When you watch WWE Money in the Bank live streams online tonight, you may tune in with some expectations for a surprise. Rumors are swirling that Bayley or Charlotte may return tonight, and we'd be very happy to see either end the Ronda Rousey experiment. Results are listed below.
• Date: Today (Saturday, July 2)
• Start time: 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT / 1 a.m. BST
• Kickoff show time: 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT / 10 p.m. BST
• Watch in the U.S.: Peacock (opens in new tab)
• Watch everywhere else: WWE Network (opens in new tab)
• Watch anywhere — try ExpressVPN (opens in new tab) 100% risk free
Now, the men's Money in the Bank ladder match participants are Madcap Moss, Riddle, Seth "Freakin" Rollins, Drew McIntyre, Omos, Sheamus and Sami Zayn. All but Moss, Sheamus and Omos seem to have a puncher's chance. McIntyre could win and use the contract to get the main event of Clash at the Castle in Cardiff, Wales. He's already expected to headline that event against Roman Reigns, and this could be the way we get there.
Riddle getting the briefcase would be a bit of a surprise, since he doesn't seem likely to win having just lost to Reigns on SmackDown Live. But if Randy Orton is able to heal up, this briefcase could be the catalyst for a program between RK-Bro. Sami Zayn wants direct ties to The Bloodline, and ownership of the briefcase could tie him to Reigns for the distant future. Rollins, though, seems like the best pick for our buck. And the newly-added Madcap Moss? You gotta be joking.
The women's Money in the Bank ladder match is slightly less interesting. Becky Lynch is the easy pick, but we think it's time for Liv Morgan to get the chance to vault up the card. Our picks for the rest of the card are below.
Here's everything you need to watch the Money in the Bank live stream:
How to watch Money in the Bank live streams from anywhere on Earth
While Peacock is available all across the U.S. and the WWE Network is still the standard around the world, Money in the Bank live streams can get a bit confusing. You might want to check out a VPN if you can't watch with the service you normally use.
International audiences will be pretty jealous of U.S. audiences, which will save up to 50% by switching to Peacock (unless you get the no-ads tier at $9.99 per month).
ExpressVPN (opens in new tab) can access more than 3,000 servers spread out across 160 locations in 94 countries. The service performed reliably in our testing, and we found customer service responsive.
Money in the Bank live streams in the U.S. are cheaper
The only place to watch Money in the Bank in the U.S. is with Peacock (opens in new tab). WWE Premium Live Events are in the $4.99 Peacock Premium tier; the $9.99 Peacock Premium Plus tier doesn't get you anything extra for this show. Peacock is now available on most of the best streaming devices.
There's no need to pay for the ad-free tier for WWE live events, as there are always ads in the live editions of Peacock programming.
In addition to the WWE live streams, Peacock (opens in new tab) also has huge library of licensed content drawn from various brands. That includes shows like 30 Rock, The Voice, Battlestar Galactica, Law & Order: SVU and This Is Us.
Next: We've also got all the UFC 276 live stream details too.
Money in the Bank live streams in the UK
Our friends in the United Kingdom will grab Money in the Bank live streams on the WWE Network (opens in new tab), for a higher price — closer to the $9.99 that Americans used to pay.
That said, don't expect this to last forever. Peacock is now touching down internationally, landing in the United Kingdom and Ireland recently. Who knows how soon the WWE content will filter over.
While those in the States pay less now, there is less content available — and the ad breaks are weird — so it's a monkey's paw situation on getting that discount.
Money in the Bank live streams in Australia
Money in the Bank begins at 10 a.m. AEST, though the kickoff show starts at 9 a.m. AEST.
Australia is still watching Money in the Bank streams on the WWE Network (opens in new tab).
Money in the Bank card and results
Our predicted winners are noted below
- Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Seth "Freakin" Rollins vs. Sheamus vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Omos vs. Sami Zayn vs. Riddle vs. Madcap Moss
Prediction: Seth Rollins wins
- LIV MORGAN CASHED IN THE MONEY IN THE BANK BRIEFCASE AND BEAT NATALYA FOR THE SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
- Ronda Rousey (c) defeated Natalya for the SmackDown Women’s Championship
Prediction: Ronda Rousey retains
- The Usos defeated The Street Profits (c) for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships
Prediction: The Usos win
- Bianca Belair (c) defeated vs. Carmella for the Raw Women’s Championship
Prediction: Bianca Belair retains
- Liv Morgan won the Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Lacey Evans vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Liv Morgan vs. Raquel Rodriguez vs. Asuka vs. Shotzi vs. Becky Lynch
Prediction: Liv Morgan wins
- Bobby Lashley beat Theory for the United States Championship
Prediction: Bobby Lashley wins