It's time to watch the AEW Double or Nothing live stream, and MJF actually showed up. We have live results below. But in the main event, we've got a hell of a championship match. In one corner, you've got the increasingly-irate "Hangman" Adam Page, who is going to fight, and not have a Bret Hart tribute match with, CM Punk — one of the most iconic wresters Page has fought yet.
Date: Today (Sunday, May 29)
Time: AEW Double or Nothing will begin at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT / 1 a.m. GMT
Pre-show: 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT / 12 a.m. BST
Watch on: Bleacher Report in the U.S. and Fite TV abroad
The talk of the town right now was the concern that MJF may no-show (he did, in fact, wrestle). Dave Meltzer reported that as of 3:31 p.m. ET today, MJF was not in the MGM Grand Arena. The rumors and reports began after MJF didn't appear at a meet and greet, and a report from Fightful Select (corroborated by multiple other outlets including Wrestling Observer) said a plane ticket leaving Vegas was booked for MJF last night.
On Friday's Rampage, we saw two more matches added to the card, one including TNT Championship ramifications — the other a singles match between Darby Allin and Kyle O'Reilly. Also, the Owen Hart Memorial tournament finals are now confirmed: Adam Cole vs Samoa Joe and Britt Baker D.M.D. vs Ruby Soho.
Thunder Rosa vs Serena Deeb for the AEW Women's World Championship should be a solid match, even if the build was lackluster. We're less sure of what to expect from the TBS title match where Jade Cargill defends against Anna Jay, whose contender status seems random.
Tag team wrestling fans have a lot to celebrate on the card, starting with the tantalizing three-way dance between Jurassic Express, Team Taz and the recently-formed team of Swerve Strickland and Keith Lee. While yours truly will admit he's always rooting for Mr. Lee, something in me says it's time for Ricky Starks and Powerhouse Hobbs to take an officially-recognized AEW title (no offense to the FTW Championship). You've also got a rematch from another era, with the Hardys and the Young Bucks facing off. There's also that big trios match on the card that could steal the show: The House of Black vs Death Triangle.
The biggest match when it comes to both bodies and star power is likely the Anarchy in the Arena match. Chris Jericho's latest faction is taking on Eddie Kingston, Santana and Ortiz, Bryan Danielson and Jon Moxley in this no-rules match that should have the crowd at a fever pitch.
Here's everything you need to know to get a 2022 AEW Double or Nothing live stream (including the full card):
How to watch AEW Double or Nothing live streams from anywhere on Earth
On the go? Can't watch AEW Double or Nothing live streams with the app you want to? You're not out of luck. With a virtual private network, or VPN, you can appear to be surfing the web from your home town (or anywhere else), and access the streaming services of your choice.
We think speed, security and simplicity make ExpressVPN second to none. During our tests, we saw fast connection times, and we're impressed by the service's ability to access more than 3,000 services spread out across 160 locations in 94 countries.
Here's how easy it is to stream from anywhere in the world:
1. Get a VPN (we recommend ExpressVPN as the best out there)
2. Connect to the location you want to stream from
3. Use your usual streaming service and watch like normal
Exclusive Tom's Guide Discount: Save 49% on the 12-month ExpressVPN plan
How to watch AEW Double or Nothing live streams in the U.S.
The thing about non-WWE PPVs is that they always cost more. AEW Double or Nothing is no exception, going for $50. You can order an AEW Double or Nothing live stream from the Bleacher Report app.
The Bleacher Report app has apps on Roku and mobile devices, and can be watched on the web. Bleacher Report's Fire TV app is there, and they finally added an Apple tvOS app.
AEW Double or Nothing live streams in the UK, Canada and beyond are cheaper
So, herein lies the point where many American fans will wonder "what the heck!?" International fans have a different solution. Cheaper rates — which often vary based around conversions — are found in Canada, the UK and Australia.
Specifically, Fite TV is selling AEW Double or Nothing 2022 live streams.
AEW Double or Nothing 2022 match card, predictions and results
- Wardlow beat MJF (prediction: Wardlow wins)
- Hookhausen (Hook and Danhausen) beat Tony Nese and "Smart" Mark Sterling (prediction: Hookhausen wins)
- The Hardy's beat The Young Bucks (prediction: The Hardy's win)
- Jade Cargill (c) beat Anna Jay for the AEW TBS Championship (prediction: Jade Cargill retains)
- STOKELY HATHAWAY AND ATHENA DEBUTED
- The House of Black (Malakai Black, Buddy Matthews, and Brody King) beat Death Triangle (Pac, Penta Oscuro, and Rey Fénix) (prediction: House of Black wins) — with the assistance from Julia Hart
- Adam Cole beat Samoa Joe to win the Owen Hart Foundation Men's Tournament Final (prediction: Cole wins)
- Britt Baker beat Ruby Soho (Owen Hart Foundation Women's Tournament Final) (prediction: Ruby Soho wins)
- America's Top Team (Scorpio Sky, "All Ego" Ethan Page and Paige VanZant) beat Sammy Guevara, Frankie Kazarian and Tay Conti — if America's Top Team wins, neither Guevara or Kazarian can challenge for the TNT Championship again (prediction: Sammy Guevara, Frankie Kazarian and Tay Conti win)
- Kyle O'Reilly beat Darby Allin (prediction: Kyle O'Reilly wins)
- Thunder Rosa (c) vs. Serena Deeb for the AEW Women's World Championship (prediction: Thunder Rosa retains)
- Jericho Appreciation Society (Chris Jericho, Daniel Garcia, "Cool Hand Ang" Angelo Parker, "Daddy Magic" Matt Menard and Jake Hager) vs. Eddie Kingston, Santana, Ortiz and The Blackpool Combat Club (Bryan Danielson and Jon Moxley) in an Anarchy in the Arena match (prediction: BCC, Santana, Ortiz and Kingston win)
- Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus (c) vs. Team Taz (Ricky Starks and Powerhouse Hobbs) vs. Swerve Strickland and Keith Lee for the AEW World Tag Team Championship (prediction: Team Taz wins)
- "Hangman" Adam Page (c) vs. CM Punk for the AEW World Championship (prediction: Page retains)