Want to get a jump start on you Labor Day shopping? Walmart is slashing the price of some of our favorite Google Home gear with deals starting as low as $39.
The sale is similar to Walmart's Anti-Prime Day sale back in July, although most devices are about $5 to $10 pricier today than they were back in July.
Nevertheless, it's not often we see this many Google Home devices on sale simultaneously.
Headlining the sale is the Google Home Mini, which is selling for $39 ($10 off; it was $15 off in July). If you're a fan of Google's streaming devices, the rarely discounted Chromecast Ultra is now $59 ($10 off; it was $20 off in July). The 4K streamer broadcasts gorgeous 4K HDR video and is an excellent addition if you're already invested in the Google ecosystem. Other noteworthy deals include:
- Chromecast for $30 ($5 off)
- Home Mini for $39 ($10 off)
- Chromecast Ultra for $59 ($10 off)
- Home Mini + Chromecast for $66 ($8 off)
- Home Mini 2-Pack for $58 ($20 off)
- Google Home for $99 ($30 off)
Although Walmart has Google's Pixelbooks on sale, Amazon has better prices. For instance, the base Pixelbook is selling for $757.64 at Walmart, whereas Amazon has it for $749. Likewise, the 256GB model is priced at $1,014.75 at Amazon, which is $10 cheaper than Walmart's price.
Walmart's sale is valid through September 3.
See Also : Best Cheap Tech Gifts Under $100
- Best Tech Deals of August 2018
- Why You Shouldn't Trust Amazon Ratings
- New iPhone Leaked: Meet the iPhone XS