It seems that like Gran Turismo fans have been waiting for the entire lifetime of the PlayStation 3 so far (some actually have) but since yesterday's Sony keynote, we finally have a release date for Gran Turismo 5 – the full game.
It'll be coming November 2, just in time for the holidays and the PS3's fourth birthday, and there will be a fancy collector's edition for car nuts who have some spare cash to spend.
Retailing for $99.99 SRP, the Collector's Edition includes a 1:43 scale collectible diecast car, a 300-page guide to cars and racing techniques, a GT-branded key chain, a voucher for five (5) DLC cars, and a numbered certificate of authenticity, all housed in stylish, premium packaging.
Collector's Edition Content Details:
- Gran Turismo® 5 game
- Exclusive limited edition 1:43 scale diecast 2009 Nissan GT-R Spec V with custom Gran Turismo livery designed by Polyphony Digital, produced by well-known collectible car maker Kyosho
- In-depth 300-page car-lover’s guide written by the experts at Polyphony Digital, covering everything from the history of the modern automobile to driving techniques and game reference material
- Custom etched Gran Turismo key chain
- Voucher for five (5) exclusive high-end cars with custom Gran Turismo livery and performance upgrades
- Numbered certificate of authenticity
- Custom collector’s packaging