- Page 1:Get In Sync with Syncing Software
- Page 2:GoodSync Software Review
- Page 3:SyncBackSE Software Review
- Page 4:Allway Sync Software Review
- Page 5:FolderMatch and FolderClone Software Comparison
- Page 6:SyncToy 2 Software Review
- Page 7:BeInSync Software Review
- Page 8:FolderShare Software Review
- Page 9:Software Syncing Conclusions
SyncBackSE Software Review
SyncBackSE is more than just a synchronization tool as it also enables backup. If you’ve got multiple jobs (sync and/or backup), SyncBackSE is also an easy way to group the tasks together for easier overall manageability and task execution.
SyncBackSE : Profile
SyncBackSE also uses the left (source), right (target) setup scenario in the same way that GoodSync does. However, SyncBackSE’s interface for showing left and right isn’t nearly as clear and as user friendly as GoodSync’s.
SyncBackSE : Running Synchronization
Scheduling is also somewhat less user friendly than it should it be. SyncBackSE relies on Task Scheduler as opposed to a simple check box format (like GoodSync) and does not show simple options for just syncing whenever you start/stop either the application or a new USB drive. Certainly you can use SyncBackSE with a USB thumb drive, and in fact, SyncBackSE can be run a thumb drive itself with a special U3-enabled version.
SyncBackSE has a 30 day trial with a full version available for $30.