Some of the best Black Friday deals are already here, making this the best time of the year to buy a new TV. This Black Friday TV deal drops the price of one of the best TVs to an all-time low and is definitely worth checking out.
Right now, the Samsung 4K QLED 65-inch Q90T TV is on sale for $1,099 at Amazon (opens in new tab). That’s a huge $998 drop on its MSRP of $2,097, and it is the lowest price ever for this set.
Update: As of Nov 25 this Samsung TV deal is still in stock on Amazon.
Samsung 4K QLED Q90T 65-inch TV: was $2,097 now $1,099 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
The Samsung 4K QLED Q90T is a large 65-inch TV that has dropped down to its lowest price ever. It is 48% off right now ahead of Black Friday and makes for one of the best TV deals right now. The Samsung QLED Q90T TV provides striking colors and a clear 4K resolution. It also has 4K upscaling technology and good viewing angles that reduce glare. QLED TVs are a great OLED alternative and at this low price, it is a deal worth considering.
In our Samsung Q90 QLED TV review (which is very close to the Q90T model), we said that it is the strongest OLED alternative we have ever seen. This is not the latest QLED TV model by Samsung, but it still brings excellent picture quality with bright colors and deep blacks and is a great value at this Black Friday deal price.
The TV has a relatively slim profile and packs in 4K upscaling technology. An adaptive picture feature can adjust the brightness according to the light in the room, while object tracking sound leverages the two top and two bottom built-in TV speakers tp adjust the sound to follow the action.
The Q90 has all the essentials of a modern smart TV with four HDMI ports and three USB ports. The Bixby voice assistant is not great on this TV though.
Overall, the Samsung Q90T brings an excellent viewing experience and is one of the best QLED TVs right now. We have seen it go on sale before, but the price has never been lower for this TV, which makes this a compelling deal. Looking for something to watch on your new TV? You cannot miss this $5 Disney Plus and Hulu Black Friday deal. If you're an iPhone owner, you may want to pair the Q90T with the Apple TV, so check out this Apple TV 4K Black Friday deal that delivers the price it always should have had.
If you are looking for more TV discounts, heck out this massive 85-inch LG 4K TV that just hit its lowest price ever. Or if you want an OLED TV, Samsung's QD-OLED is a massive $1,200 off (opens in new tab) right now.
Be sure to check out our just launched Black Friday TV deals live blog to check out all the big sales that are happening now. And see our main Black Friday deals live blog for more sales on everything.
Top Black Friday TV deals now
- Amazon: TVs from $99, huge OLED sales (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: save up to $730 on OLED TVs (opens in new tab)
- Samsung: up to $1,000 off new QLED TVs (opens in new tab)
- Target: element 65" 4K UHD Roku TV for $329 (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: huge savings, and TVs from $98 (opens in new tab)
- TCL 55" 4K TV: was $319 now $299 @ Best Buy (opens in new tab)
- Hisense 65" A6 4K TV: was $799 now $369 @ Best Buy (opens in new tab)
- Samsung 85" 4K TV: was $1,499 now $999 @ Samsung (opens in new tab)
- LG 48" A2 OLED: was $1,299 now $569 @ Best Buy (opens in new tab)
- LG C2 55" 4K OLED TV: was $1,795 now $1,695 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED 55": was $1,899 now $999 @ Best Buy (opens in new tab)
- Hisense 85" A7H 4K Smart TV: was $1,699 now $1,199 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)