An exercise bike is a great way to workout from home. Best of all, unlike gym memberships, there are plenty of exercise bike deals that can make purchasing one a lot more affordable.
Exercise bike deals can run the gamut from just over $99 to over $2,000 for a high-end Peloton bike. Some exercise bikes come with displays that let you view your stats and workout programs in real time, while others have a slot front-and-center for your phone or tablet.
No matter what your budget is, we're rounding up the best exercise bike deals and sales you can get right now. If you're not sure which bike is right for you, make sure to check out our guide to the best exercise bikes for your home. If you're looking for more fitness deals, check out our lists of the best treadmill deals and Apple Watch deals.
Exercise bike deals — quick links
- Amazon: exercise bikes from $107
- Best Buy: up to $450 off Nautilus, NordicTrack, and more
- Dick's Sporting Goods: bikes from $137
- Nike: cycling apparel from $8 @ Amazon
- Overstock: up to 20% off all exercise bikes
- QVC: under-the-desk pedal systems from $44
- Target: portable/folding bikes from $61
- Walmart: save on Schwinn, Nautilus, ProForm, and more
- Wayfair: stationary bikes from $120
Best exercise bike deals
XTERRA Fitness FB150: was $179 now $118 @ Amazon
The XTERRA Fitness FB150 is a budget exercise bike that features eight levels of resistance, a comfortable seat, heart rate sensors in the handlebars, and an LCD screen to display stats. Plus, it folds up to just 18x18 inches of floor space.
Sunny Health & Fitness Indoor Bike: was $399 now $158 @ Amazon
The Sunny Health & Fitness indoor bike has good resistance, takes up little space, and best of all is very affordable (especially now that it's on sale). It has a steel frame and a 49-pound weighted flywheel that gives it the look and feel of bikes used in boutique gyms. It can hold a maximum weight of 275 pounds, plus it has a bottle holder, and adjustable seat and handlebars.
DeskCycle 2: was $269 now $196 @ Amazon
This unobtrusive mini cycling machine sits underneath a desk, so you can exercise while you work. Or use it while watching TV in the living room. It's whisper quiet, easy on the joints, and features an easy-to-read display.
Cyclace Exercise Bike: was $399 now $199 @ Amazon
Cyclace exercise bikes are as sturdy as you'll find for the price. Equipped with thickened steel and a triangular frame, this bike can support a rider up to 330 pounds. While the LCD monitor tracks your metrics, there's a phone holder that lets you watch videos while your spin. Use the on-page digital coupon to drop its price to its lowest to date.
YOSUDA Indoor Cycling Bike: was $439 now $239 @ Amazon
This exercise bike features a 35-pound flywheel. Its heavy-duty steel frame guarantees stability during the most intense workouts. As part of its current exercise bike sales — Amazon has lowered the price to $239 after an on-page digital coupon.
Echelon Connect Sport S Bike: was $799 now $397 @ Walmart
The Echelon Connect Sport S Bike offers 32 levels of resistance. It features a deluxe wide seat and fully adjustable toe cages to prevent your feet from slipping while you cycle. There are also padded and ergonomic handlebars to comfortably support upper-body alignment when transitioning between intensity levels. Plus, there's a built-in 10-inch screen where you can view your progress. This exercise bike deal also comes with a free 30-day trial of Echelon Fitness' premier membership, Echelon United. Membership gives you access to thousands of live and on-demand connected fitness classes.
Echelon Connect Exercise Bike: was $599 now $497 @ Walmart
The Echelon Connect's magnetic flywheel offers 32 levels of resistance. This exercise bike deal also comes with a free 30-day trial of Echelon Fitness' premier membership, Echelon United. Membership gives you access to thousands of live and on-demand connected fitness classes. You also gain access to FitPass, Echelon's equipment-free membership, which offers workouts like HIIT, yoga, strength-training, and more.
Schwinn IC4 Indoor Cycling Bike: was $1,199 now $999 @ Amazon
Bring spinning class straight to your home with the Schwinn IC4 Indoor Cycling Bike. It features a 40-pound flywheel powered by a smooth and silent belt drive with 100 levels of magnetic resistance. There's also a built-in LCD that can monitor heart rate, as well as standard metrics like time, distance, calories burned, and RPMs. It works with cycling apps from Peloton and Zwift. You also get a free 1-year JRNY Membership ($149 value).
Tips for finding the cheap exercise bike deals
- Know your budget: Exercise bikes can range from $99 to over $2,000 To avoid winding up with an expensive coat rack, be honest with yourself and ask how often you will use your bike.
- Find out how much dedicated space you have: Exercise bikes can take up a lot of space. If you live in a crowded apartment, you'll probably want a compact bike or a folding bike. These tend to be cheaper than most exercise bikes.
- Wait for a holiday to make your purchase: While you can generally find exercise bike deals any time of the year, you'll find the cheapest prices on major holidays. Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day are excellent times to make your purchase. The start of the new year is also a great time as that's when you'll see retailers focus on fitness deals.
- Do your homework: The best exercise bike is the one you'll enjoy using. Look for reader reviews of bikes and pick three models you're interested in. Then look those models up at Amazon, Best Buy, Dick's Sporting Good, or other retailers to see who has the lowest price.