Samsung's Galaxy s20 lineup spans a variety of models at different prices, whether you're looking a less expensive phone like the Galaxy S20 FE or you prefer to go all out on a Galaxy S20 Ultra. All four Galaxy S20 options are on sale for Amazon Prime Day, even in the closing hours of the sales event.
While it can be a bit confusing to follow Samsung's hierarchy of high-end handsets, the fact there are so many of them, from affordable to, well, not, means there's a good chance you can find the right Galaxy S20 for you and your wallet. And Prime Day is making that search easier, as we've seen more than a few compelling Galaxy S20 deals over the last two days. Here are the latest opportunities to save.
Best Prime Day Galaxy S20 deals right now
- Galaxy S20: Was $999 now $749 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Galaxy S20 Ultra: Was $1,299 now $1,049 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Galaxy S20 Plus: Was $1,199 now $300 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Galaxy S20 FE: Was $699 now $449 with activation @ Best Buy (opens in new tab)
Galaxy S20: Was $999 now $749 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
The Galaxy S20 features a Snapdragon 865 system-on-chip, triple rear cameras, and a 120Hz display. Normally $999, you can save $250 on Prime Day, making this a more compelling option against the cheaper Galaxy S20 FE.
Galaxy S20 FE: Was $699 now $449 with activation @ Best Buy (opens in new tab)
The newest S20 model on the block is the Galaxy S20 FE, and while it's cheaper than the other versions, you don't sacrifice on processor or display refresh rate. Purchase the phone through Verizon, AT&T or T-Mobile at Best Buy and you can save $250 off this already attractively-priced device.
Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Was $1,299 now $1,049 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
LIke other Samsung flagship phones, Amazon is taking $250 off the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, Samsung's ultimate flagship. In addition to the fast refresh rate and Snapdragon 865 Plus chipset on other models, this phone boasts a 50x Space Zoom feature.
Galaxy S20 Plus: Was $1,199 now $899 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
The Galaxy S20 Plus deal at Amazon is noteworthy because unlike other Prime Day savings on Samsung phones, you can save $300 on this particular model. That's good, because we think the S20 Plus is the best of the S20 flagships, striking a good balance between price and features.
Galaxy S20 Plus: Was $1,199 now $799 @ Verizon (opens in new tab)
If you don't mind turning to Verizon for your wireless service, you can save big on the Galaxy S20 Plus. Buy the phone and open a new line of data and you can save $400 on the Galaxy S20 Plus. Additional promos let you get a second device with up to $700 in bill credits when you add a second line or up to $550 in credits when you trade in another phone.
Breaking it down, the Galaxy S20 line starts with the new Galaxy S20 FE (that stands for Fan Edition, in case you're curious.) The 6.7-inch S20 FE features a 120Hz AMOLED display and powerful Snapdragon 865 processor just like its more expensive brethren, but is the cheapest by far, costing just $699.
The next step up is the regular Galaxy S20, with a 6.2-inch display that adds a couple luxuries the Fan Edition lacks, like a quad-HD resolution, 64-megapixel telephoto lens capable of 4K video recording, at least 8GB of RAM and a glass-and-metal body replacing the plastic employed on the S20 FE. The $1,199 Galaxy S20 Plus is largely the same, but adds a more spacious 6.7-inch panel, a time-of-flight sensor for better depth sensing and a larger battery.
Finally, the top dog is the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. With a screen measuring 6.9 inches from corner to corner, this is the largest Galaxy by far — though its size isn't the only way in which it stands out. The S20 Ultra can pull off lossless 10x hybrid zoom, and packs a 108MP primary shooter for astonishingly crisp photos. As you'd expect, the S20 Ultra is also far and away the priciest, normally costing $1,399 — though we had seen this model on sale for less than the S20 Plus in the week leading up to Prime Day. Hopefully deals like that will continue.
Prime Day Galaxy S20 deals — what to expect
We're seeing many Galaxy S20 deals on Prime Day, both because Samsung makes many different models and because of all the new phone launches happening across the industry. That includes the upcoming iPhone 12, which launched the very same day that Prime Day begins.
With Apple revealing the iPhone 12 the week of Prime Day, Samsung will surely be looking to head off enthusiasm surrounding Apple's phones and offer its devices for considerably less than they typically cost. That could be why we're seeing so many deals on Samsung phones, not just the Galaxy S20 models. Even the $699 Galaxy S20 FE is available at a discount — and that phone hasn't even been on the market a full two weeks yet.
We'll certainly be monitoring Amazon and other retailers through the end of Prime Day to keep you updated on the latest and best Prime Day Galaxy S20 deals. Although Amazon might lead the charge on Prime Day, you can expect a number of the online retail giant's competitors to get in on the action, and offer Samsung's finest phones for sizable discounts. And for all the non-Galaxy deals out there, be sure to bookmark and visit our Amazon Prime Day page.
Shop early Prime Day sales at Amazon
- Amazon devices: save on Fire TVs, Alexa speakers, Kindles (opens in new tab)
- Apple deals: save on AirPods, Apple Watch, more (opens in new tab)
- Beauty deals: deals from $4 on Revlon, Maybelline, and more (opens in new tab)
- Bedding & bath: deals on comforters, shower curtains, and mattresses (opens in new tab)
- Clothing: save on Calvin Klein, Dickies, Timberland, and more (opens in new tab)
- Fitness: save on Gaiam, Bowflex, Nautilus, and more (opens in new tab)
- Furniture: deals on office chairs, nightstands, and dressers (opens in new tab)
- Halloween decor: deals on costumes, candy, and decor (opens in new tab)
- Headphones: deals from $8 (opens in new tab)
- TV sales: deals from $115 (opens in new tab)
- Laptops: save on MacBooks, Chromebooks, and Windows machines (opens in new tab)
- Lego toys: up to 30% off Lego sets (opens in new tab)
- Mattresses: deals on Casper, Serta, Tuft & Needle (opens in new tab)
- Office chairs: deals from $39 (opens in new tab)
- Pet food/supplies: up to 40% off food and treats (opens in new tab)
- Snacks: up to 35% off Quaker, Starbucks, Lay's, and more (opens in new tab)
- Snow boots: save on Columbia, Sorel, Uggs, and more (opens in new tab)
- Tablets: save on Apple, Samsung, Fire HD, more (opens in new tab)
- Whole Foods at Amazon: up to 45% off for Prime members (opens in new tab)
- Winter apparel: coats from $39 (opens in new tab)