The UFC 259 PPV began with the early preliminary card at 6 p.m. ET today (March 6). The main prelim card began at 8 p.m. ET.
The UFC 259 main card is at 10 p.m. ET, with the main event likely around midnight ET. Results are below.
The event is will broadcast from the UFC APEX facilities in Las Vegas.
The UFC 259 live stream is LIVE, and it's got a huge card with two tantalizing title matches at the top of the card. The semi-main event is Amanda Nunes vs Megan Anderson for the featherweight title, and then the main event finds UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya moving up the weight rankings to challenge for Jan Blachowicz's light heavyweight championship.
Going into that match, Adesanya is the lighter of the two, hitting 200.5 pounds at weigh-ins on Friday morning. He was handed a box of pizza by his cornerman thereafter, so he's intent on putting on some more pounds. And well he should, nobody's ever won that title at this weight before.
- The best streaming devices in 2020
- Our best Netflix shows list has 63 picks for your next binge watch
- What is Paramount Plus?
Blachowicz was 205 pounds (the limit) at weigh-ins, but says he'll be at 220 pounds by fight time.
Nunes, both the UFC women's featherweight and bantamweight champ, is the heavy favorite against Megan Anderson. Anderson is only 0.5 pounds lighter, but the odds are still stacked against her according to most — as Nunes is the best to ever do it in women's MMA.
How to live stream UFC 259 in the US
You're gonna need ESPN Plus (opens in new tab) to watch UFC 259 live streams, because you're not gonna go without the main card, which starts at 10 p.m. ET, are you? And the main prelim fights are on both ESPN and ESPN Plus, so those who haven't subscribed to the latter yet can get a taste of it all for themselves, before forking the cash over.
UFC 259 Early Prelim fights start at 6:15 p.m. ET on UFC FightPass (opens in new tab), which is $9.99 per month. Then, the higher-up set of prelim fights that start at 8 p.m. ET, on ESPN2 and ESPN+.
You're gonna need ESPN+ for UFC 259 (opens in new tab). While UFC 259 live streams cost $64.99 (on top of ESPN Plus), new subscribers and those on current monthly plans can get UFC 259 at a discounted rate — with over 30% savings — via the $84.98 annual plan + UFC 259 offer.
Sling TV (opens in new tab): ESPN is on Sling Orange, one of the service's three packages, which also includes the Disney Channel, ESPN2 and ESPN3.
Fubo.TV (opens in new tab): If you love sports, you probably want to check out Fubo.TV. It's got a 7-day free trial so you don't need to pay up front. The channel lineup includes ESPN, as well as other top networks including Bravo, FX, MTV and USA.
How to watch UFC 259 in the UK
UFC 259 is another late night affair for fight night fans in the UK — you'll likely watch the main event begin at around 5 a.m. BST if you're tuning in live, as the means the main card starts at 3 a.m. BST. It's live on BT Sport Box Office (opens in new tab), where it costs £19.95. Prelims are on UFC Fight Pass.
Just a heads up, though, it's not available via a web browser, but through apps on Now TV devices, PlayStations, Xbox, Apple TV and some Smart TVs.
How to watch UFC 259 live streams in Canada
Our neighbors in the great white north will watch the early prelims on UFC Fight Pass, while the prelims are on TSN and RDS. UFC 259's main card is available on various providers, including BELL and Rogers.
UFC 259 fight card and results
On fight night, we will update this with results.
Early prelims (6 p.m. ET) on UFC Fight Pass
- Tim Elliott defeated Jordan Espinosa by unanimous decision
- Kennedy Nzechukwu defeated Carlos Ulberg by TKO in round 2
- Sean Brady defeated Jake Matthews by submission in round 3
- Amanda Lemos defeated Lívia Renata Souza by TKO in round 1
- Uroš Medić defeated Aalon Cruz by TKO in round 1
- Trevin Jones defeated Mario Bautista by TKO in round 2
Prelims (8 p.m. ET) on ESPN and ESPN Plus
- Kai Kara-France defeated Rogério Bontorin by TKO in round 1
- Dominick Cruz vs. Casey Kenney (Bantamweight)
- Song Yadong vs. Kyler Phillips (Bantamweight)
- Joseph Benavidez vs. Askar Askarov (Catchweight)
Main Card (10 p.m. ET on ESPN Plus):
- Jan Błachowicz (c) vs. Israel Adesanya (Light Heavyweight)
- Amanda Nunes (c) vs. Megan Anderson (Featherweight)
- Petr Yan (c) vs. Aljamain Sterling (Bantamweight)
- Islam Makhachev vs. Drew Dober (Lightweight)
- Thiago Santos vs. Aleksandar Rakić (Light Heavyweight)