The holiday weekend is over, but 4th of July sales are still going strong. Most retailers have extended their 4th of July sales, which means you can still save from $100 to $1,000 off mattresses, 4K TVs, kitchen appliances, and smartwatches.
Some of our favorite 4th of July sales today include the MacBook Air M1 on sale for $899 at Amazon. In addition to being Apple's least-expensive laptop, the Editor's Choice MacBook Air is faster than ever thanks to its new Apple M1 processor, which leaves many Intel-based machines in the dust. Meanwhile, Dell has various gaming machines on sale from $849. The sale is particularly noteworthy as there are a few RTX 30-series rigs on sale from $849. Machines with this video card are perfect for casual and hardcore gamers alike.
There are even some new post 4th of July sales to speak of. Woot has a fire sale on the Microsoft Surface Duo, which is now on sale from $409 (that's over 60% off).
If you're shopping for furniture, various Editor's Choice mattresses, such as the Nectar mattress, are on sale from $499. Some retailers are even throwing in free sleep bundles that include pillows, mattress protectors, and sheet sets. Make sure to check out our 4th of July mattress sales coverage for more deals.
We've also spotted deals on the rarely discounted Apple Watch SE and up to $1,000 off Samsung's new line of 2021 4K QLED TVs. So before you start that Netflix binge, here are the best 4th of July sales you can still get from Best Buy, Home Depot, Amazon, and others.
Editor's Choice 4th of July sales
- Nectar Sleep: our favorite mattress is up to $399 off + get a $399 gift bundle
- Dell: RTX 30-series gaming rigs on sale from $849
- Chromebooks: up to $200 off select Chromebooks @ Best Buy
- AirPods: all AirPods are on sale from $119 @ Amazon
- LEGO sets: from $10 @ Walmart
- iPad Pro M1: $50 off Apple's new Editor's Choice iPad Pro from $749 @ Walmart
- Verizon: current + new customers get free 5G phone w/ trade-in @ Verizon
- Beats Headphones: up to 40% off deals from $89 @ Amazon
- Google Nest: up to $80 off Google Nest devices @ Home Depot
4th of July sales — Major retailers
- Amazon: up to 40% off robot vacs, blenders, Samsung and more
- AT&T: $700 off iPhone 12 or Galaxy S21 for free
- Bed Bath & Beyond: up to $150 off Shark, Keurig, more
- Best Buy: up to $500 off 4K TVs, $1,500 of KitchenAid packages
- Home Depot: up to 50% off grills, power tools, and appliances
- Kohl's: extra 20% off via "SAVE20"
- Lowe's: 25% off patio furniture, 30% off power tools, $50 off BBQ grills
- Macy's: up to 50% off summer apparel + extra 20% off via "SAVE"
- Overstock: up to 70% off sitewide
- Target: 20% off swimsuits, 10% off Speedo
- Verizon: up to $1,000 off 5G phones w/ trade-in
- Walmart: summer/outdoor pools and toys from $8
- Wayfair: up to 50% off dressers, patio furniture coffee tables
4th of July sales — Mattresses
- Nectar Sleep: $399 gift bundle w/ every purchase [Editor's Choice]
- Amerisleep: 30% off any mattress + $230 in free gifts
- Bear Mattress: 25% off everything + $250 gift set w/ "CHILL"
- Beautyrest: up to $300 off select mattresses
- Cocoon by Sealy: up to 35% off mattresses + free gift
- GhostBed: 33% off mattresses + 2 free pillows w/ "FUTURE33" [Exclusive]
- Lowe's: up to 50% off ceiling fans, kitchen cabinets
- Purple: up to $350 off all Purple mattresses
- Saatva: spend $975, get $200 off
- Serta: up to $200 off iComfort mattresses
- Tempur-Pedic: up to $500 off mattresses + adjustable bases
- The Company Store: 20% off towels, linens. and more
- Tuft & Needle: 20% sitewide. mattresses from $405
- Vaya: $300 off any mattress via "VAYA300"
- Zoma Mattress: $150 off any mattress + $540 free sleep bundle
4th of July sales — Tech & gadgets
- Alexa smart devices: deals from $19 @ Amazon
- Alienware: up to 30% off gaming rigs and monitors
- AT&T: up to $700 off iPhone 12 or Galaxy S21
- Best Buy: TV sales from $69
- Dell: gaming laptops up to $1,200 off
- iPad Pro 2021: up to $200 off w/ trade-in @ Verizon
- HP: up to 60% off select laptops
- Lenovo: up to 50% off ThinkPad laptops
- Lego: sets from $10 @ Walmart
- Mint Mobile: $50 off Android phones
- Verizon: up to $1,000 off any 5G phone w/ trade-in
- Woot: MS Surface Duo from $409
4th of July sales — Apparel
- Adidas: up to 40% off sneakers, loungewear, and apparel
- Backcountry: up to 40% off yoga apparel
- Dick's Sporting Goods: 50% off weekend sale
