Alright, please bring your luggage to HBO Max, as it's time to watch The White Lotus season 2, then we've got good news. A new branch of everyone's favorite hotel for rich people is full of new guests. Because while most of season 1's chaotic hotel guests aren't back for this second jaunt, Tanya McQuoid (Jennifer Coolidge) is. And she's not alone.
This time, the White Lotus super-fan herself is accompanied by her husband Greg (Jon Gries). But, unfortunately for Greg, Tanya's also brought along her assistant Portia (Haley Lu Richardson). Because that's how you spend a vacation with your spouse — by bringing a third wheel along.
As for the star-power in The White Lotus season 2, HBO alum Michael Imperioli is here as Dominic Di Grasso, visiting with his elderly father Bert (F. Murray Abraham), who is acting like a much younger man. Dominic's brought his son Albie (Adam DiMarco) along for the ride.
Then, you've got Aubrey Plaza as Harper) who seems to not be as friendly with the friends of her newly wealthy husband Ethan (Will Sharpe), who are joining them at The White Lotus.
This White Lotus, though, isn't the Maui-based resort from the previous season. This time, we're at a White Lotus in Sicily!
Here is everything you need to watch The White Lotus season 2. Plus, check out a preview video:
How to watch The White Lotus season 2 in the U.S.
In the U.S., The White Lotus season 2 episode 1 is set to air Sunday (Oct. 30) at 9 p.m. ET on HBO and HBO Max.
This is the first of six episodes. The full schedule is below.
If you haven't signed up for HBO Max, what are you waiting for? It's our top pick among the best streaming services.
HBO Max (opens in new tab) offers an exceptional library, including all of HBO's prestige series, like Game of Thrones, Succession, The Sopranos and The Wire. Plus, the service has its own originals like Hacks and The Flight Attendant. HBO Max costs $15 per month (or $10 for the ad-supported tier).
How to watch The White Lotus season 2 in Canada
While Canadians don't have access to HBO or HBO Max, they can still watch The White Lotus season 2 at the same time as the U.S. airing. Crave (opens in new tab), the usual source for HBO shows in Canada, has the rights.
The streaming service has a seven-day free trial (opens in new tab). After that, the Movies + HBO package costs $19.98 CAD per month.
How to watch The White Lotus season 2 online in the UK
Since Brits also don't get HBO or HBO Max, they can watch The White Lotus season 2 on Sky Atlantic and NOW. It will air Monday, Oct. 31 concurrently at 1 a.m. GMT and again at the more reasonable time of 9 p.m. GMT.
Sky TV packages (opens in new tab) start at just £25 per month.
Every episode will debut the day after its U.S. airing.
How to watch The White Lotus season 2 in Australia
Aussies can stream The White Lotus season 2 on Binge (opens in new tab). It should arrive on Monday, Oct. 31 at 12 p.m. AEDT.
The White Lotus season 2 episodes schedule
- The White Lotus season 2 episode 1: Oct. 30 @ 9 p.m. ET
- The White Lotus season 2 episode 2: Nov. 6 @ 9 p.m. ET
- The White Lotus season 2 episode 3: Nov. 13 @ 9 p.m. ET
- The White Lotus season 2 episode 4: Nov. 20 @ 9 p.m. ET
- The White Lotus season 2 episode 5: Nov. 27 @ 9 p.m. ET
- The White Lotus season 2 episode 6: Dec. 4 @ 9 p.m. ET
The White Lotus season 2 cast
As an anthology, The White Lotus will bring in a new cast for every season. There is at least one exception, though: Jennifer Coolidge will return for season 2. It's unclear if she'll be reprising the role of Tanya McQuoid.
That's not to say Coolidge will be the only season 1 star who will be back. As White told IndieWire (opens in new tab): "I don’t think you can credibly have [all the Season 1 guests] on the same vacation again. But maybe it could be a Marvel universe type thing, where some of them would come back."
Meanwhile, White Lotus season 2 casting announcements have revealed some of the new players hitting the resort.
According to EW (opens in new tab), Michael Imperioli (The Sopranos) will be playing a character named Dominic Di Grasso, who is traveling with "his elderly father and recent college-graduate son." On January 10, 2022, HBO confirmed that Aubrey Plaza (opens in new tab) will be checking into The White Lotus for season 2. EW reports that her character, Harper Spiller, is on vacation with her husband and his friends.
Oscar winner and Mythic Quest star F. Murray Abraham is joining as Imperioli's elderly father. Adam DiMarco (Magicians) will play the college grad son, Albie.
Haley Lu Richardson (Recovery Road) is Portia, a young woman traveling with her boss. And Tom Hollander (The Night Manager) is on board in an unknown role.
- Jennifer Coolidge as Tanya McQuoid-Hunt, reprising the role of the White Lotus hotel's biggest fan from season 1
- Jon Gries as Greg Hunt, Tanya's husband
- Haley Lu Richardson as Portia, Tanya's assistant
- F. Murray Abraham as Bert Di Grasso, a hotel guest who acts younger than he is
- Michael Imperioli as Dominic Di Grasso, Bert's son
- Adam DiMarco as Albie Di Grasso, Dominic's son
- Aubrey Plaza as Harper Spiller, a hotel guest whose husband Ethan (Will Sharpe) is newly wealthy
- Will Sharpe as Ethan Spiller, a hotel guest visiting with his wife and college roommate
- Theo James as Cameron Sullivan, one of Ethan's college roommates
- Meghann Fahy as Daphne Sullivan, Cameron's wife
- Sabrina Impacciatore as Valentina, who is the manager of the White Lotus in Taormina
- Tom Hollander as Quentin, an "English expat, vacationing with his friends and his nephew Jack"
- Beatrice Grannò as Mia, a local singer looking for success
- Simona Tabasco as Lucia, a local who visits The White Lotus looking for work
- Leo Woodall as Jack, Quentin's nephew