10 Best Weather Apps

10 Best Weather Apps
10 Best Weather Apps

Gone are the days when weather forecasting was little more than fortune-telling. With Doppler radar, satellite imaging and numerous advances in meteorology, weather forecasts are more reliable than ever, and with the advent of mobile computing, you can get updated on the weather forecast anywhere you have a wireless or cellular signal. Check out the latest and greatest weather apps in order to stay up to date on the weather.

Display 11 Comments.
    Anonymous , November 7, 2012 4:10 PM
    For your smartphone? No, sir, I don't have an iPhone nor an Android... WP anyone?
    bystander , November 9, 2012 4:48 PM
    It would have been really nice to have had a comparison of accuracy, or even compare what gave more conservative information and what not. Weather accuracy is very important to me. I've been using The Weather Channel for the last year, but I'd be interested in how it compares in accuracy, unless they all get the same info from the same place.
    deathengine , November 9, 2012 5:29 PM
    Radarscope is my app of choice. Best radar app i have seen.
    JOSHSKORN , November 9, 2012 5:49 PM
    Weather apps? Kinda boring. I converted to GO apps on my DROID RAZR MAXX.

I guess I wouldn't mind seeing an article on the different Android launchers.
    Anonymous , November 10, 2012 11:59 AM
    What about Weather Bug?? Been using on Android for years and I consider it the best!. What kind of review is this not even including Weather Bug!
    Rbee , June 9, 2013 2:31 PM
    For iPhone, I strongly recommend Weather Pod. A truly stunning visual weather app that has various great weather related features.
    Cy-Kill , July 18, 2013 6:45 AM
    AccuWeather is the worst app I've ever tried, it constantly gave the wrong info, never updated itself properly with the correct info, so I went back to the tried and true TWN app!
    bbuggins , July 19, 2013 1:03 PM
    This could be very helpful. Thanks so much for sharing this, guys. Do we need umbrella today :-)))
    Art Faucett , July 20, 2013 9:38 PM
    Used to have TWC app until they ruined it with the last update. Using Raindar for my radar, and Pro Weather alert for my warnings.
    TheOnion , August 8, 2013 6:44 AM
    I used to use Accuweather. The App is beautiful. I got tired of how slow it loaded. I switched to Weatherbug. I also used 1Weather on my last phone. I liked it but it didn't have radar. Looks like they might have added that so it may warrant another go.
    overlandpark4me , January 31, 2014 11:13 PM
    When the Weather Ch started naming winter storms and making up fake tornado terms, I haven't watched them, or will put one of their apps on any device. Thankfully Direct TV finally got smart and kicked them to the curb too.....