's Anatomy season 17 finale in the UK
In the UK, Grey's Anatomy season 17 began airing April 7, so Brits are behind Americans. That means the finale won't air for awhile, likely in late July.
Anyone abroad who wants to watch the finale live with the services they already subscribe to, should check out ExpressVPN.
How to watch Grey's Anatomy season 17 finale in Canada
In the Great North, Canadians can watch Grey's Anatomy season 17 finale on the same day and time as their American counterparts. It's on CTV.
Grey's Anatomy season 17 cast
The cast of Grey's Anatomy is led by star Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, the head of general surgery at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. She is a widow, after losing husband Derek Shepherd several years ago, and has three children: Zola, Ellis and Bailey.
Other major cast members include:
- Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, chief of surgery
- James Pickens Jr. as Richard Webber, attending general surgeon
- Kevin McKidd as Owen Hunt, head of trauma
- Caterina Scorsone as Amelia Shepherd, head of neurosurgery
- Kelly McCreary as Maggie Pierce, cardiothoracic surgery
- Kim Raver as Teddy Altman, co-head of cardiothoracic surgery
- Jesse Williams as Jackson Avery, head of plastic surgery
- Camilla Luddington as Jo Karev, attending general surgeon
- Chris Carmack as Atticus "Link" Lincoln, head of orthopedic surgery
- Richard Flood as Cormac Hayes, head of pediatric surgery
- Greg Germann as Tom Koracick, chief medical officer
- Giacomo Gianniotti as Andrew DeLuca, surgical resident
- Jake Borelli as Levi Schmitt, surgical resident
- Anthony Hill as Winston Ndugu, cardiothoracic surgeon
Fans can also expect to see familiar and new guest stars, including:
- Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Meredith's deceased husband
- Jason George as Ben Warren, a Station 19 firefighter and EMT, former surgical resident and Miranda Bailey's husband
- Stefania Spampinato as Dr. Carina Deluca, OB/GYN and sister to Andrew
- Debbie Allen as Catherine Fox, a urologist, chairman of the Catherine Fox Foundation, Richard Webber's wife and Jackson Avery's mother
- Alex Landi as Nico Kim, orthopedic surgery fellow and Schmitt's ex-boyfriend
- Jaicy Elliot as Dr. Taryn Helm, surgical resident
- Zander Perez, surgical intern
- Barrett Doss as Victoria "Vic" Hughes, a Station 19 firefighter and EMT
- Jay Hayden as Travis Montgomery, a Station 19 firefighter and EMT
- Grey Damon as Jack Gibson, Station 19 lieutenant
- Danielle Savre as Maya Bishop, captain of Station 19
- Okieriete Onaodowan as Dean Miller, a Station 19 firefighter and EMT
- Mackenzie Marsh as Val Ashton
- T.R. Knight as George O'Malley, a former intern who died in season 5
- Chyler Leigh as Lexie Grey, Meredith's sister and former intern who died in season 8