Whether you want an audience to accompany you through Resident Evil 7 or want to share your expert commentary as you explore the world of Horizon: Zero Dawn, you can start with just the push of a button on your controller. Here’s how to stream to Twitch from a PS4:
- Press the Share button on your PS4 controller while in-game.
- Choose “Broadcast Gameplay.”
- Select Twitch.
- Select Sign In.
- Go to https://twitch.tv/activate and enter the code on your TV screen.
6. Choose OK on your PS4.
7. Choose Twitch again.
8. Customize your options and choose “Start Broadcasting.”
9. You’re live on Twitch. To end the broadcast, select that option in the Share Menu.
While there is a Twitch app on the PS4, you don’t need it to stream. It's a great way to view other people's streams, though, and you can find it with all of the other video apps, like Netflix and HBO Go, on the PlayStation Store.
- The Ultimate Guide to Twitch Streaming
- PS4 vs. Xbox One: Which Console Is Right for You?
- How to Use a PS4 Controller on Steam