Because Apple unveiled the iPhone 12 on Oct. 13, Apple's entry-level handset went on sale that very same day at other retailers. Amazon sells the iPhone SE 2020 with carrier service and unlocked, although the unlocked model they sell is renewed.
Prime Day iPhone SE 2020 deals — top sales right now
- iPhone SE 2020 fully unlocked (renewed): for $353 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
- iPhone SE 2020 w/ Total Wireless: was $399 now $349 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
- iPhone SE 2020 on Verizon: was $399 now free on contract @ Verizon (opens in new tab)
- iPhone SE on AT&T: was $399 now $5/month @ AT&T (opens in new tab)
Best Prime Day iPhone SE 2020 deals
iPhone SE: free w/ new line + Unlimited @ Verizon (opens in new tab)
Open a new line of service with an unlimited plan at Verizon and you'll get a free iPhone SE. Plus, you'll get 50% off Verizon's $40 activation fee. This is one of the best iPhone SE 2020 deals you can get right now.
iPhone SE 2020: $148 @ US Cellular (opens in new tab)
New customers can score Apple's new iPhone for as little as $4.96/month (over a 30-month contract) if they switch to US Cellular. That's one of the best iPhone SE deals we've seen. It works out to $148.80 total over a 30-month installment plan. Given that U.S. Cellular is only available in select states, though, you'll have to confirm that the carrier covers your service area first.
The iPhone SE packs a lot into its compact frame, including a super fast A13 Bionic processor and a very good rear camera that benefits form the chip's computational photography capabilities. For example, you can take portrait mode pics using both the front and back cameras and take advantage of Smart HDR for getting the best results in challenging lighting conditions.
The iPhone SE 2020 also offers features you don't normally see at this price, such as water resistance and wireless charging. These are perks you don't get on the Google Pixel 4a.
With its 4.7-inch display, the iPhone SE 2020 is best for people who like smaller phones, but overall it's big on value and we expect some discounts for Amazon Prime Day on Amazon itself and through carriers and other retailers.
Shop early Prime Day sales at Amazon
- Amazon devices: save on Fire TVs, Alexa speakers, Kindles (opens in new tab)
- Apple deals: save on AirPods, Apple Watch, more (opens in new tab)
- Beauty deals: deals from $4 on Revlon, Maybelline, and more (opens in new tab)
- Bedding & bath: deals on comforters, shower curtains, and mattresses (opens in new tab)
- Clothing: save on Calvin Klein, Dickies, Timberland, and more (opens in new tab)
- Fitness: save on Gaiam, Bowflex, Nautilus, and more (opens in new tab)
- Furniture: deals on office chairs, nightstands, and dressers (opens in new tab)
- Halloween decor: deals on costumes, candy, and decor (opens in new tab)
- Headphones: deals from $8 (opens in new tab)
- TV sales: deals from $115 (opens in new tab)
- Laptops: save on MacBooks, Chromebooks, and Windows machines (opens in new tab)
- Lego toys: up to 30% off Lego sets (opens in new tab)
- Mattresses: deals on Casper, Serta, Tuft & Needle (opens in new tab)
- Office chairs: deals from $39 (opens in new tab)
- Pet food/supplies: up to 40% off food and treats (opens in new tab)
- Snacks: up to 35% off Quaker, Starbucks, Lay's, and more (opens in new tab)
- Snow boots: save on Columbia, Sorel, Uggs, and more (opens in new tab)
- Tablets: save on Apple, Samsung, Fire HD, more (opens in new tab)
- Whole Foods at Amazon: up to 45% off for Prime members (opens in new tab)
- Winter apparel: coats from $39 (opens in new tab)