Good news if you missed yesterday's 1-day laptop sale at Amazon. Today, Dell is responding with a sale of its own. The PC manufacturer is offering from $50 to $200 prepaid Visa gift cards with select monitor (opens in new tab), desktop (opens in new tab), and laptop purchases (opens in new tab).
What makes this sale especially sweet is that you're getting a Visa gift card. Normally, Dell bundles Dell gift cards, which forces you to buy from Dell again. However, a Visa gift card is essentially like getting cash back.
Moreover, Amazon traditionally doesn't offer noteworthy Dell discounts (which is why yesterday's deal was so rare), so it's safe to say these deals will be better than anything you'll find during Amazon Prime Day.
A few noteworthy deals include:
- Dell 24-inch 1080p LCD w/ $50 GC (opens in new tab) for $161.49 ($78 off)
- Alienware 25-inch 1080p G-Sync Monitor w/ $100 GC (opens in new tab) (AW2518H) for $479.99 ($220 off)
- Alienware 34-inch WQHD G-Sync Monitor w/ $150 GC (opens in new tab) (AW3418DW) for $999.99 ($500 off)
- Dell XPS 13 (9380) w/ $150 GC (opens in new tab) for $1,099.99 ($69 off)
- Dell G3 15 w/ GTX 1660 Ti + $150 GC (opens in new tab) for $1,149.99 ($150 off)
- shop all Dell Visa gift card bundles (opens in new tab)
The gift cards are added during the final checkout page. Dell's gift card promo sale is slated to run through July 1.