Tipped by the Walmart Canada Gaming Twitter account, PS5 stock became available online on Dec. 3, at 11 a.m. ET/8 a.m. PT. Xbox Series X stock became available soon after at 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PT.
At the time of writing (9:04 a.m. ET on December 6), the consoles were sold out, but you can check stock quickly using the links below to see when supply pops back in.
- See our in-depth PS5 review
- Xbox Series X review: Our verdict is in
- Your guide to PS5 vs. Xbox Series X
When you shop at Walmart, you can only buy one console per household, meaning there's likely a limitation in place based on your contact information or shipping address. However, there's no guarantee that the consoles will arrive before Christmas.
High-demand, limited availability and greedy scalpers have created headaches for anyone interested in buying the PS5 or Xbox Series X, especially through online stores. We wish you luck with your attempts — who knows? Maybe enough people have either scored one already or settled on waiting until 2021.
No matter, we're tracking stock alerts around-the-clock, so be sure to check back often for updates on console availability.
PS5 restock: Quick links
- Walmart: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Amazon: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Target: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Sony: PS5 | PS5 5 Digital Edition
- Best Buy: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- GameStop: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Newegg: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition