Prime Day is here and if you're away from your laptop and can't watch deals, there's good news.
Amazon's shopping app lets you watch deals from your smartphone. It's a great trick to know, especially now that Prime Day deals are in full swing.
Available for Android and iOS, the app notifies you when there are deals on the products you select. It's worth noting that this feature doesn't work on all Amazon products; it's only available for some.
Setting up an alert is easy. Here's how.
- From the app's main dashboard, tap the upper left menu icon and choose "Settings.
- Click on "Notifications."
- Scroll down to "Your Watched & Waitlisted Deals." Make sure that the toggle button next to this option is set to on. (It'll turn orange when you've activated it).
- To start watching deals, go back to the main dashboard, and select "Today's Deals" from the upper left menu icon.
- Tap on the "Upcoming" column, and select the "Watch this deal" button below the products you want to watch.
- You can see the items added to your watch list by clicking the "Watching" column.
- To stop watching a deal, just click the "Watching" tab again and the app will stop watching it.
Another option is to use CamelCamelCamel. This site tracks the price history of all products on Amazon. You can have it send you a notification when an item's price drops below a certain point. For instance, you can have it warn you if the Xbox One X drops below $450. Alerts are delivered via e-mail, Twitter, or RSS feed.
You'll need to create a free account to set up alerts via the website. Alternatively, you can download its extension, the Camelizer, and create alerts via the extension.
- ago Save $-319399 on JVC 55-inch Class 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV See details
- ago Save $30 on Toshiba 43-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV See details
- ago Save $3000 on LG 65-inch Class 4K UHD Smart TV See details
- ago Save $-9 on MSI GF63 15.6-inch IPS Gaming Laptop See details
- ago Save $210 on HP Pavilion 14 14-inch Laptop See details