Update: GameStop is now sold out of XSX bundles. Make sure to follow our Xbox Series X restock guide for tips on the next console drop.
GameStop will soon have Xbox Series X restock available. The bundle will be available to its PowerUp Rewards Pro members only.
Members will be able to get the Xbox Series X bundle for $694.96. It includes Madden NFL 22, a $20 GameStop digital gift card, and a 3-month GamePass Ultimate membership. Note, you may need to sign into your membership to purchase the bundle.
Xbox Series X restock
Xbox Series X bundle: $694 @ GameStop
GameStop has Xbox Series X restock. The bundle includes Madden NFL 22, a $20 GameStop digital gift card, and a 3-month GamePass Ultimate membership. The bundle is available to GameStop PowerUp Rewards Pro members only. Membership costs $14.99 per year and includes perks like extra trade-in credits, a digital GameInformer subscription, and more.
How to become a PowerUp Rewards Pro Member
In early June, GameStop announced that it was changing the way it handles console restocks. It will give first dibs to its PowerUp Rewards Pro members. Although there's a free tier, only Pro members will get early access to the restocks. Membership starts at $14.99 per year and includes perks like a Game Informer subscription, $5 reward coupons per month (total of $60/year), 10% extra trade credit on games/accessories, and a $5 welcome certificate.
PowerUp Rewards Pro membership: from $15 @ GameStop
GameStop's PowerUp Rewards Pro membership already came with a host of benefits, but the retailer has added one more — early access to next-gen console restocks. If you're still after a PS5 or Xbox Series X, this could be $15 very well spent.
GameStop restock — tips and tricks
It may be obvious, but you'll want to have a GameStop account and be logged into your account when the restock begins. If you click the "add to cart" button and nothing happens, try refreshing the page. Alternatively, you could clear your browser cookies and try to open the page via an incognito web browser. You might be asked to solve a captcha before adding the console to your cart.
What to do if you miss out
As with their previous Xbox Series X restock events, these units will likely sell out fast. (Though not as fast as their standalone restocks). So if you miss out don't worry. There will be other restock events in the future. Also, make sure to follow our Xbox Series X restock guide for up to the minute news on the latest restocks.
Check Xbox Series X restock at other retailers
- Best Buy: Xbox Series X | Xbox Series S (last restock July 14)
- Walmart: Xbox Series X | Xbox Series S (last restock August 25)
- Amazon: Xbox Series X | Xbox Series S (last restock June 22)
- Dell: Xbox Series X (last restock August 25)
- Target: Xbox Series X | Xbox Series S (last June 23)
- Microsoft: Xbox Series X | Xbox Series S (last restock September 16)
- GameStop: Xbox Series X | Xbox Series S (restock August 17)
- Newegg: Xbox Series X | Xbox Series S (last restock May 2)
- Adorama: Xbox Series X & Xbox Series S bundles (last restock July 16)
- Lenovo: Xbox Series X | Xbox Series S (last restock March 16)
- Costco: Xbox Series X (last restock July 1)
- BJ's: Xbox Series X (last restock July 8)
- Kohl's: Xbox Series X (last restock April 21)
- Antonline: Xbox Series X | Xbox Series S (last restock August 25)