Pre-orders for the Apple Watch Series 4 are now open, but if Apple's smartwatch price hike is rubbing you the wrong way, we've got good news.
The just-as-capable Apple Watch Series 3 received a price cut this week and it's now at one of its best prices ever.
Credit: Tom's Guide
Walmart is currently offering the Apple Watch Series 3 from $279:
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS (38mm) for $279 ($80 off)
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS (42mm) for $309 ($50 off)
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS/LTE (38mm) for $379 ($20 off)
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS/LTE (42mm) for $379 ($20 off)
Best Buy has the Apple Watch Nike+ Series 3 on sale for $379, but keep in mind that Best Buy's price is just a $20 drop. Earlier this summer, the Nike Store had it on sale for as low as $319.
Refurbished Apple Watch Deals
If you don't mind owning a refurb Apple Watch, the Apple Store has some models on sale.
Currently, the Apple Store has refurbished Apple Series 1 watches from $169 and the Apple Watch Series 3 GPS 42mm Nike Sport Band Model for $259.
The Apple Store is renown for the high quality of its refurbs. Unlike some retailers that only offer up to 90 days of protection, the Apple Store also backs its refurbs with the same 1-year warranty included with new devices.
- Best Tech Deals Right Now
- Apple Watch 4 Is Giving Some Cardiologists Pause
- How to Personalize Your New Apple Watch