Prime Day Apple Watch deals are begin to fade away in the waining hours of Day 2 of Prime Day deals. But fear not — you can still find savings on select models, including some of the best prices we've seen on a few Apple watches.
When it comes to smartwatches, the Apple Watch 7 is the best smartwatch you can buy. The Editor's Choice watch supports a full QWERTY keyboard and packs a bright, always-on display. Typically on sale for around $329, today's Prime Day Apple Watch deals have it on sale for just $279, which is its lowest price ever. We've also found savings on the stylish Milanese Loop band Apple Watch 7.
If you're looking for the cheapest Apple Watch around, the Apple Watch Series 3 is the model you'll want to pick. However, keep in mind that the Apple Watch 3 will likely reach its end of life when the Apple Watch 8 is announced later this fall. For that reason, we advise caution scoring a Prime Day Apple Watch deal on this model. Unless, of course, you're ok with owning a watch that will no longer receive OS updates.
Some bargains are limited to select colors and sizes, so shop carefully. Below, we've rounded up all of the best deals happening now.
Prime Day Apple Watch deals: Quick links
- Apple Watch 7 (41mm/GPS; green and ProductRED): was $399 now $279 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Apple Watch SE (40mm/GPS): was $279 now $219 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Apple Watch 7 (45mm/GPS): was $429 now $309 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable (1m): was $29 now $26 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
Best Prime Day Apple Watch deals
Apple Watch 7 (GPS/41mm): was $399 now $279 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
Lowest price ever! Apple's flagship watch comes in 41mm and 45mm sizes. It features a larger/brighter display than its predecessor, better durability (IPX6 certification), and up to 33% faster charging. It's the best Apple Watch you can buy, especially now that it's on sale. However, only the green and the (Product)RED versions are still available at this late hour.
Apple Watch SE (GPS/40mm): was $279 now $219 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
The Apple Watch SE is Apple's mid-tier smartwatch. It features the same chip found in the Apple Watch 5, but sports a bigger screen than the Apple Watch 3. It supports Emergency SOS calling, fall detection, and features a built-in compass and always-on altimeter.
Apple Watch 6 (GPS/40mm): was $399 now $299 @ Target (opens in new tab)
The previous flagship Apple Watch is currently on sale at Target with $100 off. It features blood oxygen and ECG sensors, as well as water resistance to 50m and an Always-On Retina display which is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down. All this means that, while it's not the newest model, it's still a great purchase while on sale. At the moment, only the blue and the (Product)RED versions are still available.
Tinetton 3 in 1 Charging Station: was $36, now $29 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
The biggest downside to the Apple Watch is its battery life; you're going to have to charge it every day. And, you'll have to charge your iPhone at some point, too, so why not get a charger that can do both at once? This station also has a dock for your Airpods, making it a triple threat. It's compatible with every iPhone since the iPhone 5, every Apple Watch, and every AirPods.
Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable (1m): was $29 now $26 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
Whichever model of Apple Watch you go for, you'll need to make sure it's juiced up at all times. The easiest way to do that is with an Apple Magnetic Charging Cable. No need for plugging in -- just tap your smartwatch down on the charging pad and it'll magnetically connect. At $26 this barely qualifies as a deal but if you need this essential accessory without delay, it's at least a small saving.
Apple Watch bands/accessories: deals from $8 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
As part of its Prime Day Apple Watch deals — Amazon is discounting select Apple Watch chargers, Apple Watch bands and protective cases. Apple bands are modestly discounted (deals from $44), whereas Apple-branded chargers are up to 35% off (deals from $17).
Prime Day Apple Watch deals — which model to buy?
If you want the absolute best Apple Watch experience, then the Apple Watch 7 is the watch to go for. Not only does it have a larger and brighter screen than other models, the charging speed promises to be 33% faster than that on the Apple Watch Series 6.
While it lacks the new features, and has no additional battery life, the Apple Watch 7 does have a full QWERTY keyboard for typing out messages. Prime Day is the perfect opportunity to get this watch on sale, since Apple rarely discounts its own products.
You may also be interested in the Apple Watch 6. While the model is a little older, it's also a little bit cheaper than the Series 7. The display won't be as nice, but upgrade to watchOS 8 and you'll have many of the same features.
For those of you on a budget you're looking at either the Apple Watch SE or the Apple Watch Series 3. The Series 3 is getting harder to recommend as time goes on, but it is usually found for less than then Apple Watch SE — making it the most appealing Apple Watch for people on a strict budget.
The Apple Watch SE is larger and more powerful, sitting somewhere between the Series 4 and Series 5, and comes bundled with features like a compass and fall detection. However the battery life is the same as the Series 3 (and all other Apple Watches).
There's also a cellular model on sale, while Apple has discontinued the Series 3's LTE model. So if you want a cheap watch that can stand alone, the SE is the only option. Both models lack blood oxygen monitoring, though they do have a heart rate monitor and sleep tracking built in.
Shop all Prime Day deals
- Alexa device sale: Alexa devices from $19 (opens in new tab)
- Adidas: up to 55% off polo shirts, sneakers, jerseys, more (opens in new tab)
- Athleisure wear: yoga pants, workout tops from $6 (opens in new tab)
- Back to school: highlighters, backpacks, and more on sale (opens in new tab)
- Chromebooks: HP, Lenovo, Acer up to 50% off (opens in new tab)
- Deep fryers: Cuisinart, Hamilton Beach, more from $24 (opens in new tab)
- Fitness equipment: deals from $6 (opens in new tab)
- Groceries: up to 35% off Quaker, Starbucks, Lay's, and more (opens in new tab)
- HDTVs: smart TVs from $89 (opens in new tab)
- Headphones: Sony, Bose, Anker deals from $10 (opens in new tab)
- Heating/cooling: fans and air conditioners from $12 (opens in new tab)
- Kitchen appliances: save on Ninja, Keurig, Instant Pot (opens in new tab)
- Laptops: save on MacBooks, Chromebooks, and Windows machines (opens in new tab)
- Luggage/travel: sets and accessories from from $8 (opens in new tab)
- OLED TVs: deals from $739 (opens in new tab)
- PS5 games: deals from $29 (opens in new tab)
- Robot vacuums: iRobot, Shark, more from $129 (opens in new tab)