- EMS: 75% off all outdoor apparel
- Nike: up to 40% off sneakers, running gear, more
- Overstock: workout apparel from $8
- REI: up to 30% off hiking/camping gear
- Target: workout apparel under $20
- Zappos: save on Brooks, Asics, Crocs and more
4th of July sales — Appliances & kitchen
- Amazon: save on small kitchen appliances, robots vacs, cooling
- Best Buy: up to $1,500 off KitchenAid appliance packages
- HexClad: up to 40% off cookware sets
- Home Depot: up to $800 off appliances
- Lowe's: up to $250 off Samsung, Whirlpool, LG, and more
- Samsung: up to $1,100 off washers/dryers and refrigerators
- Walmart: fans & air conditioners from $69
- Wayfair: appliance and accessory deals from $27
4th of July sales — Fitness
- Amazon: dumbbells, yoga mats, pilates accessories from $9
- Best Buy: up to $1,000 off ProForm, TRX, Nautilus, more
- Dick's Sporting Goods: up to 70% off golf, sneakers, home gym
- Horizon Fitness: extra 5% off all cardio machines
- Kohl's: save on Nike, Adidas, Fila, Gaiam, and more from $4
- Modell's: 10% off sale items via "JULY4"
- Tempo: $400 off via "Tempo-4th"
- Walmart: home gym favorites from $9
4th of July sales — Gaming
- PS5: check stock @ Amazon
- Xbox Series X: check stock @ Amazon
- Best Buy: Xbox games from $9 or PS5 games from $19
- Dell: RTX 30-series gaming rigs on sale from $849
- GameStop: $10 off video games or 70% off digital games
- Target: up to $20 off Switch games
- Walmart: up to 50% off Switch, Xbox, PlayStation games
4th of July sales — Outdoor/summer
- Amazon: patio furniture sets from $119
- Home Depot: up to 40% off furniture, decor, kitchenware
- Lowe's: up to 25% off patio sets and $50 off Weber grills
- Omaha Steaks: 50% off steaks and burgers
- Overstock: up to 40% off patio sets
- Walmart: summer patio furniture/decor from $12
- Wayfair: up to 50% off sitewide
4th of July sales — Home office
- Amazon: bookcases, chairs, desks on sale from $32
- Herman Miller: 15% off WFH bundles via "BUNDLE15"
- Home Depot: up to 30% off chairs, desks, cabinets
- Office Depot: over 50% off office chairs and desks
- Staples: up to $100 off select chairs and furniture
- Wayfair: office furniture clearance sale from $35
When is 4th of July 2021
The 4th of July 2021 fell on Sunday. However, Independence Day will be observed on Monday, July 5. As far as 4th of July sales are concerned, all deals are available now and many will be available through the week of July 5. Appliances, mattresses, and big-screen 4K TVs are seeing steep price cuts at retailers like Best Buy, Wayfair, and Nectar.
Who has the best 4th of July sales
4th of July sales tend to focus on outdoor items like patio furniture, grills, and summer apparel. On the tech front, 4th of July sales are generally great for finding deals on laptops, TVs, and fitness devices. Mattresses also tend to see massive discounts during 4th of July sales.
Tips on finding the best 4th of July sales
As with all holidays, 4th of July sales will be filled with both good and bad deals. But with a little diligence, it's possible to find the best sales on the items you want. Here are our tips and guide to finding the best deals during Independence Day.
- Always comparison shop: Practically every retailer offers 4th of July sales. As a result, we recommend that you always comparison shop — no matter what you're buying. If you're shopping for a new 4K TV, look at deals from Best Buy, Amazon, and Walmart. If you're in the market for new kitchen appliances, check out Kohl's, Amazon, Home Depot, and Lowe's. That way you'll see who has the lowest price on the item(s) you want.
- Use price tracking tools to weed out fake deals: Shoppers have an arsenal of tools to help them weed out bad 4th of July sales. One of our favorites is CamelCamelCamel. Although it only works on Amazon, it can give you the price history on just about any item sold on Amazon. We find it especially helpful for tech items like iPads, 4K TVs, and more.
- Beware of fake reviews: It's something every shopper does: We find something we want to buy and we google reviews for that item. However, shoppers should be very cautious with the reviews they read because there are a lot of fake or paid for user reviews out there. So if you're spotted a few 4th of July sales you're intent on buying, make sure you do your homework and rely on reviews from multiple users and not just users who leave glowing reviews.