It's time to watch the Davis vs Garcia live stream, and the odds (see below) continue to tighten. And that's as it should be when two of boxing's brightest rising stars come blows.
• Date: Davis vs Garcia is today (Saturday, April 22).
• Time: The card is scheduled to start at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT, and 1 a.m. BST / 11 a.m. AEDT (Sunday, April 23).
• Davis vs Garcia main event start time: Ring walks are expected for around 11 p.m. ET / 8 p.m. PT, and 4 a.m. BST, 2 p.m. AEDT on Sunday.
• Watch online: DAZN
• Free stream: Azteca 7 (Mexico)
• Watch anywhere — try ExpressVPN 100% risk free
As for recent action, the two nearly came to blows at the weigh-in outside of the Las Vegas T-Mobile Arena, where the two will square off. The match is plenty tense for both men, as Davis (28-0-0) and Garcia (23-0-0) both enter undefeated.
Both men tend to win by KO, though Davis' 93 percent rate is higher than Garcia's 83 percent rate. The 28-year-old Davis has four-and-a-half pounds on his 24-year-old target, while Garcia has similarly slim margins on height and reach.
Davis, often referred to as a knockout artist, is favored to win the match, and declared that he only needs one punch to break Garcia's jaw and send him to sleep. Garcia has offense, sure, but he also has speed on his side.
The sub-main event sees the WBA "regular" super middleweight title on the line as David Morrell defends against Yamaguchi Falcão.
Here's everything you need to know to get a Davis vs Garcia live stream:
Davis vs Garcia free live streams available in Mexico
Expect, as has been the usual pattern, Azteca 7 to offer a live stream for free to all those in Mexico. So, congrats to those who live (or are vacationing) there. Not only are you in Mexico (I'm jealous, yeah, so what?), but you get to save money on this card.
How to watch Davis vs Garcia live streams from anywhere on Earth
Off DAZN's grid? You can watch Davis vs Garcia live. Thanks to the wonders of a VPN (Virtual Private Network), your devices can appear to be on international soil when you're actually in the U.S. — ideal for international fans taking a holiday. Our favorite is ExpressVPN:
We specialize in reviewing VPNs and have already narrowed down the best of the best. While there are a few to pick from, our favorite right now is ExpressVPN. This service offers a high-speed connection, top-encryption security, more than 3,000 servers across 160 countries, and apps for lots of platforms.
Davis vs Garcia live streams in the US
Americans have multiple ways to watch Davis vs Garcia, though many will primarily see that it's in da zone, aka DAZN. The $24.99 per month service is a hot destination for fight night fans, and it charges $60 on top for Davis vs. Garcia.
DAZN is available on the best streaming devices, including the leading platforms such as Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Apple tvOS, Chromecast and many major smart TVs.
But Sling TV, one of the best streaming services and best cable TV alternatives, is also likely offering the event. In the past, they've sold boxing PPVs for $84.99 (the same price as a month of DAZN and the iPPV).
DAZN has been the home of some of the biggest boxing matches of the year, and this is just the tip of what they serve.
Davis vs Garcia live streams in the UK
DAZN is not charging extra for the PPV, which makes sense given the timing of it all. DAZN costs as low as £9.99 per month if you got the annual commitment package, and £19.99 on the Flexible monthly pass.
As noted above, the main card starts at 1 a.m. BST (on April 23rd), and you'll need to stay up late for the main event, which is expected to start at 4 a.m. BST.
Woof. Best of luck.
Davis vs Garcia live streams in Canada and Australia
Yes, even our friends to the north and down under can also watch Davis vs Garcia on DAZN. Much like us in the States, DAZN charges both a subscription fee and an iPPV fee.
Davis vs Garcia fight card
- Gervonta Davis vs. Ryan Garcia at Catchweight (136lbs)
- David Morrell (c) vs. Yamaguchi Falcao at Super middleweight
- Bektemir Melikuziev vs. Gabriel Rosado at Super middleweight
- Elijah Garcia vs. Kevin Salgado Zambrano at Middleweight
- Fiodor Czerkaszyn vs. Elias Espadas at Middleweight
- Vito Meilnicki Jr vs. Jose Sanchez Charles at Light middleweight
- Floyd Schofield vs. Jesus Valentin Leon at Lightweight
- Lorenzo Simpson vs. Pachino Hill at Middleweight
- Tristan Kalkreuth vs. Jaime Solorio at Light heavyweight
- Jalil Major Hackett vs. Jason Phillips at Light middleweight
- Cuttino Oliver vs. Roberto Cantu Pena at Bantamweight
Davis vs Garcia odds
As of today (Saturday, April 22) DraftKings Sportsbook's odds are in favor of Davis (-230, down from -265 this morning) to the underdog Garcia (+180). To neophytes, that means you'd need to wager $230 on Davis to win $100 if he wins, and a $100 bet on Garcia would net you $180 if he wins.
The fight is slightly expected to go the distance, as there's a -115 over and under for 8.5 (formerly 7.5) rounds.