Prime Day gets all the attention this week, but don't count Target out of the game just yet. The brick-and-mortar retailer has all sorts of consumer electronics on sale right now (opens in new tab) for its Deal Days, and that includes headphones.
Case-in-point: Target has the Beats Studio3 wireless over-ear noise-canceling headphones on sale for $199.99 (opens in new tab). That's 43% off the list price of $349 for a massive savings of $150. You better act fast, though, because this deal ends on Wednesday.
- Check out all the best Prime Day deals
- Best Prime Day Headphone deals
- Best wireless headphones
- Best wireless earbuds
- Best headphones
- Full Beats3 Wireless Headphones review
Beats Studio3 Headphones: was $349 now $199 @ Target (opens in new tab)
The Beats Studio3 Over-Ear Noise-Canceling Wireless Headphones offer a comfy fit, up to 22 hours of battery life and near-seamless pairing with iOS devices. Their active noise-canceling also does a decent job of blocking ambient sounds. For a limited time, they're on sale at Target for $199, which is 43% off the original price.
In our Beats Studio3 review, we found that they deliver everything you'd want in a premium set of wireless Bluetooth headphones. They're comfortable, offer decent active noise canceling and provide a clean sound profile. We especially like them for listening to EDM and hip-hop, as they really let you feel the bass drop.
For non-bass-driven music, we found the tuning wasn't the best. Guitars and vocals sound a bit overly processed on the Beats Studio3, as do more subtle background vocals, sound effects and light instrumentation.
The Studio3's active noise cancelation helped reduce the low droning of a outdoor construction, but certain noises were still audible. So they're good, but not on par with competitors like the Bose QuietComfort 35 II.
Nevertheless, The Beats Studio3 are a solid pair of wireless noise canceling 'phones and at this price, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Shop all Prime Day sales at Amazon
- Amazon devices: save on Fire TVs, Alexa speakers, Kindles (opens in new tab)
- Apple AirPods: was $249 now $199 (opens in new tab)
- Beauty deals: deals from $4 on Revlon, Maybelline, more (opens in new tab)
- Bedding & bath: deals on comforters, shower curtains, more (opens in new tab)
- Clothing: save on Calvin Klein, Dickies, Timberland, and more (opens in new tab)
- Echo Dot: was $49 now $18 (opens in new tab)
- Echo Show 5 w/ Cam: was $124 now $49 (opens in new tab)
- Fitness: save on Gaiam, Bowflex, Nautilus, and more (opens in new tab)
- Furniture: deals on office chairs, nightstands, and dressers (opens in new tab)
- Google Pixel 5: was $799 now $449 (opens in new tab)
- Halloween decor: deals on costumes, candy, and decor (opens in new tab)
- Headphones: deals from $8 (opens in new tab)
- HP ChromeBook 11: was $285 now $255 (opens in new tab)
- TV sales: deals from $79 (opens in new tab)
- Laptops: save on MacBooks, Chromebooks, and Windows machines (opens in new tab)
- Lego toys: up to 30% off Lego sets (opens in new tab)
- Mattresses: deals on Casper, Tuft & Needle (opens in new tab)
- Office chairs: deals from $39 (opens in new tab)
- Pet food/supplies: up to 40% off food and treats (opens in new tab)
- PS4 2TB Seagate Game Drive: was $110 now $65 (opens in new tab)
- Snacks: up to 35% off Quaker, Starbucks, Lay's, and more (opens in new tab)
- Snow boots: save on Columbia, Sorel, Uggs, and more (opens in new tab)
- Sony WHXB900N Headphones: was $246 now $123 (opens in new tab)
- Super Mario Party: was $59 now $39 (opens in new tab)
- Tablets: save on Apple, Samsung, Fire HD, more (opens in new tab)
- Whole Foods at Amazon: up to 45% off for Prime members (opens in new tab)
- Winter apparel: coats from $39 (opens in new tab)