It's time, we now watch the AEW Revolution live stream, as the main card is on! Full results below! After WWE failed to thrill last night, the momentum is in All Elite Wrestling's corner, as Revolution has got an absolutely stacked card filled with matches that will likely vie to steal the show at this weekend's event.
Date: Today (Sunday, March 6)
Time: AEW Revolution will begin at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT / 1 a.m. GMT
Pre-show: 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT / 12 a.m. BST
Watch on: Bleacher Report in the U.S. and Fite TV (opens in new tab) abroad
Where do we start? Well, why not begin at the top of the AEW Revolution 2022 card? The AEW world championship is the big prize as two of the best pro wrestlers (who are also both named Adam) square off. On one side you have the challenger, Adam Cole — who only showed up in AEW last year — going up against Hangman Adam Page. Page may have gotten the "Hangman" moniker because of that incident in Ring of Honor where he hung Chris Sabin with a noose, but he also probably got it because ROH didn't want to have two wrestlers both called Adam. Now, with Cole having entrenched himself in AEW after a lengthy stint in WWE NXT, the two have found each other again.
The next-biggest match on the card is probably Britt Baker D.M.D. defending the AEW Women's Championship against Thunder Rosa. The two famously set the bar for women's wrestling in AEW with their no-holds-barred Lights Out match that left Baker with a crimson mask.
CM Punk vs MJF in a dog-collar match will be terrific pro wrestling, but we're still reeling after the latter's massive promo revealing how much Punk meant to him growing up. Then, in the middle of the card, is the treat of Jon Moxley vs The American Dragon Bryan Danielson. The plot there is simple: Danielson wants to unite, but Mox says they first must fight.
Last, but certainly not least in our heart, is the Face of the Revolution Ladder match. "Limitless" Keith Lee is a favorite of ours in this match, where he takes on fellow hosses Wardlow and Powerhouse Hobbs, while Christian Cage, Ricky Starks and Orange Cassidy represent the regular human-sized wrestlers. They're fighting for a TNT Championship title shot.
Here's everything you need to know to get a 2022 AEW Revolution live stream (including the full card, which now has three pre-show matches, thanks to the House of Black vs Penta, PAC and Redbeard match announced):
How to watch AEW Revolution live streams from anywhere on Earth
If you've had to leave your own "bubble" — or you've been hit by a dreaded local blackout — and you can't watch AEW Revolution live streams with the app you want to, you're not out of luck. With a virtual private network, or VPN, you can appear to be surfing the web from your home town, and access the same streaming services you already paid for.
Not sure which VPN is right for you? We've tested many different services and our pick for the best VPN overall is ExpressVPN (opens in new tab). It offers superb speeds and excellent customer service.
We think speed, security and simplicity make ExpressVPN (opens in new tab) second to none. During our tests, we saw fast connection times, and we're impressed by the service's ability to access more than 3,000 services spread out across 160 locations in 94 countries.
Here's how easy it is to stream from anywhere in the world:
1. Get a VPN (we recommend ExpressVPN (opens in new tab) as the best out there)
2. Connect to the location you want to stream from
3. Use your usual streaming service and watch like normal
Exclusive Tom's Guide Discount: Save 49% on the 12-month ExpressVPN plan (opens in new tab)
How to watch AEW Revolution live streams in the U.S.
The thing about non-WWE PPVs is that they always cost more. AEW Revolution is no exception, going for $50. You can order an AEW Revolution live stream from the Bleacher Report (opens in new tab) app.
The Bleacher Report app has apps on Roku and mobile devices, and can be watched on the web. Bleacher Report's Fire TV app is there, and they finally added an Apple tvOS app.
AEW Revolution live streams in the UK, Canada and beyond
International fans have a different solution.
Specifically, Fite TV (opens in new tab) is selling AEW Revolution 2022 live streams, at varying rates based on conversion from US dollars.
AEW Revolution 2022 match card and results
- Current match: Bryan Danielson vs. Jon Moxley
- Dr. Britt Baker (c) retained the new AEW Women's World Championship after a lot of interference.
- Reports are emerging that Orange Cassidy is injured
- CM Punk beat MJF with a punch from the Dynamite Diamond Ring given to him by Wardlow, who turned on MJF.
- Match notes: After MJF trolled with Cult of Personality, Punk unlocked his ROH attire and AFI's Miseria Cantare!
- Jade Cargill (c) defeated Tay Conti to retain the TBS Championship, via pinfall after hitting Jaded.
- Match notes: Jade and Tay are doing great. Keeping the momentum going, not letting the crowd lull.
- SHANE "SWERVE" STRICKLAND is all elite, and signed his contract
- Wardlow won the Face of the Revolution ladder match
- Match notes: Orange Cassidy just thought this was Shadows of the Colossus. They did the Keith Lee rises like a horror villain spot! The yam-bag-Yahtzee sequene was a highlight. Epic stuff. That Keith & Hobbs bump seemed weird. Hope Starks is OK.
- Jurassic Express defeated ReDragon and The Young Bucks to retain the AEW World Tag Team Championship
- Match notes: Everyone looked great in this match. Kinda shocked that the faces retained.
- Eddie Kingston defeated Chris Jericho via submission to the stretch plum
- Match notes: Holy hell that bump to the top of the head that Jericho took. Madcap Moss says "what's up?" Arguably the best match of Jericho's AEW run so far. Aubrey Edwards refusing to be intimidated was a good moment. Jericho refusing to shake Kingston's hand is an interesting move.
- House of Black defeated Erick Redbeard, Penta Oscuro and PAC
- Hook defeated QT Marshall via the Redrum submission
- Don Callis appeared on the pre-show after we were led to believe Kenny Omega was coming. He expressed confidence that Adam Cole will take the title from "Hangman" Adam Page, and called Cole a transitional champion, stating that Omega will get it next.
- Pre-show: Leyla Hirsch defeated Kris Statlander after blasting her with a turnbuckle
- "Hangman" Adam Page (c) vs. Adam Cole for the AEW World Championship
- Andrade El Idolo, Matt Hardy and Isiah Kassidy vs. Sting, Darby Allin and Sammy Guevara