An exercise bike is a great way to workout from home. Best of all, unlike gym memberships, there are plenty of exercise bike deals that can make purchasing one a lot more affordable.
Exercise bike deals can run the gamut from just over $99 to over $2,000 for a high-end Peloton bike. Some exercise bikes come with displays that let you view your stats and workout programs in real time, while others have a slot front-and-center for your phone or tablet.
No matter what your budget is, we're rounding up the best exercise bike deals and sales you can get right now. Plus, with Presidents Day sales around the corner, prices are bound to get lower.
If you're not sure which bike is right for you, make sure to check out our guide to the best exercise bikes for your home. If you're looking for more fitness deals, check out our lists of the best Hydro Flask sales and the top Nike sales.
Exercise bike deals — quick links
- Amazon: exercise bikes from $107
- Best Buy: up to $450 off Nautilus, NordicTrack, and more
- Dick's Sporting Goods: bikes from $137
- Nike: cycling apparel from $8 @ Amazon
- Overstock: up to 20% off all exercise bikes
- QVC: under-the-desk pedal systems from $44
- Target: portable/folding bikes from $61
- Walmart: save on Schwinn, Nautilus, ProForm, and more
- Wayfair: stationary bikes from $120
Best exercise bike deals
Echelon Connect Exercise Bike: was $599 now $497 @ Walmart
The Echelon Connect's magnetic flywheel offers 32 levels of resistance. This exercise bike deal also comes with a free 30-day trial of Echelon Fitness' premier membership, Echelon United. Membership gives you access to thousands of live and on-demand connected fitness classes. You also gain access to FitPass, Echelon's equipment-free membership, which offers workouts like HIIT, yoga, strength-training, and more.
Sunny Health & Fitness Indoor Bike: was $399 now $216 @ Amazon
The Sunny Health & Fitness indoor bike has good resistance, takes up little space, and best of all is very affordable (especially now that it's on sale). It has a steel frame and a 49-pound weighted flywheel that gives it the look and feel of bikes used in boutique gyms. It can hold a maximum weight of 275 pounds, plus it has a bottle holder, and adjustable seat and handlebars.
Exerpeutic Folding Indoor Bike: was $199 now $149 @ Amazon
The Exerpeutic Folding Exercise Bike is capable of folding to half its size, but the bike is still sturdy enough to hold up to 300 pounds. It features an LCD that shows your workout metrics and it also has built-in pulse sensors in its handlebar, so you can monitor your target heart rate. At just under $150, it's one of the best cheap exercise bike deals we've seen.
Bowflex C7 exercise bike: was $1,299 now $699 @ Bowflex
This Bowflex exercise bike is a wonderful budget alternative to a Peloton. It comes with a 7” HD touchscreen and a stand for your phone or tablet, meaning you get the best of both worlds. You view Peloton or Zwift workouts through your smart device and even stream Netflix, Hulu, and Disney+ straight to your bike’s touchscreen if you have a JRNY subscription. Note: discount applied in cart.
YOSUDA Indoor Cycling Bike: was $399 now $279 @ Amazon
This exercise bike features a 35-pound flywheel. Its heavy-duty steel frame guarantees stability during the most intense workouts. As part of its current exercise bike sales — Amazon has lowered the price to $279 after an on-page digital coupon.
Bowflex VeloCore Bike: was $1,999 now $1,499 @ Best Buy
The Bowflex VeloCore Bike is one of the best Peloton alternatives you'll find. It leans from side to side so you feel like you're riding a real bike. Plus, its side-to-side movement will help tone your midsection. It comes with a 12-month subscription to Bowflex's training platform, JRNY.
Cyclace Exercise Bike: was $369 now $329 @ Amazon
Cyclace exercise bikes are as sturdy as you'll find for the price. Equipped with thickened steel and a triangular frame, this bike can support a rider up to 330 pounds. While the LCD monitor tracks your metrics, there's a phone holder that lets you watch videos while your spin. Use the on-page digital coupon to drop its price to its lowest to date.
Schwinn IC3 Indoor Cycling Bike: was $799 now $503 @ Walmart
Bring spinning class straight to your home with the Schwinn IC3 Indoor Cycling Bike. It features a 40-pound flywheel powered by a smooth and silent belt drive with infinitely variable resistance. There's also a built-in LCD that can monitor heart rate, as well as standard metrics like time, distance, calories burned, and RPMs.
Tips for finding the cheap exercise bike deals
- Know your budget: Exercise bikes can range from $99 to over $2,000 To avoid winding up with an expensive coat rack, be honest with yourself and ask how often you will use your bike.
- Find out how much dedicated space you have: Exercise bikes can take up a lot of space. If you live in a crowded apartment, you'll probably want a compact bike or a folding bike. These tend to be cheaper than most exercise bikes.
- Wait for a holiday to make your purchase: While you can generally find exercise bike deals any time of the year, you'll find the cheapest prices on major holidays. Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day are excellent times to make your purchase.
- Do your homework: The best exercise bike is the one you'll enjoy using. Look for reader reviews of bikes and pick three models you're interested in. Then look those models up at Amazon, Best Buy, Dick's Sporting Good, or other retailers to see who has the lowest price.