Prime Day may be over, but Prime Day mattress deals are still available. Amazon, for instance, still has a mattress deals available, but the vast majority of Prime Day mattress deals are now coming from the mattress manufacturers themselves.
Retailers are offering steep discounts on some of the best mattresses out there. You just might have to look beyond Amazon to find them. And with these post Prime Day deals, you'll be on your path to better bedding from many of the major brands.
The best mattress deal on Prime Day: The Nectar Memory Foam mattress is one of the best mid-range mattresses you can buy, providing luxury comfort and support for a lot less than its rivals - we loved sleeping on it. You'll find the same deal at Amazon this Prime Day, but we recommend getting the offer directly from Nectar instead: it's easier to activate the huge 365-night sleep trial and lifetime warranty.
Unlike sales on other items, the best Prime Day mattress deals are available from the mattress manufacturers instead of from Amazon — especially this late in the Prime Day event. Nectar, Saatva, Cocoon by Sealy, and Avocado are just a handful of mattress manufacturers that have beaten Amazon prices in the past and are doing so right now.
Still, Amazon is also a good retailer for mattress deals. If you're looking for a no-frills mattress at the lowest price possible, you'll find great Prime Day mattress deals at Amazon from brands such as Lucis and Zinus. However, for deals on beds from out top mattress choices, you'll want to stick with the mattress manufacturers.
In addition to better prices, the major brands also make it easier to return mattresses and provide better support and warranties than what Amazon can offer. To help you find all the best savings opportunities, we're rounding up the best Prime Day mattress deals across all retailers as Prime Day draws to close.
Prime Day mattress deals: best sales
Casper Sleep Element: was $395 now $355 @ Amazon
The Casper Sleep Element is perfect for consumers who want a cozy memory foam mattress at a low price. It offers two layers of breathable polyurethane foam, a layer of AirScape breathable foam (for increased airflow), and a durable base that supports your whole body. It's sold out at Casper, which makes Amazon's deal a solid choice if you want a cheap Casper mattress. The above pricing is for a Twin mattress, the queen-size Casper Sleep Element is currently $535, down from $595.
Casper Sleep Original: was $695 now $556 @ Amazon
For another top mattress from Casper, try the company's Casper Sleep Original, which also 20% off through Prime Day. That brings a twin-sized mattress down from $695 to $556, while queen prices drop to $1,036 from $1,295. This mattress promises three zones of targeted support and a layer of perforated breathable foam to increase air circulation — great if you tend to sleep hot.
Lucid Hybrid Mattresses: was $529 now $495 @ Amazon
Prime Day mattress deals from Lucid are common and make buying a queen mattress more affordable than ever. Currently, Amazon has the Lucid latex hybrid mattress (queen) on sale for $495. Although it's not a massive price drop, it's still among the cheapest queen latex mattresses we've seen.
Avenco Memory Foam Mattress: was $299 now $254 @ Amazon
Remember to check off the 15% off coupon to save 15% on this Twin mattress from Avenco, complete with a gel-infused memory foam design, and removable plush cover. It's been designed to perfectly adapt to the shape of your body, and support you for a more comfortable night's sleep. And if you need something bigger, Avenco has plenty of deals on larger mattresses for you to take advantage of.
Tuft & Needle Nod Mattress (Hybrid): was $445 now $400 @ Amazon
No longer available: The Tuft & Needle Nod (hybrid) Mattresses is an exclusive mattress made by T&N for Amazon. The hybrid version is part innerspring mattress and part foam mattress. It's 10 inches high and features 2 inches of T&N Adaptive foam, 1 inch of slow recovery foam (to reduce the bouncing effect of foam and springs), a layer of 6-inch pocket coils, and a 1-inch base foam. It's currently on sale from $400. If you're looking for other Tuft & Needle mattresses, the manufacturer is taking up to 20% off on its own site.
Ashley Chime Memory Foam Mattress (Queen): was $499 now $311 @ Amazon
No longer available: This 38% off deal offers big savings on Ashley Chime's Signature Design 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress, which looks to cushion your sleep with thick layers of memory foam. The Twin-sized models aren't on sale, and this mattress is sent in a box to expand upon opening.
Tuft & Needle Nod Mattress (Foam): was $275 now $247 @ Amazon
No longer available: The Tuft & Needle Nod (foam) Mattresses is an exclusive mattress made by T&N for Amazon. The foam mattress features two layers of T&N Adaptive foam which help to maximize breathability and offer pressure relief. The first layer is cushy while the underlying layer is more supportive, delivering the perfect balance of soft and firm. The foam mattress is on sale from $247. If you're looking for other Tuft & Needle mattresses, the manufacturer is taking up to 20% off on its own site.
Zinus Bed-in-a-Box: was $349 now $219 @ Amazon
No longer available: Get the Zinus 13-inch pocket spring hybrid mattress for $130 off the regular price in this deal, exclusive to Prime members. With layered construction that combines inner springs and supportive foam with a quilted microfiber cover, it's great for back sleepers and average to plus-sized sleepers.
Prime Day mattress deals at other retailers
Nectar Memory Foam Mattress: was $798 now $499 + $399 of free gifts at Nectar
The Nectar Memory Foam Mattress is our No. 1 mattress pick. The Editor's Choice mattress offers tremendous value for the money. We found that it's very comfortable (thanks to those five layers of memory foam) and it offers excellent pressure relief around your shoulders, hips, and back. Bonus points for its impressive 365-night trial and forever guarantee. Currently, the twin costs $499 (was $798), whereas the queen costs $899 (was $1,298). Plus, you get freebies like pillows, sheet set, and a mattress protector ($399 value) with any mattress purchase. Nectar's sale looks like it's going to stick around post- Prime Day, but if you want the best mattress available, there's no need to wait for the last minute.
