Last minute bargain hunting for a TV soundbar to gift dad with this Father's Day? These slender speakers that deliver true 360 degree cinema-like sound can be a costly investment. So if you're looking to enhance your listening experience for a price that fits your budget, you've come to the right place.
This month, retailers are offering solid deals on some of today's best soundbars from renowned audio and TV manufacturers. Amazon Prime Day 2019 is weeks away, but that's not stopping the retail giant from slashing soundbar prices.
Currently, Amazon has the Samsung Sound+ Premium Soundbar (HW-MS650) on sale for $327.99. That's $122 off its regular price and the best price we could find for this TV soundbar.
It features nine speakers and supports Wi-Fi connectivity and Alexa voice control. With 24-bit hi-res audio, 40Hz bass response, and Sound+, this soundbar delivers rich sound and even automatically optimizes it for your content. This soundbar is the one to get if you want to elevate your home theater experience to the next level.
Not to be outdone, Best Buy offers the LG - 2.1-Channel 300W Soundbar System for $159.99 ($120 off). It features adaptive sound control and an outboard wireless subwoofer which ramps up the bass on movies and TV shows.
- Polk Audio Alexa-enabled Command Sound Bar for $249 ($50 off)
- Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System for $199 ($50 off) also at Amazon
- Sony 2.0 Channel 120W Soundbar for $98 ($32 off)
- Samsung Sound+ Premium Soundbar for $327.99 ($122)
- Vizio SmartCast 3.1 Channel 38-inch Soundbar System for $128 ($70 off)
- Sony 2.1 Channel 300W Soundbar for $198 ($80 off)
- LG - 2.1-Channel 300W Soundbar System for $159.99 ($120 off)