Black Friday is still a few weeks away, but for many retailers the deals have already started. eBay, for instance, is offering exclusive deals on select tech products as part of its 11 Days of Deals sale.
Top on the list of discounted items are the Apple AirPods, which are on sale for $139. That's $20 off and the cheapest they've ever been. The AirPods feature a lightweight design, Siri integration, and solid audio quality.
The sale also includes the Apple iPhone XS, which is discounted to $979. It's a modest $20 off, but it happens to be the best deal you'll find on the unlocked iPhone. Apple's iPhone XS has a 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display, an A12 Bionic chip, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage.
If you prefer a larger screen, the iPhone XS Max can be yours for $1,079. Again, it's only $20 off, but it's the best unlocked price around. We like the iPhone XS Max for its superfast processor, spacious OLED display, enhanced cameras with Smart HDR, and split-view mode capability.
Keep in mind that in the coming days Sam's Club will offer up to a $300 gift card with your in-store iPhone purchase. This deal, however, is only available to Sam's Club members.
Other forthcoming eBay deals include:
- Ecobee4 Smart Thermostat for $199.99 ($50 off, Nov. 3 at 8am ET)
- HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset for $59.99 ($40 off, Nov. 5 at 8am ET)
- Rosewill Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo for $14.99 ($45 off, Nov. 5 at 8am ET)
- HP 27-inch HD Gaming Monitor for $139.99 ($59 off, Nov. 5 at 8am ET)
- Apple Watch Series 4 for $389 ($10 off, Nov. 7 at 8am ET)
- Black Friday 2018: How to Score the Best Deals
- Best Black Friday Tech Deals
- 8 Essential Black Friday Shopping Tips