When something's named Marshall, you know you're going to get a quality, no-nonsense product that exceeds your expectations and lasts a long time. I speak from personal experience. And I also speak from personal experience when I say that the Marshall Stanmore II Bluetooth Speaker is one of the best audio accessories you can buy. With its solid build, retro design and flawless performance, the Stanmore II usually costs $350, but you can get it as a Cyber Monday deal for just $200.
Marshall Stanmore II Bluetooth Speaker: was $350 now $200 @ Best Buy
The Marshall Stanmore II Bluetooth Speaker is a high-end audio peripheral that can act as the centerpiece to an entertainment center. It looks absolutely gorgeous, but it also provides top-notch sound and connectivity. This speaker is worth its $300 asking price, which makes the $200 Cyber Monday price all the more tempting.View Deal
It's true: I'm a little biased toward Marshall products because of the name. But I'm also a little biased toward them because they always provide excellent sound, wrapped in a gorgeous design. That's definitely the case with the Stanmore II, which looks like an old-timey speaker and complements almost any living-room aesthetic.
But the Stanmore II has much more than looks going for it. While I don't own one myself, this is the speaker we use for gatherings, parties and impromptu sing-offs in the Tom's Guide office. It can get extremely loud, for one thing, so you'll never need to worry about an outside distraction drowning out your music.
Still, lots of speakers can get loud. The Stanmore II sets itself apart with a nuanced, balanced soundscape that can handle hip-hop and rock just as well as world music and classical. Whether you're aiming for a raucous dance party or a cultured dinner party, the Stanmore II has you covered.
It's also extremely easy to control, thanks to separate dials for volume, treble and bass, as well as a smartphone app that gives you even finer control over your equalization options. You can even plug in headphones, if you need to keep the living room quiet.
The Stanmore II isn't for everyone. This isn't the kind of Bluetooth speaker you can just toss on a nightstand and boot up every once in a while. But if you're a serious audiophile and want incredible sound from your digital collection, it's one of the best peripherals on the market. At $200, we've never seen a lower price, and there's no indication that we'll see such a steep discount again anytime soon.
Cyber Monday: Quick links
- Adidas: Up to 50% off select apparel
- Alienware: Up to $550 off Alienware gaming desktops and laptops
- Amazon: Cyber Monday sales now live
- B&H Photo: Up to $500 off Canon, Nikon, and more
- Backcountry: Up to 50% off sitewide
- Best Buy: Shop Cyber Monday now
- Boost Mobile: Extra 15% off all phones via coupon "CYBER2019"
- Case-Mate: 40% off sitewide via coupon "SALE40"
- Casper: 20% off mattresses at Amazon
- Chewy: Up to 60% off pet food and toys; BOGO select items
- Dell: Save up to 40% on XPS, monitors, desktops
- Expedia: $200 off flights today only
- Harry & David: Up to 50% off gift baskets
- HP: Up to 65% off Envy, Spectre, and more laptops
- Hydro Flask: 25% off via coupon "XMASEVE19"
- Lenovo: Up to 56% off ThinkPads
- Lowe's: Up to 60% off DeWalt, Dyson, Honeywell, GE, more
- Microsoft: $500 off Surface Book 2
- Mixbook.com: 55% off sitewide via "CYBER19"
- MyHeritage: DNA kits now $39 each
- Newegg: Sales on components, graphics cards, SSDs
- Nike: 25% off select styles via coupon "CYBER"
- Otterbox: 25% off + free shipping
- Purple: Up to $400 off Purple mattresses
- REI: Cyber Week sale 50% off sitewide
- Rosetta Stone: BOGO subscription sale
- Sears: Up to 40% off appliances
- Sling: Free Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Sonos: Up to $100 off select Sonos speakers
- Verizon FiOS: Free $100 Visa card and Disney Plus w/ Internet + Custom TV
- Verizon: Free phone and 50% off activation fee when purchased online
- Walmart: Best deals you can get now
- Xfinity: $150 Prepaid Visa card with Internet + TV bundles