Amazon's already locking its Cyber Monday deals down, despite it still being the freakin' weekend. But with a deal this good, on one of our Editor's Choice smart locks, we can't blame them for not waiting 'til the weekend to end.
Right now, Amazon's selling the August Smart Lock for $79. That's $71 off (47%!), which lets you save some money to get one of the lock's must-have accessories to make it even smarter.
August Smart Lock: was $150 now $79 at Amazon
What happens when you take a great budget lock and pick off practically half the price? August's Smart Lock is now $71 off at Amazon, and that's more than enough savings for you to get the August Connect, which helps you control the lock remotely and also add smart assistant integrations. View Deal
In our August Smart Lock review, we commend the smart home gadget for its ease of installation, flexible settings and auto-lock/unlock capabilities.
And about that must-get accessory. Our review notes that you'll probably want to get the $61 August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge to add remote lock access, and integrate the August Smart Lock with smart assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant, and support Airbnb and Home Away Simplisafe.
Cyber Monday deals: Quick links
- Adidas: Up to 50% off select apparel
- Alienware: Up to $550 off Alienware gaming desktops and laptops
- Amazon: Countdown to Cyber Monday deals
- B&H Photo: Up to $500 off Canon, Nikon, and more
- Best Buy: Shop Cyber Monday now
- Chewy: Up to 60% off pet food and toys; BOGO select items
- Dell: Save up to 40% on XPS, monitors, desktops
- Expedia: Up 67% off travel deals
- HP: Up to 63% off Envy, Spectre, and more laptops
- Lenovo: Up to 56% off ThinkPads
- Lowe's: Up to 60% off DeWalt, Dyson, Honeywell, GE, more
- Microsoft: $500 off Surface Book 2
- Mixbook: 45% off sitewide via "BF19"
- Newegg: Sales on components, graphics cards, SSDs
- Otterbox: 25% off + free shipping
- Purple: Up to $400 off Purple mattresses
- Rosetta Stone: BOGO subscription sale
- Verizon: Free phone and 50% off activation fee when purchased online
- Walmart: Best deals you can get now
- Xfinity: $150 Prepaid Visa card with Internet + TV bundles