iPhone 13 preorders are currently live. Some carriers and retailers are even offering iPhone 13 deals for anyone who wants one of Apple's new phones. If you prefer to check out the phone in person, the family of iPhone 13 phones will be available in-stores starting Friday, September 24.
In terms of pricing, the iPhone 13 mini starts at $799, whereas the iPhone 13 starts at $899. Meanwhile, the iPhone 13 Pro starts at $999 and the iPhone 13 Pro Max starts at $1,099. The entire iPhone 13 family is powered by Apple's new A15 Bionic CPU and all base models start with 128GB of storage. The Pro models now have a 1TB storage capacity option.
If the iPhone 13 isn't what you hope for, we're also seeing many new iPhone 12 deals as well.
- Apple event recap: iPhone 13 and all the big news
iPhone 13 preorders
iPhone 13 Pro: free w/ trade-in + unlimited @ AT&T (opens in new tab)
AT&T was the first carrier with iPhone 13 preorders and we especially like their promos because they're valid for new or existing customers. Currently, you can get the iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, or iPhone 13 mini for free with an eligible trade-in. (The iPhone 13 Pro Max is available for just $99). You'll need to purchase your phone via a monthly installment plan and you'll also need to sign up for an unlimited data plan to get these preorder promos.
iPhone 13: up to $1,500 w/ trade-in + unlimited @ Verizon (opens in new tab)
New Verizon customers can get up to $1,500 off any new iPhone 13 model. You'll get up to $1,000 off via your trade-in. Plus, new members will be able to get an extra $500 to help cover the cost of switching for a total of up to $1,500 off. Existing members can get up to $1,000 off with trade-in.
iPhone 13: free HomePod Mini + $200 gift card @ Visible (opens in new tab)
Verizon-owned Visible is offering iPhone 13 preorders on every model. Simply purchase any iPhone 13, port your number to Visible, and customers will receive a free HomePod Mini ($99 value). Plus, you'll also get a $200 prepaid gift card after you make your first three payments.
iPhone 13: free with trade-in + unlimited @ T-Mobile (opens in new tab)
T-Mobile is offering the iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 mini for free with trade-in and a new Magenta Max line. Alternatively, you can preorder an iPhone 13 Pro Max and get up to $1,000 off via trade-in and with a new Magenta Max line.
iPhone 13: up to $790 off w/ trade-in @ Apple (opens in new tab)
The Apple Store will take from $110 to $790 off your iPhone 13 or iPhone 13 mini purchase with an eligible trade-in. Eligible phones include the iPhone 8 or newer.
Shop more iPhone discounts
- iPhone 11: free w/ unlimited plan @ Verizon (opens in new tab)
- AT&T: iPhone 12 from $0 w/ trade-in (opens in new tab)
- Mint Mobile: iPhones from $15/month (opens in new tab)
- Cricket: iPhones from $0 w/ new line (opens in new tab)
- iPhone 12 (Purple): up to $700 off w/ trade-in @ AT&T (opens in new tab)
- iPhone 11 Pro (256GB): 50% off (no trade-in) @ AT&T (opens in new tab)
- iPhone SE: free w/ new line + Unlimited @ Verizon (opens in new tab)
- T-Mobile: up to $830 off iPhone 12 w/ new line + trade in (opens in new tab)
- Verizon: up to $1,500 off all iPhones w/ new line (opens in new tab)
- Visible: $200 gift card w/ new line (opens in new tab)
- Refurb iPhone deals: from $339 @ Apple Store (opens in new tab)