Prime Day Fitbit deals are continuing to give shoppers an opportunity to get the company's top-rated smartwatches or fitness trackers at a much-more affordable price. Ideal for those trying to stay fit all year long, these wearables are even more eye-catching at these lower prices.
Fitbit's devices have always ranked among the best fitness trackers. Fitbit recently launched three new devices: the Fitbit Sense, Fitbit Versa 3, and Fitbit Inspire 2. Earlier this year, it also released the Fitbit Charge 4, a $150 fitness tracker with GPS built in.
However, our pick for the best Prime Day Fitbit deal is the Fitbit Versa 2 for $127 (opens in new tab), marked down from $179. It's still a great smartwatch for sleep tracking, albeit last year's model.
Here are the best Prime Day Fitbit deals right now.
- Shop all Amazon Prime Day Fitbit deals (opens in new tab)
- Check out the best Prime Day exercise bike deals
Prime Day Fitbit deals — top sales right now
- Fitbit Versa 2: was $179 now $127 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Fitbit Versa Lite: was $159 now $134 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Fitbit Charge 3: was $149 now $134 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Fitbit Ionic Watch: was $212 now $179 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
Best Prime Day Fitbit deals
Fitbit Versa 2: was $179, now $127 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
The Versa 2 may be missing built-in GPS, but it still has everything you'd want from a fitness watch. Not just the usual heart, step, and sleep tracking either, since it also monitors blood oxygen, works with Alexa, has NFC payments, and more. Now $52 less than the usual price. This deal is on the Stone/Mist Grey, Petal/Copper Rose and Bordeaux/Copper Rose colorways.
Fitbit Versa Lite: was $159 now $134 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
In our Fitbit Versa Lite review, we said that this stripped-down version of the Versa nailed the basics. While it lacks GPS and onboard music storage, it's still a good fitness tracker with a colorful display. You can find it in select colors for less than $150; if you see it higher than that, you're better off with the Fitbit Versa 2, which has Alexa and music storage.
Fitbit Charge 3: was $149 now $134 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
The Fitbit Charge 3 has everything you need in a fitness-tracking band: automatic workout-tracking, sleep analysis, a large touchscreen display, and week-long battery life. This Prime Day Fitbit deal knocks its price to as low as $122 when you search options from other sellers.
Fitbit Ionic: was $212 now $179 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
We'll admit the Fitbit Ionic's design isn't for everyone. But Fitbit's first color-screen smartwatch—now discontinued by the company—still has a number of current features including GPS, NFC for mobile payments, and the ability to store songs on the watch itself. It's available in a few colors, and is $30 less than the Fitbit Versa 3. Supplies are running low, so not all color options are available.
Fitbit Aria Air Smart Scale: was $49 now $34 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
If you want an easy way to both view and log your weight the Aria Air has you covered. It automatically logs everything with the Fitbit app via Bluetooth, and can automatically distinguish between different users and sync accordingly. it doesn't measure body fat like the Aria Air 2, but at $15 off the usual price that doesn't really matter
Prime Day Fitbit Deals: What to expect
Since Fitbit's new devices—the Fitbit Sense, Fitbit Versa 3, and Fitbit Inspire 2—have only recently been released, it's doubtful that we'll see large discounts on these devices.
The $329 Fitbit Sense is the company's new flagship device; in addition to heart rate and GPS, it has an ECG sensor, and can also measure skin temperature and electrodermal activity (EDA), two metrics which says can help quantify your stress levels.
The Fitbit Versa 3 ($229) looks like the Versa and also has GPS and other smartwatch features built in. However, it lacks ECG, skin temperature, and EDA sensors.
The Fitbit Inspire 2 ($99) is Fitbit's budget fitness tracker, can last up to 10 days on a charge, and can measure sleep, heart rate, and get notifications from your smartwatch.
Having trouble deciding which to get? Check out our best Fitbit page to see which of the company's wearables is right for you.
Shop Prime Day sales at Amazon
- Amazon devices: save on Fire TVs, Alexa speakers, Kindles (opens in new tab)
- Apple deals: save on AirPods, Apple Watch, more (opens in new tab)
- Beauty deals: deals from $4 on Revlon, Maybelline, and more (opens in new tab)
- Bedding & bath: deals on comforters, shower curtains, and mattresses (opens in new tab)
- Clothing: save on Calvin Klein, Dickies, Timberland, and more (opens in new tab)
- Fitness: save on Gaiam, Bowflex, Nautilus, and more (opens in new tab)
- Furniture: deals on office chairs, nightstands, and dressers (opens in new tab)
- Halloween decor: deals on costumes, candy, and decor (opens in new tab)
- Headphones: deals from $8 (opens in new tab)
- TV sales: deals from $115 (opens in new tab)
- Laptops: save on MacBooks, Chromebooks, and Windows machines (opens in new tab)
- Lego toys: up to 30% off Lego sets (opens in new tab)
- Mattresses: deals on Casper, Serta, Tuft & Needle (opens in new tab)
- Office chairs: deals from $39 (opens in new tab)
- Pet food/supplies: up to 40% off food and treats (opens in new tab)
- Snacks: up to 35% off Quaker, Starbucks, Lay's, and more (opens in new tab)
- Snow boots: save on Columbia, Sorel, Uggs, and more (opens in new tab)
- Tablets: save on Apple, Samsung, Fire HD, more (opens in new tab)
- Whole Foods at Amazon: up to 45% off for Prime members (opens in new tab)
- Winter apparel: coats from $39 (opens in new tab)