Tonight, in mere minutes, it’s time to watch 90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined online to see how the reality TV stars are just like us: stuck inside and dealing with relationship drama. Yes, TLC's hit reality show is debuting another spinoff series, which will run for five episodes and feature over 40 former cast members.
They'll give updates on their lives and talk about how they're faring during the COVID-19 pandemic through remote video interviews and self-shot footage. 90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined will show some of the cast members living together, some still in relationships but living apart and others who are no longer in their relationships and quarantining solo.
- What to watch: New TV shows airing this month
- How to watch The Bachelor: Listen to Your Heart online
- Love Is Blind season 2 release date, cast and more
The 90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined season continues tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, tonight (April 20) on TLC.
90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined will have a very DIY look, since the cast members began recording footage for the miniseries in the last week. As TLC president Howard Lee told Variety, "This series will look very hot-off-the-press — it will look like the paint has not dried. I think our audience is incredibly forgiving right now, and I’m hoping that they accept the way it looks. It will be messy!"
90 Day Fiancé follows engaged couples, who have applied for or received a K-1 visa to allow the foreign fiancé to join their American partner in the U.S. The K-1 visa gives the couple 90 days to get married. The docu-series first premiered in January 2014 and has run for seven seasons. It's also yielded several spinoffs, including Happily Ever After, Before the 90 Days, The Other Way, The Family Chantel and now Self-Quarantined. There's also 90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk, a digital show chronicling reactions of former cast members while watching Happily Ever After.
How to watch 90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined anywhere, with a VPN
Just because TLC isn't available everywhere doesn't mean you need to miss 90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined. Watching along with the rest of the internet can be pretty easy with the right VPN (virtual private network), you can stream the show from wherever you go.
We've evaluated many VPN services, and our top pick is ExpressVPN. It meets the VPN needs of the vast majority of users, offering outstanding compatibility with most devices and impressive connection speeds. It's also affordable at $12.95 per month. (Signing up for longer periods of six months or a year reduces the cost even more.)
Our favorite VPN service, ExpressVPN, really shines thanks to its safety, speed and simplicity-to-use. It's also compatible with loads of devices - from iOS and Android to Roku, Apple TV and PlayStations. You'll even get an extra 3 months free if you sign up for a year, or there's a 30-day money-back guarantee if you just want to give it a try.
How to watch 90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined in the US
American viewers can watch 90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined on Mondays at 9 p.m. ET on TLC if they have a cable package. If you have a cable login, you can also watch it on demand or online at TLC.com.
Of these options, we recommend Sling TV's Sling Blue package, which is $10 off for the first time and right now offers free streaming during its Happy Hour period from 5 p.m. to midnight. Another great option is Hulu, which also offers original programming like Little Fires Everywhere and High Fidelity. It's also got a 1-week free trial. YouTube TV is a better choice if you want to record a lot of shows, since it offers a Cloud DVR with unlimited storage. Philo is a less expensive live TV streaming service with unlimited DVR. We do not recommend AT&T TV Now.
- Sling TV: 50-plus channels for $30 per month ($10 off first month)
- Hulu With Live TV: 60-plus channels and access to Hulu's library and originals for $54.99
- YouTube TV: Unlimited DVR storage, 70-plus channels for $49.99
- Fubo TV: Local channels and sports coverage for $54.99
- Philo: 59 channels and unlimited DVR for one month for $20
Right now, you can sign up for Sling TV and watch for free during Sling Blue's Happy Hour period from 5 pm to midnight. Sling Blue includes more than 50 channels including Bravo, AMC, Food Network, HGTV, Lifetime and USA.
ABC is one of the many channels on Hulu + Live TV, which includes top original programming, including The Handmaid's Tale and the new High Fidelity series. It's also got CBS, FOX, NBC and 24x7 news networks including CNN, FOX News and MSNBC. Hulu's Live TV service is currently offering a 1-week free trial.
You can start a 2-week free trial to check out YouTube TV , which has more than 70 channels, including all four major networks — ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC. YouTube TV also has an unlimited cloud DVR storage.
