Prime Day computer monitor deals are a surprising necessity right now, as we've all been working from home, and need to find ways to extend our screen space beyond our laptops. Fortunately, some of the top display-makers have strong sales on their screens, and more are on the way, even as Prime Day is well into Day 2.
Prime Day computer monitor deals — top sales right now
- LG 27" Full HD IPS Monitor with Radeon FreeSync: was $199 now $189 (opens in new tab)
- Samsung Business 24" IPS 1080p Computer Monitor: was $279 now $194 (opens in new tab)
- LG 34-Inch 21:9 UltraWide Full HD monitor: was $399 now $342 (opens in new tab)
- LG 24'' Full HD IPS Display: was $169 now $126 (opens in new tab)
- LG 34" UltraWide Curved WQHD Monitor with HDR 10: was $799 now $596 (opens in new tab)
Best Prime Day computer monitor deals
LG 34-Inch 21:9 UltraWide Full HD monitor: was $349 now $342 (opens in new tab)
Rated to produce 99% of the sRGB color gamut, this UltraWide Full HD monitor (2560 x 1080 pixels) gives you plenty of space for your work. Plus, creatives will appreciate the VESA DisplayHDR 400 certification for accurate color reproduction. Games and music should sound strong from its MaxxAudio speakers. It supports DisplayPort, HDMI and 3.5 mm audio.
Samsung Business 24" 1080p Computer Monitor: was $279 now $194 (opens in new tab)
Samsung sees that USB hub hanging off your laptop and says "why can't we just build that into your screen?" This 24-inch Full HD monitor (with 100x100 VESA support) offers a pair of USB 2.0 ports and a pair of USB 3.0 ports, so you can wrangle all of your cables. It supports VGA, DisplayPort and HDMI.
LG 34" UltraWide Curved WQHD Monitor with HDR 10: was $799 now $596 (opens in new tab)
This sizable 34-inch monitor is curved for an immersive experience, and its support for the HDR 10 video format makes its colors equally intense. On top of that, you get a 3440 x 1440-pixel resolution for even more screen space than a 1080p display. It packs dual USB 3.0 ports, and supports DisplayPort and HDMI.
Lepow 15.6-inch Full HD Portable Monitor: was $269 now $144 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
This isn't exactly your standard-issue external monitor, but Lepow's display can also help extend your screen with its 1920 x 1080-pixel panel. Plus, it folds right up so you can bring it anywhere around your home. Supports HDR and packs dual speakers, so it'll also facilitate your next Netflix binge. It connects via USB Type-C and mini-HDMI.
Prime Day computer monitor deals — what to watch for
Computer monitors don't have the biggest track record for Prime Day sales, but we can tell you about the features you'll need. QHD monitors give you a ton of screen space for multitasking and video gaming alike. While those monitors can get more expensive, they're worth it.
We're listing only 1080p-and-above monitors here, because you deserve full HD resolution, and nothing less. If anyone tries to sell you a sub-FHD display, you can tell them to drop it off at the junkyard.
Looking to watch a lot of Netflix? Displays with HDR10 support will give you rich color profiles that let you view your favorite shows as the creators intended.
Lastly, make sure the display you buy supports the ports you're already working with. HDMI is the current entry-level standard, but some legacy systems offer only VGA (which some of these computer monitors also support).
Make sure to check out the best Prime Day laptop deals, if you're in the market to upgrade the system you're connecting to your display.
Shop Prime Day sales at Amazon
- Amazon devices: save on Fire TVs, Alexa speakers, Kindles (opens in new tab)
- Apple deals: save on AirPods, Apple Watch, more (opens in new tab)
- Beauty deals: deals from $4 on Revlon, Maybelline, and more (opens in new tab)
- Bedding & bath: deals on comforters, shower curtains, and mattresses (opens in new tab)
- Clothing: save on Calvin Klein, Dickies, Timberland, and more (opens in new tab)
- Fitness: save on Gaiam, Bowflex, Nautilus, and more (opens in new tab)
- Furniture: deals on office chairs, nightstands, and dressers (opens in new tab)
- Halloween decor: deals on costumes, candy, and decor (opens in new tab)
- Headphones: deals from $8 (opens in new tab)
- TV sales: deals from $115 (opens in new tab)
- Laptops: save on MacBooks, Chromebooks, and Windows machines (opens in new tab)
- Lego toys: up to 30% off Lego sets (opens in new tab)
- Mattresses: deals on Casper, Serta, Tuft & Needle (opens in new tab)
- Office chairs: deals from $39 (opens in new tab)
- Pet food/supplies: up to 40% off food and treats (opens in new tab)
- Snacks: up to 35% off Quaker, Starbucks, Lay's, and more (opens in new tab)
- Snow boots: save on Columbia, Sorel, Uggs, and more (opens in new tab)
- Tablets: save on Apple, Samsung, Fire HD, more (opens in new tab)
- Whole Foods at Amazon: up to 45% off for Prime members (opens in new tab)
- Winter apparel: coats from $39 (opens in new tab)