You can save up to 50% with these Prime Day smartwatch deals. Our top picks include smartwatch savings from Apple, Samsung, Fitbit, Garmin, and more top brands. If you're looking for a smartwatch that offers contactless payment, sleep monitoring, and even stress management tools, these Prime Day smartwatch deals are the perfect opportunity to invest.
This year's Prime Day deals include top savings on brand new smartwatches such as the Fitbit Sense and the Apple Watch Series 6. The best smartwatches come from a variety of top brands, so keep reading to find our top picks across the board. Alternatively, you can check out our guides to Apple Watch Prime Day deals and Prime Day Fitbit deals.
Prime Day smartwatch deals: Top deals right now
Prime Day smartwatch deals: Apple
Apple Watch 3 (38mm/GPS): was $199 now $169 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
The Apple Watch 3 (opens in new tab) is a great fitness tracker and smartwatch. The waterproof watch offers heart rate notifications, workout detection, Apple Music, and Siri support for a low price. It's now $30 under the Apple Store's price and the second-best Apple Watch deal we've seen this year.
Prime Day smartwatch deals: Samsung
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3: was $429 now $279 @ Best Buy (opens in new tab)
The new Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 (opens in new tab) is on sale thanks to a rare deal during Black Friday. You can get the 45mm, Bluetooth-only version of the smartwatch in silver for $150 off right now. The smaller 41mm model is also on sale for $249 (opens in new tab).
Galaxy Watch Active 2: was $269 now $166 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
As Samsung's most recent fitness-first smartwatch, the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (opens in new tab) is excellent for Android phone owners who enjoy a wide range of activities. It's slim and sleek-looking, making it an awesome fashion statement, too.
Prime Day smartwatch deals: Fitbit
Fitbit Versa 3: was $229 now $199 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
This mid-range Fitbit smartwatch is sleek, long-lasting and an excellent fitness accessory. The built-in GPS, push for Active Zone Minutes and unique music experiences are designed to make the Fitbit Versa 3 a great choice for most people.
Prime Day smartwatch deals: Garmin
Garmin Forerunner 245: was $299 now $249 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
The Garmin Forerunner 245 (opens in new tab) comes with GPS built-in, along with other fitness-orientated features, such as the ability to keep track of your VO2 max, as well as offer analysis on your running form. There are also safety features allowing you to share your location with trusted contacts.
Garmin Instinct: was $299 now $169 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
If you're looking for a basic sports watch that can last a long time on a charge and track you on all your outdoor adventures, this Garmin Instinct (opens in new tab) deal is one to check out. It has a 3-axis compass and a barometric altimeter, and can track GPS, Glonass and Galileo satellites. It's rated to withstand all sorts of bumps and shocks, and can last up to 40 hours using Ultratrack mode.
Garmin Forerunner 645 Music: was $449 now $399 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
Who doesn't like listening to tunes when they work out? The Garmin Forerunner 645 Music lets you store your songs on the watch itself, so you can leave your phone at home. Plus, this smartwatch has NFC for mobile payments, a bright and colorful screen, and up to five hours of battery life when using GPS. The watch is available in a variety of colors, too.
More Prime Day smartwatch deals
Fossil Women's Gen 5E smartwatch: was $249, now $127 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
Fossil is one of the leading WearOS brands, and the Gen 5E is its latest. This female-centric model has a 42mm case, rose gold finish and band, and packed inside is GPS, a heart rate monitor, and NFC for contactless payments.
Shop more Amazon sales
- Adidas: up to 55% off polo shirts, sneakers, jerseys, more (opens in new tab)
- Alexa device sale: Echo devices from $14 (opens in new tab)
- American Apparel: tops/bottoms from $10 (opens in new tab)
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS/40mm): was $399 now $279 (opens in new tab)
- Athleisure wear: yoga pants, workout tops from $6 (opens in new tab)
- Bedding & bath: deals on comforters, shower curtains, more (opens in new tab)
- Books: best sellers from $4 (opens in new tab)
- Camping gear: Coleman, Igloo, Zippo from $8 (opens in new tab)
- Clothing: up to 50% off Anne Klein, Bulova, Izod, (opens in new tab)
- Deep fryers: Cuisinart, Hamilton Beach, more from $24 (opens in new tab)
- External hard drives: Seagate, WD, more from $38 (opens in new tab)
- Fitness: deals from $6 (opens in new tab)
- Groceries: up to 35% off Quaker, Starbucks, Lay's, and more (opens in new tab)
- HDTVs: smart TVs from $99 (opens in new tab)
- Headphones: Sony, Bose, Anker deals from $10 (opens in new tab)
- Heating/cooling: fans and air conditioners from $12 (opens in new tab)
- Juicing machines: save on NutriBullet, Breville, more (opens in new tab)
- Kitchen appliances: save on Ninja, Keurig, Instant Pot (opens in new tab)
- Keurig coffee makers: machines from $69 (opens in new tab)
- Laptops: save on MacBooks, Chromebooks, and Windows machines (opens in new tab)
- Nike: up to $50 off sneakers & shorts (opens in new tab)
- Nvidia RTX GPUs: up to $140 off video cards (opens in new tab)
- Office chairs: deals from $39 (opens in new tab)
- Power tools: DeWalt, Black & Decker, Bosch up to 50% off (opens in new tab)
- PS5 games/accessories: deals from $15 (opens in new tab)
- Surface laptops: from $599 (opens in new tab)
- Xbox Series X|S games: from $19 (opens in new tab)