Saatva: $200 off orders of $925 @ Saatva
The Saatva Classic is a luxury mattress without the luxury price tag. In our review, we found it to be the most comfortable mattress we've tested. It's also highly customizable available in soft, medium, and firm versions. You can even choose the mattress' height (11.5 or 14.5 inches). Bonus points to Saatva for offering free white glove delivery to the room of your choice. (Take that, Amazon). Currently, Saatva is taking $200 off orders of $925 or more. After discount, the twin XL costs $849 (was $1,049), whereas the queen costs $1,299 (was $1,499).
Cocoon Chill mattress: was $769 now $499 @ Cocoon by Sealy
Best for hot sleepers: Summer is here and if you're the type that sweats overnight, this is the mattress for you. While many mattresses can wick away heat, in our review we found that the Cocoon Chill does the best job. We also love the mattress' ability to reduce motion transfer, so you won't notice when your partner gets up from bed in the middle of the night. The twin size is down to just $499 (was $769), whereas the queen is on sale for $799 (was $1,239). Plus, you get free pillows and a sheet set with your mattress purchase. Originally, Cocoon Chill offered these deals as part of its Father's Day sale, but extended the sale to go head-to-head with Prime Day.
Avocado Green Mattress: was $999 now $899 @ Avocado
Use coupon code "SLEEPFREE": Avocado mattresses are all made from non-toxic, organic materials. While many mattress companies offer at least one organic mattress, Avocado is our favorite. The high-quality hybrid mattress offers a luxurious, gentle-but-firm sleeping experience and we like that it doesn't get too hot. After discount, the twin costs $899 (was $999), whereas the queen costs $1,399 (was $1,499).
Tuft & Needle Original Mattress: was $450 now $405 @ T&N
Best budget pick: The Original Mattress is perfect for anyone who needs a new mattress, but doesn't want to spend too much. In our review, we found it has a soft, plushy feel, but it's also designed to provide good pressure relief, whether you're a side sleeper, stomach sleeper, or sleep on your back. It's also great for couples, because its adaptive foam will keep you stable even if your partner rolls around a lot. After discount, you can get the T&N Original Mattress (twin) for $405 (was $450), whereas the queen size is $625 (was $695).
DreamCloud Hybrid Mattress: was $899 now $699 + $299 of free gifts @ DreamCloud
DreamCloud is taking $200 off all mattresses. Plus, get a free $299 bundle with the purchase of any mattress. The bundle includes free pillows, mattress protector, and a luxury sheet set. After discount, DreamCloud mattresses start at just $699 for the twin (was $1,198) or $999 for the queen (was $1,598).
Shop more sales at Amazon
- Alexa device sale: Echo devices from $14
- Adidas: up to 55% off polo shirts, sneakers, jerseys, more
- Amazon Basics Home: bedding deals from $11
- American Apparel: tops/bottoms from $10
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS/40mm): was $399 now $279
- Apple AirPods Pro: was $249 now $189
- Athleisure wear: yoga pants, workout tops from $6
- Back-to-school sales: Notebooks, Elmer's Glue from $5
- Bedding & bath: deals on comforters, shower curtains, more
- Bissell vacuums: 50% off floorcare and air purifiers
- Black + Decker: power tools up to 50% off
- Blu-ray movie sets: Batman, Indiana Jones from 45% off
- Board games: up to 60% all games
- Books: best sellers from $4
- Bose: headphones and speakers from $129
- Bowflex: home gym deals extra 20% off sale prices
- Camping gear: Coleman, Igloo, Zippo from $8
- Chromebooks: HP, Lenovo, Acer from $209
- Clothing: up to 50% off Anne Klein, Bulova, Izod,
- Deep fryers: Cuisinart, Hamilton Beach, more from $24
- Designer apparel: Kenneth Cole, Calvin Klein up to 45% off
- External hard drives: Seagate, WD, more from $38
- Fitness: deals from $6
- Garmin smartwatches: up to 30% off deals from $49
- Gift cards: 20% off Old Navy, Adidas, Cold Stone
- Groceries: up to 35% off Quaker, Starbucks, Lay's, and more
- Gym bags: Puma, Nike, Adidas from $12
- Halloween: costumes from $10
- HDTVs: smart TVs from $99
- Headphones: Sony, Bose, Anker deals from $10
- Heating/cooling: fans and air conditioners from $12
- Juicing machines: save on NutriBullet, Breville, more
- Kitchen appliances: save on Ninja, Keurig, Instant Pot
- Keurig coffee makers: machines from $69
- Laptops: save on MacBooks, Chromebooks, and Windows machines
- Levi's: up to 55% off men's/women's shorts and jeans
- LifeStraw: up to 50% off water filters
- Luggage/travel: sets and accessories from from $8
- Magazines: 90% off Food & Wine, Real Simple, more
- Nike: up to $50 off sneakers & shorts
- Nvidia RTX GPUs: up to $140 off video cards
- Office chairs: deals from $39
- OLED TVs: up to $1,500 off LG and Sony
- Pet food/supplies: save on Blue, Fresh Step, Wellness
- Power tools: DeWalt, Black & Decker, Bosch up to 50% off
- PS5 games: deals from $29
- Robot vacuums: iRobot, Shark, more from $129
- Samsung storage sale: deals from $24
- Sneakers: Skechers, New Balance, Asics from $19
- Surface laptops: from $599
- Swimming pool toys: up to 60% off inflatables
- Xbox Series X|S games: from $19
- Xmas decor: lights, stockings more from $2