Alexa is the name of the personal assistant that lives inside the Echo, Amazon's smart speaker. If that's too creepy or humanlike for you, fear not — you can change the device's settings so that it will respond to "Amazon," "Echo," or even "Computer," instead of "Alexa." Here's how:
1. Open the Amazon Alexa app on your Android or iOS device.
2. Tap the three line menu button on the top left of the screen.
3. Scroll down to and tap Settings.
4. Tap on the Echo device you want to change.
5. Tap Alexa, which sits next to Wake Word at the bottom of the screen.
6. Tap the down arrow next to Alexa.
7. Select Alexa, Amazon, Echo, or Computer, depending on your preference.
8. Tap Save.
See Also : 45 Best Amazon Alexa Skills
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Amazon Alexa - User Guide
- How to Pair Philips Hue Lights with Alexa
- Best Bluetooth Speakers - Big Sound, Small Package