The WrestleMania 37 live stream will continue at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT today (Sunday, April 11).
That said, the rain delays from last night will likely be back.
The WrestleMania 37 live streams will continue tonight — but night 2 has a huge bar to clear after an excellent first night. That said, we expect more delays, after last night's huge storm made WWE run un-planned promos when they could start as fast at Raymond James Stadium
Yes, a year after WWE was forced to moved to the Performance Center for the weirdest 'Mania ever, the 'showcase of the immortals' is going to be more normal than any WWE show in the last 365 days. And just like last year: one night is not enough. Night 2, of course, is main-evented by Roman Reigns defending his Universal Championship against Edge and Daniel Bryan in a Triple Threat match.
- How to watch the Marvel movies in order
- The best streaming devices, ranked
- How to watch March Madness 2021 live streams online
Of tonight's matches, Edge vs Bryan vs Reigns is probably the biggest reason to get a WrestleMania 37 live stream. The fact that three of the biggest names in the last decades of WWE — all of whom have retired for long spates of time at one point or another — are going to be in the same ring at once, is reason to tune in. While we'd always bet on Reigns to retain in a one on one, the fact that he doesn't need to be pinned to drop the belt makes this match hard to predict.
Night 1's live stream was made amazing thanks to the work of Banks vs Belair, the first PPV main event featuring two Black women. The Boss and The EST put on a match for the ages, and Bayley didn't show up at all.
The other thing we're looking out for is the possible return of Becky Lynch who has teased an appearance. Lynch handed the Raw Women's Championship to Asuka earlier this year, and she has a vested interest in the outcome of Asuka's title defense against Rhea Ripley.
How to watch WrestleMania 37 live streams with a VPN
While Peacock is available all across the U.S. and the WWE Network is still the standard around the world, WrestleMania live streams can get a bit confusing. You might want to check out a VPN if you can't watch with the service you normally use.
International audiences will be pretty jealous of U.S. audiences, which will save up to 50% by switching to Peacock (unless you get the no-ads tier at $9.99 per month).
ExpressVPN can access more than 3,000 servers spread out across 160 locations in 94 countries. The service performed reliably in our testing, and we found customer service responsive.
WrestleMania 37 live streams are free in the U.S.
The only place to watch WrestleMania is Peacock, which has a 7-day free trial of Peacock Premium, the tier you will need for WrestleMania.
In addition to the WrestleMania 37 live streams, Peacock also has huge library of licensed content drawn from various brands. That includes shows like 30 Rock, The Voice, Battlestar Galactica, Law & Order: SVU and This Is Us.
WrestleMania 37 live streams in the UK and around the world
WrestleMania 37 night 1 results
Predicted winners are in bold.
- Bobby Lashley (c) beat Drew McIntyre for the WWE Championship, via The Hurt Lock
- Bianca Belair pinned Sasha Banks (c) for the SmackDown Women's Championship
- AJ Styles and Omos beat The New Day (c) for the Raw Tag Team Championship
- Bad Bunny and Damian Priest beat The Miz and John Morrison
- Braun Strowman beat Shane McMahon in a Steel Cage Match
- Cesaro beat Seth Rollins
- Tag Team Turmoil: Natalya and Tamina Snuka outlasted The Riott Squad, Lana and Naomi and Dana Brooke and Mandy Rose
WrestleMania 37 night 2 card and predictions
Predicted winners are in bold.
- Daniel Bryan vs. Edge vs. Roman Reigns (c) for the WWE Universal Championship
- Rhea Ripley vs. Asuka (c) for the Raw Women's Championship
- Randy Orton vs. The Fiend
- Apollo Crews vs Big E (c) in a Nigerian Drum Fight for the Intercontinental Championship
- Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn
- United States Championship Match: Riddle vs. Sheamus
- Women's Tag Team Championship Match: Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler vs. Natalya and Tamina Snuka