These days, your job is anything but easy.
You have to juggle multiple vendors, weighing features and costs against a budget that never seems quite large enough. Your team, meanwhile, must manage a device fleet more diverse than anything seen before. This would be a tall order even in a landscape where traditional network perimeters still existed.
In a world defined by distributed work, it becomes a logistical nightmare, and one which can easily leave you and your colleagues running on fumes.
To say that this state of affairs is unsustainable in the long term would be putting it lightly. Your workforce is already dealing with an ongoing burnout crisis (opens in new tab). According to a survey by mental wellbeing platform Yerbo (opens in new tab), 62% of IT professionals feel physically and emotionally drained. Another 42% are considering quitting their job within the next six months.
There's no simple solution for this — no one-size-fits-all panacea that will immediately allow you to course correct. Instead, ensuring better manageability within your IT department begins with ensuring your people are equipped with the right tools. What you need to do is deploy solutions that allow professionals to streamline their responsibilities, simplify their workloads, and free up time to respond to business demands.
And that's where AMD comes in.
Meet the AMD Ryzen™ PRO 6000 Series Processor Line
As a company with more than 50 years of experience in developing and manufacturing consumer hardware for the business, consumer and gaming markets, AMD has a unique understanding of the challenges now faced by modern IT departments. AMD Ryzen™ PRO represents the company's answer to those challenges.
Capable of tackling even the most complex PC fleets, all AMD Ryzen™ PRO processors include AMD PRO manageability. A robust manageability feature set that simplifies deployment, imaging, and management of an ever-growing and changing fleet.
- Multivendor support. Give people the flexibility to choose their PC hardware with a single set of console tools capable of managing hardware from multiple OEMs, whether powered by AMD or another processor brand.
- IT empowerment. Enable your team to fix client issues both in-band and out-of-band with ease, remotely update and repair networked devices, and monitor restore, and upgrade systems.
- Hassle-free Windows® deployment. Keep your team on-task and within budget through a seamless deployment process that requires less than two minutes of time per device. Spend less time keeping the lights on, and free your team up to respond to business demands.
- Reduced overhead. Exercise granular control over your systems to ensure you pay only for the capabilities you need and use.
- Full compatibility. Support both existing infrastructure and modern enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions such as Microsoft Endpoint Manager and Microsoft Intune. Count on wireless assistance for 32+ Open Standards-based profiles.
- Enhanced wireless manageability. With OEM enablement, AMD Ryzen™ PRO 6000 Series processors include an integrated AMD Manageability Processor.
Learn more about AMD Ryzen™ PRO. (opens in new tab)