- Where to buy PS5: Tracking down the elusive console
- Check out the best PS5 games to buy now
- Plus: PS5 and Xbox Series X stock — here are the key dates to watch
It appears that 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT on November 25 will be the magic time for when Walmart puts more PS5 and Xbox Series X units on sale (no mention of the Xbox Series S). The mega-retailer may choose to release its stock in batches, at timed intervals, as they did on the PS5 release day.
Speaking of, as someone who has tried (and failed) to order a PS5 through Walmart.com, this won't be any easier than going in-store.
As you might expect, these aren't the only online-only Black Friday offers at Walmart. The first 5 pages of the digital circular are all Online-only. It's a smart move by the retailer to limit foot traffic as COVID-19 infections continue to rise across the country. Upcoming deals include discounts on 65-inch and 58-inch Samsung 4K TVs, as well as the AirPods Pro for just $169.
But many of Walmart's other offers will be available in stores — including the Google Nest Hub (which will be $40 off, down to $49). We're tracking the best Black Friday deals all season long, so be sure to check back often for the biggest savings and updates on console availability.
PS5 sellers: Quick links
- Amazon: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Target: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Sony: PS5 | PS5 5 Digital Edition
- Walmart: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Best Buy: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- GameStop: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition
- Newegg: PS5 | PS5 Digital Edition