The UFC 250 main card starts at 10 p.m. Eastern (7 p.m. Pacific | 2 a.m. GMT).
Prelim matches have been going on for a few hours, having starting at 6 p.m. Eastern, with the second set at 8 p.m. Eastern.
Are you watching? UFC 250 live streams went live earlier, and it's almost time for Nunes vs Spencer. This top-billed match has the most on the line, leading to either the continuation of Nunes' champ-champ double-title reign, or Felicia "Feenom" Spencer taking the featherweight title from the Lioness in her first defense.
Yes, the big story tonight is if Spencer can take a win over Nunes. While Spencer is a legit challenger in her own right (as a former Invicta FC Featherweight champion, who holds blackbelts in Brazillian Jiu Jitsu and Taekwondo), the champ is on a 10 fight winning streak.
Nunes (19-4-0) is also simply the bigger name, as she shocked the world and etched herself into the books by taking less than a minute to silence the too-talkative Ronda Rousey, and send her packing to the WWE. Spencer (8-1-0), however, may have fewer fights to her name, but her sole loss was a notedly valiant effort against Cris Cyborg.
Right before that match, Raphael Assuncao vs. Cody "No Love" Garbrandt looks to be a bantamweight battle to see who can move up in the rankings. Assuncao is 5th-ranked in the division, with 10 wins by submission to his name, while Garbrandt is 9th ranked. Both are on the heels of recent L's, and looking to gain some traction.
Here's everything you need to know to watch UFC 250 live streams online:
Where to live stream UFC 250
UFC 250 is exclusively on ESPN Plus, though its preliminary matches are on regular ESPN and UFC Fight Pass. ESPN Plus is ESPN's own streaming service, which it sells on its own and as a bundle with Disney Plus and Hulu in a cost-cutting package aimed at for cord-cutters.
While UFC 250 live streams cost $64.99 (on top of ESPN Plus), new subscribers and those on current monthly plans can get UFC 250 at a discounted rate — with over 30% savings — via the $84.98 annual plan + UFC 250 offer.
UFC 250 Early Prelim fights start at 6 p.m. on UFC FightPass, which is $9.99 per month. Then, the higher-up set of prelim fights that start at 8 p.m. Eastern are on both ESPN Plus and ESPN, and the latter is available on most major cable TV replacement services, including Sling TV, YouTube TV and Hulu with Live TV.
Why spend $4.99 per month on ESPN Plus by itself when the Disney Plus, Hulu and ESPN Plus bundle gets you all three services for a low $12.99 per month. That includes Disney Plus' with 4K Ultra-HD video and 4 simultaneous streams.View Deal
Sling TV: ESPN is on Sling Orange, one of the service's three packages, which also includes the Disney Channel, ESPN2 and ESPN3.
UFC 250 card and results:
Early prelims (6 pm Eastern):
- Alex Perez (#9) beat Jussier Formiga (#4) [flyweight] — via TKO in round 1
- Devin Clark beat Alonzo Menifield [light heavyweight] — via unanimous decision
- Herbert Burns beat Evan Dunham — via submission in round 1
Prelims (8 pm Eastern):
- Alex Caceres vs Chase Hooper [featherweight]
- Ian Heinisch (#13) beat Gerald Meerschaert [middleweight] — via TKO in round 1
- Cody Stamann (#12) beat Brian Kelleher [featherweight] — via unanimous decision
- Maki Pitolo beat Charles Byrd [middleweight] — via TKO in round 2
Main Card (9 p.m. Eastern):
- Amanda Nunes (c) vs Felicia Spencer [featherweight]
- Raphael Assuncao (#5) vs Cody Garbrandt (#9) [bantamweight]
- Aljamain Sterling (#2) vs Cory Sandhagen (#4) [bantamweight]
- Neil Magny vs Anthony Rocco Martin [welterweight]
- Eddie Wineland vs Sean O'Malley [bantamweight]