An exercise bike is a great way to workout from home. Best of all, unlike gym memberships, there are plenty of exercise bike deals that can make purchasing one a lot more affordable.
Exercise bike deals can run the gamut from just over $99 to over $2,000 for a high-end Peloton bike. Some exercise bikes come with displays that let you view your stats and workout programs in real time, while others have a slot front-and-center for your phone or tablet.
No matter what your budget is, we're rounding up the best exercise bike deals and sales you can get right now. If you're not sure which bike is right for you, make sure to check out our guide to the best exercise bikes for your home. If you're looking for more fitness deals, check out our lists of the best treadmill deals and Apple Watch deals.
Exercise bike deals — quick links
- Amazon: exercise bikes from $107 (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: up to $450 off Nautilus, NordicTrack, and more (opens in new tab)
- Dick's Sporting Goods: bikes from $137 (opens in new tab)
- Nike: cycling apparel from $8 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Overstock: up to 20% off all exercise bikes (opens in new tab)
- QVC: under-the-desk pedal systems from $44 (opens in new tab)
- Target: portable/folding bikes from $61 (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: save on Schwinn, Nautilus, ProForm, and more (opens in new tab)
- Wayfair: stationary bikes from $120 (opens in new tab)
Best exercise bike deals
XTERRA Fitness FB150: was $179 now $106 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
Our favorite low-budget folding exercise bike is now just $106 in this epic exercise bike deal. It features eight levels of resistance, a comfortable seat, heart rate sensors in the handlebars, and an LCD screen to display stats. Plus, it folds up to just 18x18 inches of floor space.
Exerpeutic Folding Indoor Bike: was $189 now $148 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
The Exerpeutic Folding Exercise Bike is capable of folding to half its size, but the bike is still sturdy enough to hold up to 300 pounds. It features an LCD that shows your workout metrics and it also has built-in pulse sensors in its handlebar, so you can monitor your target heart rate. At just under $150, it's one of the best cheap exercise bike deals we've seen.
DeskCycle 2: was $239 now $169 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
This unobtrusive mini cycling machine sits underneath a desk, so you can exercise while you work. Or use it while watching TV in the living room. It's whisper quiet, easy on the joints, and features an easy-to-read display.
YOSUDA Indoor Cycling Bike: was $279 now $219 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
This exercise bike features a 35-pound flywheel. Its heavy-duty steel frame guarantees stability during the most intense workouts. As part of its current exercise bike sales — Amazon has lowered the price to $219 after an on-page digital coupon.
Cyclace Exercise Bike: was $399 now $269 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
Cyclace exercise bikes are as sturdy as you'll find for the price. Equipped with thickened steel and a triangular frame, this bike can support a rider up to 330 pounds. While the LCD monitor tracks your metrics, there's a phone holder that lets you watch videos while your spin. Use the on-page digital coupon to drop its price to its lowest to date.
Echelon Connect Sport S Bike: was $799 now $297 @ Walmart (opens in new tab)
The Echelon Connect Sport S Bike offers 32 levels of resistance. It features a deluxe wide seat and fully adjustable toe cages to prevent your feet from slipping while you cycle. There are also padded and ergonomic handlebars to comfortably support upper-body alignment when transitioning between intensity levels. Plus, there's a built-in 10-inch screen where you can view your progress. This exercise bike deal also comes with a free 30-day trial of Echelon Fitness' premier membership, Echelon United. Membership gives you access to thousands of live and on-demand connected fitness classes.
Sunny Health & Fitness Indoor Bike: was $399 now $369 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
The Sunny Health & Fitness indoor bike has good resistance, takes up little space, and best of all is very affordable (especially now that it's on sale). It has a steel frame and a 49-pound weighted flywheel that gives it the look and feel of bikes used in boutique gyms. It can hold a maximum weight of 275 pounds, plus it has a bottle holder, and adjustable seat and handlebars.
Schwinn IC4 Indoor Cycling Bike: was $1,199 now $799 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
Bring spinning class straight to your home with the Schwinn IC4 Indoor Cycling Bike. It features a 40-pound flywheel powered by a smooth and silent belt drive with 100 levels of magnetic resistance. There's also a built-in LCD that can monitor heart rate, as well as standard metrics like time, distance, calories burned, and RPMs. It works with cycling apps from Peloton and Zwift. You also get a free 1-year JRNY Membership ($149 value).
Bowflex C7 exercise bike: was $1,299 now $799 @ Bowflex (opens in new tab)
This Bowflex exercise bike is a wonderful budget alternative to a Peloton. It comes with a 7” HD touchscreen and a stand for your phone or tablet, meaning you get the best of both worlds. You view Peloton or Zwift workouts through your smart device and even stream Netflix, Hulu, and Disney+ straight to your bike’s touchscreen if you have a JRNY subscription.
Bowflex VeloCore Bike: was $1,999 now $1,499 @ Best Buy (opens in new tab)
The Bowflex VeloCore Bike is one of the best Peloton alternatives you'll find. It leans from side to side so you feel like you're riding a real bike. Plus, its side-to-side movement will help tone your midsection. In our Bowflex VeloCore Bike review, we said the Editor's Choice bike's versatility makes it a top pick for households where more than one person will use the bike. It comes with a 12-month subscription to Bowflex's training platform, JRNY.
Peloton Bike+: up to $500 off packages @ Peloton (opens in new tab)
The Bike+ has everything Peloton users love about the original model and adds even more great features. For instance, it has a 360-degree rotating screen, so you can easily move between cardio and strength workouts. Select bundles (with shoes, weights, bike mat, etc). are now on sale from $2,245.
Tips for finding the cheap exercise bike deals
- Know your budget: Exercise bikes can range from $99 to over $2,000 To avoid winding up with an expensive coat rack, be honest with yourself and ask how often you will use your bike.
- Find out how much dedicated space you have: Exercise bikes can take up a lot of space. If you live in a crowded apartment, you'll probably want a compact bike or a folding bike. These tend to be cheaper than most exercise bikes.
- Wait for a holiday to make your purchase: While you can generally find exercise bike deals any time of the year, you'll find the cheapest prices on major holidays. Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day are excellent times to make your purchase. The start of the new year is also a great time as that's when you'll see retailers focus on fitness deals.
- Do your homework: The best exercise bike is the one you'll enjoy using. Look for reader reviews of bikes and pick three models you're interested in. Then look those models up at Amazon, Best Buy, Dick's Sporting Good, or other retailers to see who has the lowest price.