The WWE WrestleMania 39 live stream is live for night 2, as the main card has begun! We're keeping track of results from tonight's WrestleMania card — but putting them far enough below that you won't get spoiled if you don't want to.
We've got the many ways to watch Mania and all the start times you need to know, the match card and reported match order. First, though, let's get to the breaking news, as a new potential match has been announced.
• Date: Today (Sunday, April 2) and yesterday (Saturday, April 1).
• Start time: 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT / 1 a.m. BST / 11 a.m. AEDT (both days)
• Kickoff show time: 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT / 11 p.m. BST / 9 a.m. AEDT (both days)
• Watch in the U.S.: Peacock
• Watch everywhere else: WWE Network
• Watch anywhere — try ExpressVPN 100% risk free
Bobby Lashley issued an open challenge this weekend, as he's not booked. YouTuber KSI, who helped Logan Paul on Night 1, may be his opponent. Other potential foes start with LA Knight, who also wasn’t booked for Mania. Also, Becky Lynch teased her interest in a tag title defense on Night 2. But since the Women's WrestleMania Showcase fatal four-way tag team match is on Night 2, that doesn't quite make sense, unless Damage Ctrl won (they didn't).
The biggest WrestleMania match, which will likely headline the Sunday card, sees Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns defend both of his titles against "The American Nightmare" Cody Rhodes. While Rhodes has seemed to have been fated for this match since he returned to WWE at WrestleMania 38, he had a huge setback when he tore his right pectoral muscle completely off and required time off for surgery and recuperation.
Also, Cody's elevation to the main event came at an awkward moment, as Sami Zayn was the hottest thing on WWE TV during most of Rhodes' time off. Zayn fell to Reigns at Elimination Chamber 2023, and then (with his best friend Kevin Owens) beat The Usos (Jimmy and Jey) for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships.
Elsewhere on the card, father beat son, as young Dominik lost to his legendary luchador father Rey Mysterio (who was inducted at the WWE Hall of Fame on Friday night). The night was stolen by Rhea Ripley's victory over Charlotte Flair. Next up? Asuka challenges Bianca Belair for her title.
Here's everything you need to watch the WrestleMania 2023 live stream:
How to watch WrestleMania from anywhere
How to watch WrestleMania 39 live streams from anywhere on Earth
While Peacock is available all across the U.S. and the WWE Network is still the standard around the world (though that's changing), WrestleMania live streams can get a bit confusing. You might want to check out a VPN if you can't watch with the service you normally use.
International audiences will be pretty jealous of U.S. audiences, which will save up to 50% by switching to Peacock (unless you get the no-ads tier at $9.99 per month).
The best VPN is ExpressVPN. It meets the VPN needs of the vast majority of users, offering outstanding compatibility with most devices and impressive connection speeds.
ExpressVPN can access more than 3,000 servers spread out across 160 locations in 94 countries. The service performed reliably in our testing, and we found customer service responsive.
WrestleMania 39 live streams in the U.S. are cheaper
The only place to watch WrestleMania live streams in the U.S. is with Peacock. WWE Premium Live Events are in the $4.99 Peacock Premium tier; the $9.99 Peacock Premium Plus tier doesn't get you anything extra for this show. Peacock is now available on most of the best streaming devices.
There's no need to pay for the ad-free tier for WWE live events, as there are always ads in the live editions of Peacock programming.
In addition to the WWE live streams, Peacock also has huge library of licensed content drawn from various brands. That includes shows like 30 Rock, The Voice, Battlestar Galactica, Law & Order: SVU and This Is Us.
WrestleMania 39 live streams in U.K.
Our friends in the United Kingdom will grab WrestleMania 39 live streams on the WWE Network, for a higher price — closer to the $9.99 that Americans used to pay.
The WrestleMania kickoff shows begin at 11 p.m. BST, with the main cards starting at 1 a.m. BST, on both nights.
It's also available from BT Sport Box Office for £19.95 — which covers both nights.
Americans abroad, though, can use ExpressVPN to watch on Peacock (U.K. Peacock doesn't have WWE).
WrestleMania 39 live streams in Australia
WrestleMania 2023 live streams in Australia
WrestleMania 39 live streams begin at 11 a.m. AEDT on both nights, with the kickoff show starting two hours earlier at 9 a.m. AEDT.
It's all on Binge, the new official home for WWE premium live events in Australia.
Binge has three tiers for its pricing, starting at $10 AUD per month:
- Basic - $10 a month with 1 screen, SD
- Standard - $16 a month with 2 screens, HD
- Premium - $18 a month with 4 screens, HD
WrestleMania 39 card, results and predictions
Our predictions are listed in bold.
WrestleMania 39 Night 1 Results
- The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford) defeated Braun Strowman and Ricochet, Alpha Academy (Chad Gable and Otis) and The Viking Raiders (Erik and Ivar) in a Men's WrestleMania Showcase fatal four-way tag team match
- Austin Theory (c) defeated John Cena for the WWE United States Championship
- Seth "Freakin" Rollins defeated Logan Paul
- Trish Stratus, Lita, and Becky Lynch defeated Damage CTRL (Bayley, Dakota Kai, and Iyo Sky)
- Rey Mysterio beat Dominik Mysterio
- Rhea Ripley beat Charlotte Flair (c) for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship
- Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn defeated The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) (c) for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
WrestleMania 39 Night 2 matches and results
The following below matches are listed in the order has been reported by Fightful Select, which didn't mention Bobby Lashley’s Open Challenge.
- Brock Lesnar beat Omos
- Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler beat Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez, Natalya and Shotzi and Chelsea Green & Sonya Deville in a Women's WrestleMania Showcase fatal four-way tag team match
- Gunther (c) defeated Sheamus vs. Drew McIntyre in a Triple threat match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
- Bianca Belair (c) defeated Asuka for the WWE Raw Women's Championship
- Edge defeated Finn Bálor in a Hell in a Cell match
- Roman Reigns defeated vs. Cody Rhodes for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship
WrestleMania Weekend schedule
All of the below events will stream on Peacock in the U.S. and the WWE Network elsewhere.
- Friday (March 31) at 10 p.m. ET: 2023 WWE Hall of Fame
- Saturday (April 1) at 1 p.m. ET: NXT Stand and Deliver
- Saturday (April 1) at 6 p.m. ET: WWE WrestleMania 39 Night 1 kickoff show
- Saturday (April 1) at 8 p.m. ET: WWE WrestleMania 39 Night 1
- Sunday (April 2) at 6 p.m. ET: WWE WrestleMania 39 Night 2 kickoff show
- Sunday (April 2) at 8 p.m. ET: WWE WrestleMania 39 Night 2
WWE 2023 Hall of Fame class and inductors
Here's who went into the Hall of Fame on Friday night.
- Rey Mysterio — inducted by Konnan
- The Great Muta — inducted by Ric Flair
- Stacy Keibler — inducted by Mick Foley and Torrie Wilson
- Andy Kaufman — inducted by Jerry Lawler
- Tim White — Inducted by Dana Warrior for the Warrior award