Eventually, the Nintendo Switch will have a bunch of games you can play online. If you want to see what your friends are playing, all you have to do is add them as friends.
If they're not in the same room as you and you haven't played online together yet, you need to use Nintendo's complicated friend codes. If you know where to go, though, it can be a quick and easy process. Here's how to add friends on the Nintendo Switch:
1. Go to your profile page.
2. Go to Add Friend > Search with Friend Code
If you're in the same room, you can search for local users, and if you've played games online you can search through a list of those players.
3. Insert your friend's 12-digit friend code.
4. Choose "Send Friend Request" when it confirms their identity.
5. Press OK.
Now you're done. Your friend will have to do the following.
1. Go to Add Friend > Friend Requests from their profile page.
2. Select your friend request.
3. Choose "Become Friends."
4. Press "OK."
Once the friend request is complete, you will be able to see when they are online, what they are playing and what other games they have played recently.
Cover Photo Credit: Nintendo of America
- The Best Nintendo Switch Accessories
- How to Scan Amiibo on Nintendo Switch
- The Biggest Nintendo Switch Issues So Far