An exercise bike is a great way to workout from home. Best of all, unlike gym memberships, there are plenty of exercise bike deals that can make purchasing one a lot more affordable.
Exercise bike deals can run the gamut from just over $99 to over $2,000 for a high-end Peloton bike. Some exercise bikes come with displays that let you view your stats and workout programs in real time, while others have a slot front-and-center for your phone or tablet.
No matter what your budget is, we're rounding up the best exercise bike deals and sales you can get right now. And if you're not sure which bike is right for you, make sure to check out our guide to the best exercise bikes for your home.
Exercise bike deals — quick links
- Amazon: exercise bikes from $327
- Best Buy: up to $450 off Nautilus, NordicTrack, and more
- Dick's Sporting Goods: bikes from $137
- Nike: cycling apparel from $8 @ Amazon
- Overstock: up to 20% off all exercise bikes
- QVC: under-the-desk pedal systems from $52
- Target: portable/folding bikes from $61
- Walmart: save on Schwinn, Nautilus, ProForm, and more
- Wayfair: stationary bikes from $120
Best exercise bike deals
Exerpeutic Folding Indoor Bike: was $199 now $137 @ Amazon
The Exerpeutic Folding Exercise Bike is capable of folding to half its size. Yet the bike is sturdy enough to hold up to 300 pounds. It features an LCD that shows your workout metrics and it also has built-in pulse sensors in its handlebar, so you can monitor your target heart rate. At just under $150, it's one of the best cheap exercise bike deals we've seen. View Deal
Bowflex VeloCore Bike: was $1,999 now $1,699 @ Best Buy
Editor's Choice deal: The Bowflex VeloCore Bike is one of the best Peloton alternatives you'll find. It leans from side to side so you feel like you're riding a real bike. Plus, its side-to-side movement will help tone your midsection. When you buy the VeloCore you'll need to commit to a minimum of 12 months of Bowflex's subscription-based training platform, JRNY, which costs $19.99/month (after a 2-month free trial). After the year, you can cancel or continue. View Deal
Echelon Connect Exercise Bike: was $599 now $497 @ Walmart
The Echelon Connect's magnetic flywheel offers 32 levels of resistance. This exercise bike deal also comes with a free 30-day trial of Echelon Fitness' premier membership, Echelon United. Membership gives you access to thousands of live and on-demand connected fitness classes. You also gain access to FitPass, Echelon's equipment-free membership, which offers workouts like HIIT, yoga, strength-training, and more.View Deal
YOSUDA Indoor Cycling Bike: was $399 now $239 @ Amazon
This exercise bike features a 35-pound flywheel. Its heavy-duty steel frame guarantees stability during the most intense workouts. As part of its current exercise bike sales — Amazon has lowered the price to $239 after an on-page digital coupon. View Deal
Cyclace Exercise Bike: was $369 now $279 @ Amazon
Cyclace exercise bikes are as sturdy as you'll find for the price. Equipped with thickened steel and a triangular frame, this bike can support a rider up to 330 pounds. While the LCD monitor tracks your metrics, there's a phone holder that lets you watch videos while your spin. Use the on-page digital coupon to drop its price to its lowest to date. View Deal
JOROTO Indoor Cycling Bike: was $339 now $299 @ Amazon
The magnetic resistance and belt drive system of JOROTO Indoor Cycling Bike creates a smooth and nearly silent ride, which is perfect if you don't want to disturb your neighbors. This top-rated bike is on sale and one of the best cheap exercise bike deals you'll find. The on-page coupon takes $40 off for a final price of $299.99. (The discount is applied at final checkout stage). View Deal
Sunny Exercise Cycling Bike: was $399 now $332 @ Amazon
This sturdy stationary bike from Sunny Health & Fitness has a steel frame and 49-pound weighted flywheel that can hold a maximum weight of 275 pounds. The seat can adjust to four settings and the caged pedals include clips to keep your feet in place. It's one of the best exercise bike deals we've seen from Amazon. View Deal
Schwinn IC3 Indoor Cycling Bike: was $799 now $649 @ Walmart
Bring spinning class straight to your home with the Schwinn IC3 Indoor Cycling Bike. It features a 40-pound flywheel powered by a smooth and silent belt drive with infinitely variable resistance. There's also a built-in LCD that can monitor heart rate, as well as standard metrics like time, distance, calories burned, and RPMs.View Deal
Tips for finding the cheap exercise bike deals
- Know your budget: Exercise bikes can range from $99 to over $2,000 To avoid winding up with an expensive coat rack, be honest with yourself and ask how often you will use your bike.
- Find out how much dedicated space you have: Exercise bikes can take up a lot of space. If you live in a crowded apartment, you'll probably want a compact bike or a folding bike. These tend to be cheaper than most exercise bikes.
- Wait for a holiday to make your purchase: While you can generally find exercise bike deals any time of the year, you'll find the cheapest prices on major holidays. Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day are excellent times to make your purchase.
- Do your homework: The best exercise bike is the one you'll enjoy using. Look for reader reviews of bikes and pick three models you're interested in. Then look those models up at Amazon, Best Buy, Dick's Sporting Good, or other retailers to see who has the lowest price.