Here we go folks, when you watch the AEW All Out 2022 live streams tonight (we’re actually in the building at the NOW Arena) you tune in to see a very long card that features a very oddly-built main event. Yes, less than two weeks ago, we got the AEW world championship match early — and it didn't go as many would have planned. And in its wake, a rematch has appeared.
Date: Today (Sunday, September 4)
Time: AEW All Out begins at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT / 1 a.m. GMT
Pre-show: 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT / 12 a.m. BST
Watch on: Bleacher Report in the U.S. and Fite TV abroad
Interim champ Jon Moxley absolutely squashed linear champ CM Punk to become the undisputed AEW World Champion. Punk appeared to re-injure himself in the process, but many noted that it wasn't the same foot that he injured after his title win over Adam "Hangman" Page. On Wednesday's Dynamite, Jon Moxley threw the AEW win/loss rankings out the window, and dropped the open contract for his title match in the ring. CM Punk affiliate Ace Steel picked it up, and later seemingly-talked Punk into taking the match.
For the sake of the booking, there's also the question of Punk's inevitable heel turn. If it happens at All Out, this all being in Chicago, the big question is "how do you get Punk's home town fans to boo him?" The answer, we thought, is the return of Maxwell Jacob Friedman. That could still happen, but it now seems like Ace Steel will be brutalized maliciously to make sure Chicago boos the Second City Savior.
The other big match is the AEW Trios Tournament finals. On Dynamite, we learned "Hangman" Adam Page is now a member of The Dark Order team (following an injure to Pres10 Vance and Andrade's attack on Evil Uno). They will face The Elite (Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks, Matt and Nick Jackson), who defeated Aussie Open and Will Ospreay on Dynamite.
Elsewhere on the card, Jade Cargill will likely plow through Athena to defend her TBS championship. The injured Thunder Rosa will not compete, and the AEW Interim Women's World Champion will be decided in a four-way match between Toni Storm, Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D., Jamie Hayter and Hikaru Shida. Since Storm was the rumored winner back when Rosa was going to fight her, that seems like the direction this match goes. Bryan Danielson vs Chris Jericho isn't technically a fight for the custody of Daniel Garcia, though it should be.
The AEW World Tag Team Championship is being defended by Keith Lee and Swerve Strickland, aka Swerve In Our Glory, as they take on Max Caster and Anthony Bowens. Everybody loves The Acclaimed, but everyone also loves to bask in Lee's glory. Lastly, a mixed-tag was added to the pre-show after Rampage, the Zero Hour pre-show match pitting Sammy Guevara and Tay Melo (defending their AAA World Mixed Tag Team Championship) against Ortiz and Ruby Soho.
Here's everything you need to know to get a 2022 AEW All Out live stream (including the full card). (Also, here's how to watch the WWE Clash at the Castle live stream).
How to watch AEW All Out 2022 live streams from anywhere on Earth
On the go? Can't watch AEW All Out live streams with the app you want to? You're not out of luck. With a virtual private network, or VPN, you can appear to be surfing the web from your home town (or anywhere else), and access the streaming services of your choice.
We think speed, security and simplicity make ExpressVPN second to none. During our tests, we saw fast connection times, and we're impressed by the service's ability to access more than 3,000 services spread out across 160 locations in 94 countries.
Here's how easy it is to stream from anywhere in the world:
1. Get a VPN (we recommend ExpressVPN as the best out there)
2. Connect to the location you want to stream from
3. Use your usual streaming service and watch like normal
Exclusive Tom's Guide Discount: Save 49% on the 12-month ExpressVPN plan
How to watch AEW All Out 2022 live streams in the U.S.
The thing about non-WWE PPVs is that they always cost more. AEW All Out 2022 is no exception, going for $50. You can order an All Out live stream from the Bleacher Report app.
The Bleacher Report app has apps on Roku and mobile devices, and can be watched on the web. Bleacher Report's Fire TV app is there, and they finally added an Apple tvOS app.
AEW All Out 2022 live streams in the UK, Canada and beyond are cheaper
So, herein lies the point where many American fans will wonder "what the heck!?" International fans have a different solution. Cheaper rates — which often vary based around conversions — are found in Canada, the UK and Australia.
Specifically, Fite TV is selling AEW All Out 2022 live streams.
AEW All Out 2022 match card and predictions
Predicted winners are listed in bold text.
- Jon Moxley (c) vs CM Punk for the AEW World Championship
- “Lionheart” Chris Jericho vs. “American Dragon” Bryan Danielson
- Swerve in Our Glory (c) vs. The Acclaimed for the AEW World Tag Team Championship
- Jungle Boy vs. Christian Cage
- Jade Cargill (c) vs. Athena for the AEW TBS Championship
- Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks (Matt and Nick Jackson) vs "Hangman" Adam Page & The Dark Order's John Silver and Alex Reynolds for the AEW World Trios Championship
- Toni Storm vs. Dr. Britt Baker vs. Jamie Hayter vs. Hikaru Shida for the AEW Interim Women’s World Championship.
- Casino Ladder Match for a future AEW World title shot: Claudio Castagnoli vs. Wheeler Yuta vs. Pénta El Zero M vs. Fénix vs. Rush vs. Andrade "El Idolo" vs. Dante Martin vs. The Joker (TBA competitor)
- House of Black vs. Miro, Sting and Darby Allin
- Ricky Starks vs. Powerhouse Hobbs
- FTR & Wardlow vs. Jay Lethal & Motor City Machine Guns
- Zero Hour pre-show match: Tomohiro Ishii vs Eddie Kingston
- Zero Hour pre-show match: Hook (c) vs "Cool Hand" Angelo Parker for the FTW Championship
- Zero Hour pre-show match: PAC (c) vs Kip Sabian for the AEW All-Atlantic Championship
- Zero Hour pre-show match: Sammy Guevara and Tay Melo (c) vs Ruby Soho and Ortiz for the AAW World Mixed Tag Team Championship