Prime Day Whole Foods deals are among our favorite sales during Amazon Prime Day. They're also proof that Prime Day deals aren't restricted to just tech and home.
In fact, now that Prime Day almost here, Amazon is offering one of our favorite Prime Day Whole Foods deals ever. For a limited time, spend $10 or more on a single Whole Foods purchase and you'll get a free $10 Amazon credit which you can use on any Prime Day purchase. This is the third consecutive year Amazon offers this Prime Day promo.
Prime Day: spend $10, get $10 credit @ Whole Foods
One of our favorite Prime Day promos is back! Spend $10 at Whole Foods from now through October 14, and you'll get a free $10 Amazon credit which you can use during Prime Day. (Prime Day is October 13 through October 14). Delivery/pickup orders sold by Whole Foods Market and delivered or picked up by October 14th at 11:59 pm (PST) qualify for this offer.View Deal
Snacks and food: up to 35% off @ Amazon
Amazon is once again offering big savings on all Pepsi products. Prime members can take up to 35% off Lay's, Quaker Oats, Pure Leaf, Doritos, and more. Although this isn't a Prime Day Whole Foods deal per se (the sale is at Amazon.com), it's still one of the best food deals we've seen to date from Amazon. It's also a bigger discount than the 25% off they offered last year. View Deal
The reason we like this Whole Foods deal so much is because that $10 credit can turn a good deal into a spectacular deal. For instance, with the credit, a $24 Echo Dot could become a $14 Echo Dot.
Clearly, that's not the only Prime Day Whole Foods deal we expect to see. Based on what we saw last year, Prime members can look forward to Whole Foods deals that offer 25% to 50% off on the following items:
Save 35% on Pepsi, Quaker, Gatorade, Doritos, More
While not a Prime Day Whole Foods deal per se, Amazon is once again treating Prime members to some epic deals on Pepsi products. Currently, Prime members can take up to 35% off Lay's, Doritos, Tropicana, Quaker, Pure Leaf, Naked, and more. It's worth noting that last year's sale maxed out at 25% off, which makes 2020's sale that much stronger. Stay tuned as we update our story with more of the best Prime Day Whole Foods deals.
Prime Day Whole Foods deals — what to expect
Here is a sampling of the Prime Day Whole Foods deals we saw last year. Expect to see many of the same discounts on Tuesday. This year, we predict Amazon will also offer these deals for home delivery.
- Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream 2 Pints for $6
- Talenti Ice Cream 2 Pints for $6
- RXBAR nut butters and bars 40% off
- 365 Everyday Value Trail Mixes 35% off
- Organic red cherries for $3.99/lb.
- Organic strawberries for $5 (two 1-lb. containers)
- Wild-caught sockeye salmon fillets for $9.99/lb.
- Animal welfare rated St. Louis ribs for $3.99/lb.
- Organic whole chicken for $2.19/lb.
Shop early Prime Day sales at Amazon
- Amazon devices: save on Fire TVs, Alexa speakers, Kindles
- Bedding & bath: deals on comforters, shower curtains, and mattresses
- Fitness: save on Gaiam, Bowflex, Nautilus, and more
- Furniture: deals on office chairs, nightstands, and dressers
- Halloween decor: deals on costumes, candy, and decor
- TV sales: deals from $115
- Laptops: save on MacBooks, Chromebooks, and Windows machines
- Lego toys: up to 30% off Lego sets
- Mattresses: deals on Casper, Serta, Tuft & Needle
- Pet food/supplies: up to 40% off food and treats
- Snow boots: save on Columbia, Sorel, Uggs, and more
- Whole Foods at Amazon: up to 45% off for Prime members
- Winter apparel: coats from $39