UFC 252 has begun, as the early prelims started at 6 p.m. ET today (Sat. Aug. 15), and we're already into the main preliminary bouts.
The main card starts at 10 p.m. ET (7 p.m. PT | 3 a.m. BST), and the event is live from UFC APEX in Las Vegas.
The UFC 252 live streams are live and back "home" as the UFC is not back on Fight Island, but emanating from UFC's true home: Las Vegas. And it's headlined by a rubber match of one of the most interesting rivalries in a while: Stipe Miocic vs Daniel Cormier 3 -- for the heavyweight title.
And you wouldn't be crazy for thinking this one's ending with a KO blow. The previous outings between Miocic and Cormier both ended with knockouts, with Cormier winning first and Miocic getting his win back last time. Also, Miocic wouldn't be wrong for entering this match with a bit of bloodlust.
- The best streaming devices in 2020
- Our best Netflix shows list has 61 picks for your next binge watch
That's because Miocic's been out of commission ever since he faced Cormier, suffering from eye-pokes (what is this, pro wrestling?) from the former Olympic wrestler. That being said, Cormier probably wants to go out on a high note, as this match is expected to be his last, having delayed retirement at 40 (he's 41 now) to get things squared away with Miocic.
Elsewhere on the card, expect theatrics from the wild-haired Sean O'Malley, who's earned headlines by professing his appreciation for marijuana. Who knows what he and commentator/interviewer/podcaster Joe Rogan will discuss tonight.
Here's everything you need to know to watch UFC 252 live streams online:
Where to live stream UFC 252 in the US
You're gonna need ESPN Plus (opens in new tab) to watch UFC 252 live streams, because you're not gonna go without the main card, are you? Prelims are live on both ESPN and ESPN+, so those with ESPN can get a taste of it all for themselves, before forking the cash over.
Oh, and the early prelims, listed below are only on UFC Fight Pass.
UFC 252 Early Prelim fights start at 7 p.m. on UFC FightPass (opens in new tab), which is $9.99 per month. Then, the higher-up set of prelim fights that start at 8 p.m. Eastern are on both ESPN Plus and ESPN, and the latter is available on most major cable TV replacement services, including Sling TV, YouTube TV and Hulu with Live TV.
How to watch UFC 252 in the U.K.
Those staying up extra late -- until 3 a.m.! -- in the UK will watch UFC 252 live on UFC Fight Pass and BT Sport. The BT Sport Monthly Pass (opens in new tab) costs £25 per month and will get you access to UFC 252, as well as Premier League fixtures.
Just a heads up, though, it's not available via a web browser, but through apps on Now TV devices, PlayStations, Xbox, Apple TV and some Smart TVs.
How to watch UFC 252 live streams in Canada
Our neighbors in the great white north will watch the early prelims on UFC Fight Pass, while the prelims are on TSN and RDS. UFC 252's main card is available on various providers, including BELL and Rogers.
UFC 252 card and odds
Early prelims (7 p.m. ET) on UFC Fight Pass
- Chris Daukaus +100 beat Parker Porter -120 via round 1 TKO, heavyweight
- Kai Kamaka -230 beat Tony Kelley +190 via decision, featherweight
Prelims (8 p.m. ET) on ESPN and ESPN Plus
- Merab Dvalishvili -240 vs. John Dodson +200, bantamweight
- Vinc Pichel -130 vs. Jim Miller +110, lightweight
- Virna Jandiroba -310 vs. Felice Herrig +250, strawweight
- TJ Brown -155 vs. Danny Chavez +130, featherweight
- Ashley Yoder +135 beat Livia Renata Souza -160 via decision, strawweight
Main Card (10 p.m. Eastern):
- Daniel Cormier -115 vs. Stipe Miocic (c) -105, heavyweight championship
- Sean O'Malley -300 vs. Marlon Vera +230, bantamweight
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik -125 vs. Junior Dos Santos +105, heavyweight
- Herbert Burns -270 vs. Daniel Pineda +220, featherweight