It's already hard to beat the Galaxy S20 FE's $699 price. But Best Buy managed the feat by cutting the cost of the Galaxy S20 FE by $250 as part of a Prime Day-challenging promotion.
There's one condition to the $450 price: You've got to buy the Galaxy S20 FE through a major carrier of your choosing — either Verizon, T-Mobile (including Sprint) or AT&T. But that's a small hurdle to clear when the savings are this big.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE: Save $250 w/ activation @ Best Buy
The Galaxy S20 FE is $250 cheaper through Verizon and T-Mobile and $200 cheaper through AT&T at Best Buy. These are compelling deals on a phone that was already a pretty phenomenal value to begin with, and with an eligible trade-in you could stand to save even more money.
The savings will be reflected in monthly bill credits; over 24 months, the Galaxy S20 FE will cost $21, rather than the $28 to $30 Verizon and T-Mobile typically charge. At AT&T, the deal isn't quite as compelling — customers there will save $200 all told, as opposed to $250 — though that's still good for a $16 payment across 30 months.
As we noted in our Samsung Galaxy S20 FE review, this device offers all the power of the much more expensive Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra, but at a fraction of the price. It packs a multi-lens rear camera system that includes a telephoto shooter for impressive optical zoom shots, as well as a gorgeous design available in six striking colors.
You sacrifice almost nothing in opting for the Galaxy S20 FE versus its pricier alternatives. You even get Samsung's impeccable 120Hz display. If we had a gripe, we'd prefer slightly longer battery life and a fingerprint sensor that was a bit less finicky to use, but those are relatively small complaints for a device that, overall, checks all the boxes for the vast majority of users.
The Galaxy S20 FE will soon have some big competition from the iPhone 12 mini, which packs 5G support, blazing A14 Bionic speeds and a rich OLED screen into an attractive $699 phone. But at $250 cheaper under Best Buy's promotion, this S20 FE deal makes Samsung's mid-ranger hard to turn down.
Prime Day is currently winding down, though a few deals are still left to be found. For more savings on Samsung's handsets in particular, check out or best Prime Day Galaxy S20 deals hub. And for the best Prime Day deals overall, be sure to bookmark our best Amazon Prime Day deals page.
Shop all Prime Day deals at Amazon
- Amazon devices: save on Fire TVs, Alexa speakers, Kindles
- Apple AirPods: was $249 now $199
- Beauty deals: deals from $4 on Revlon, Maybelline, more
- Bedding & bath: deals on comforters, shower curtains, more
- Clothing: save on Calvin Klein, Dickies, Timberland, and more
- Echo Dot: was $49 now $18
- Echo Show 5 w/ Cam: was $124 now $49
- Fitness: save on Gaiam, Bowflex, Nautilus, and more
- Furniture: deals on office chairs, nightstands, and dressers
- Google Pixel 4: was $799 now $449
- Halloween decor: deals on costumes, candy, and decor
- Headphones: deals from $8
- HP Chromebook 11: was $285 now $255
- TV sales: deals from $79
- Laptops: save on MacBooks, Chromebooks, and Windows machines
- Lego toys: up to 30% off Lego sets
- Mattresses: deals on Casper, Tuft & Needle
- Office chairs: deals from $39
- Pet food/supplies: up to 40% off food and treats
- PS4 2TB Seagate Game Drive: was $110 now $65
- Snacks: up to 35% off Quaker, Starbucks, Lay's, and more
- Snow boots: save on Columbia, Sorel, Uggs, and more
- Sony WHXB900N Headphones: was $246 now $123
- Super Mario Party: was $59 now $39
- Tablets: save on Apple, Samsung, Fire HD, more
- Whole Foods at Amazon: up to 45% off for Prime members
- Winter apparel: coats from $39