Amazon Music offers unlimited access to its library of 50 million songs without adverts or skip limits, plus it works perfectly with Alexa-powered smart home products, such as the Echo Dot and Echo Show.
Amazon is currently offering four months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99 to new subscribers. This is one of the best early Black Friday deals we've seen from Amazon.
In essence, this is an extension of the standard one-month free trial period for the Individual Plan into a four month trial.
There are some important conditions to note. First off, it’s a deal for new subs only. Secondly, this deal expires on Jan 6, 2020, which gives you just over a month to take advantage of the deal if you’re not quite ready to part with Apple Music or Spotify yet.
Your membership will continue automatically after this offer period, which costs $9.99 a month for normal members and $7.99 if you’re an Amazon Prime member.
Black Friday: Quick links
- Amazon: New Black Friday deals every hour
- Walmart: Best deals you can get now
- Best Buy: Shop Black Friday now
- Dell: Save up to 40% on XPS, monitors, desktops
- Newegg: Sales on components, graphics cards, SSDs
- Mixbook: 45% off sitewide via "BF19"
- Lenovo: Up to 56% off ThinkPads
- HP: Up to 63% off Envy, Spectre, and more laptops
- Alienware: Up to $550 off Alienware gaming desktops and laptops
- B&H Photo: Up to $500 off Canon, Nikon, and more
- Adidas: Up to 50% off select apparel
- Chewy: Up to 60% off pet food and toys; BOGO select items
- Xfinity: $150 Prepaid Visa card with Internet + TV bundles
- Verizon: Free phone and 50% off activation fee when purchased online
- Microsoft: $500 off Surface Book 2
- Purple: Up to $400 off Purple mattresses
- Lowe's: Up to 60% off DeWalt, Dyson, Honeywell, GE, more