Pedal as fast as you can over to the best Prime Day exercise bike and sales available right now. Exercise bikes have always been a popular piece of home gym equipment — just look at the rise of Peloton — and they've become even more so in the last year.
With these great Prime Day exercise bike deals, you can add a cycling machine to your home fitness set-up while still saving money. But you'll need to act fast, because the best deals will get snapped up immediately.
Keep this page bookmarked throughout the two-day Prime Day event so you can jump on the best exercise bike sales as soon as the happen.
The best Prime Day exercise bike deals
YOSUDA Indoor Cycling Bike: was $339 now $234 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
This exercise bike features a heavy-duty steel frame and 35-pound flywheel, so you can engage in intense cycling workouts. Amazon is offering a $60 off coupon, which brings the YOSUDA bike down to its lowest price ever.
DeskCycle: was $199 now $139 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
Act fast on this Lightning Deal, which is knocking $60 off the DeskCycle. The under desk bike fits under most tables, so you can pedal while you work. It's got 8 calibrated resistance settings and quiet performance.
Exerpeutic Folding Indoor Bike: was $200 now $159 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
One of our picks for the best exercise bikes (opens in new tab), the Exerpeutic is sturdy enough to hold up to 300 pounds, yet also capable of folding to half its size. The LCD screen shows your workout metrics, and the built-in handlebar pulse sensors monitor your target heart rate.
Echelon Connect Sport Bike: was $599 now $399 @ Walmart (opens in new tab)
Echelon's bikes are worthy Peloton alternatives, for indoor cyclists who want a powerhouse machine at a lower cost. This model features 32 resistance levels ergonomic handles. Plus, purchase comes with one month free of Echelon's training app, which has dozens of on-demand workouts. This exercise bike deal takes $200 off, so act fast.
XTERRA Fitness FB150: was $180 now $113 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
This affordable exercise bike is ideal for anyone who wants to stay fit on a budget. The XTERRA FB150 features 8 levels of resistance, an LCD console to monitor metrics and oversized cushion seat. And it folds up, making it great for small spaces.
Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike: was $200 now $119 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
A recumbent exercise bikes provides a gentler workout than upright cycling machines, making it ideal seniors or anyone nursing an injury. The Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike features a comfortable padded seat and back, as well as handles for extra support.
Sunny Exercise Cycling Bike: was $399 now $367 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
This affordable but durable exercise bike from Sunny Health & Fitness can hold a maximum weight of 275 pounds thanks to a hefty steel frame. The caged pedals include clips to keep your feet in place during your cycling workout.
NordicTrack Commercial Studio Cycle: was $1,799 now $1,599 @ Amazon (opens in new tab)
This Peloton alternative (opens in new tab) offers a big, 15-inch HD touchscreen which plays NordicTrack's iFit on-demand workouts, led by elite trainers. The Commercial Studio Cycle features 22 digital resistance levels and -10 to 20 percent incline, both of which can auto-match to the session you're streaming.
ProForm Carbon C10 Smart Bike: was $1,999 now $699 @ Dick's Sporting Goods (opens in new tab)
While this offer isn't technically a Prime Day deal, it's a discount that needs to be flagged. Right now, Dick's Sporting Goods is offering $1,200 off this ProForm Carbon C10 Smart Bike. It features commercial-grade construction, 22 resistance levels, full stats display, and an inertia-enhanced flywheel. That's an awful lot of exercise bike for such a discounted price.
Shop more sales at Amazon
- Adidas: up to 55% off polo shirts, sneakers, jerseys, more (opens in new tab)
- Alexa device sale: Echo devices from $14 (opens in new tab)
- American Apparel: tops/bottoms from $10 (opens in new tab)
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS/40mm): was $399 now $319 (opens in new tab)
- Athleisure wear: yoga pants, workout tops from $6 (opens in new tab)
- Bedding & bath: deals on comforters, shower curtains, more (opens in new tab)
- Books: best sellers from $4 (opens in new tab)
- Camping gear: Coleman, Igloo, Zippo from $8 (opens in new tab)
- Clothing: up to 50% off Anne Klein, Bulova, Izod, (opens in new tab)
- Deep fryers: Cuisinart, Hamilton Beach, more from $24 (opens in new tab)
- External hard drives: Seagate, WD, more from $38 (opens in new tab)
- Fitness: deals from $6 (opens in new tab)
- Groceries: up to 35% off Quaker, Starbucks, Lay's, and more (opens in new tab)
- HDTVs: smart TVs from $99 (opens in new tab)
- Headphones: Sony, Bose, Anker deals from $10 (opens in new tab)
- Heating/cooling: fans and air conditioners from $12 (opens in new tab)
- Juicing machines: save on NutriBullet, Breville, more (opens in new tab)
- Kitchen appliances: save on Ninja, Keurig, Instant Pot (opens in new tab)
- Keurig coffee makers: machines from $69 (opens in new tab)
- Laptops: save on MacBooks, Chromebooks, and Windows machines (opens in new tab)
- Nike: up to $50 off sneakers & shorts (opens in new tab)
- Nvidia RTX GPUs: up to $140 off video cards (opens in new tab)
- Office chairs: deals from $39 (opens in new tab)
- Power tools: DeWalt, Black & Decker, Bosch up to 50% off (opens in new tab)
- PS5 games/accessories: deals from $15 (opens in new tab)
- Surface laptops: from $599 (opens in new tab)
- Xbox Series X|S games: from $19 (opens in new tab)