Give your living room the ultimate upgrade with a 65-inch 4K TV. Currently, retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart are offering some of the best TV deals we've seen this year. And with Amazon Prime Day just a few weeks away, buying a big-screen TV has never been cheaper.
This week's best bargain comes from Amazon. It's offering the TCL 65-inch 4K Roku TV (64R617) for $799.99 ($500 off). The Editor's Choice TV offers great performance and everything we love about Roku in an affordable package. It also supports HDR10 and Dolby Vision content.
Meanwhile, Dell has the Vizio 65-inch P-Series Quantum 4K Smart TV bundled with a $300 Dell eGift Card for $1,399.99. That's $700 off the price of the TV alone. The PQ65-F1 is Vizio's 4K TV with quantum dot technology. This is one of the best offers we've seen for this TV.
Below we're rounding up the best 65-inch TV deals you can buy right now:
- TCL 6-Series 65-inch 4K Roku Smart TV for $799.99 ($480 off)
- LG 65-inch Smart TV w/ ThinQ AI for $599.99 ($600 off)
- TCL 65-inch 4K Roku Smart TV for $497.99 ($102 off)
- Vizio Quantum 65-inch 4K Smart TV for $1,498 ($500 off)
- Hisense 65-inch 4K Roku Smart TV for $498 ($150 off)
- Sharp 65-inch 4K Smart TV for $449.99 ($300 off)
- Vizio 65-inch 4K UHD Smart TV for $499.99 ($200 off)
- Vizio 75-inch P-Series 4K Smart TV for $1,598 ($700 off)
- Vizio Quantum 65-inch 4K Smart TV w/ $300 eGift Card for $1,399.99 ($800 off)
If you want deals on bigger or smaller TVs, be sure to check our Best TV Deals guide.