How to watch 90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined in Canada
Canadians don't need a K-1 Visa to watch TLC, which is carried by multiple cable providers. Check your cable listings for the air date and time of 90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined.
How to watch 90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined in the UK
Brits can watch UK TLC via a Sky or Virgin Media cable subscription. The UK air date and time for 90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined hasn't been announced yet, but keep an eye on the official Twitter account for an update:
Yes, once we have a date we’ll be sure to announce in a tweet! ☺️April 10, 2020
90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined cast
The spinoff series will feature 40 former cast members across all installments of the 90 Day Fiance franchise. Here are the alumni who will appear on Self Quarantined:
- Alan (Fremont, Utah) & Kirlyam (Brazil) – “90 Day Fiancé,” “What Now?”
- Anna (Bellevue, Neb.) & Mursel (Turkey) – “90 Day Fiancé”
- Benjamin (Phoenix, Ariz.) & Akinyi (Kenya) – “Before the 90 Days”
- Brett (Snohomish, Wash.) & Daya (Philippines) – “90 Day Fiancé,” “Happily Ever After?”
- Caesar (Jacksonville, N.C.) – “Before the 90 Days”
- Chantel (Atlanta, Ga.) & Pedro (Dominican Republic) – “90 Day Fiancé,” “Happily Ever After?,” “The Family Chantel”
- Colt & Debbie (Las Vegas, Nev.) – “90 Day Fiancé,” “Happily Ever After?,” “Pillow Talk”
- Corey (Mill A., Wash.) & Evelin (Ecuador) – “The Other Way,” “What Now?”
- Cortney (Davenport, Fla.) – “Before the 90 Days,” “What Now?”
- Danielle (Sandusky, Ohio) – “90 Day Fiancé,” “Happily Ever After?,” “What Now?,” “Pillow Talk”
- Darcey (Middletown, Conn.) – “Before the 90 Days,” “Pillow Talk”
- David (Louisville, Ky.) & Annie (Thailand) – “90 Day Fiancé,” “Happily Ever After?,” “What Now?,” “Pillow Talk”
- Dean (Virginia Beach, Va.) – “Before the 90 Days,” “What Now?,” “Pillow Talk”
- Elizabeth (Tampa, Fla.) & Andrei (Moldova) – “90 Day Fiancé,” “Happily Ever After?,” “Pillow Talk”
- Emily (Portland, Ore.) & Sasha (Russia) – “90 Day Fiancé”
- Jesse (Netherlands) – “Before the 90 Days,” “What Now?”
- Karen & Thomas (Atlanta, Ga.) – “90 Day Fiancé,” “Happily Ever After?,” “The Family Chantel”
- Michael (Greenwich, Conn.) & Juliana (Brazil) – “90 Day Fiancé”
- Molly (Woodstock, Ga.) – “90 Day Fiancé,” “Happily Ever After?,” “What Now?,” “Pillow Talk”
- Narkyia (Camp Hill, Pa.) & Lowo (Nigeria) – “90 Day Fiancé,” “What Now?”
- Patrick (Las Vegas, Nev.) – “Before the 90 Days,” “What Now?”
- Rachel (Albuquerque, N.M.) & Jon (England) – “Before the 90 Days,” “What Now?”
- River & Winter (Atlanta, Ga.) – “90 Day Fiancé,” “Happily Ever After?,” “The Family Chantel”
- Robert (Winter Park, Fla.) & Anny (Dominican Republic) – “90 Day Fiancé,” “What Now?,” “Pillow Talk”
- Tiffany (Frederick, Md.) & Ronald (South Africa) – “The Other Way,” “What Now?”
- Yamir (Nicaragua) – “90 Day Fiancé”
How to watch 90 Day Fiancé seasons 1-5 and spinoffs
If you want to catch up on 90 Day Fiancé seasons 1-5, you can stream them all on Hulu. The two most recent seasons are not yet available to stream online.
Three of the spinoffs are also available on Hulu. Not yet available is 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way, which follows couples where the American gets married abroad and moves to a foreign country permanently. But you can watch:
- 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After (4 seasons)
- 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days (2 seasons)
- 90 Day Fiancé: The Family Chantel (season 1)